The Night Hunters (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ah well then I will continue.))

Tavi stood up straight as Trax shook his head clear, "Hopefully that will solve some issues." She said with an innocent smile, "As for Viola, I would like her to be removed from such a world, being the Lover of the kind was hard enough." She glanced at Vi's begging face, and sighed regrettably, "But times permit such things, and one day I will not be able to stop her. If that is what she wants?" Vi laughed with glee as she ran to Trax, "Yay, daddy is going to teach me!" She repeated several times before Her father placed two fingers at her forehead, "In due time, let your Brothers people train you first. After you are finished, and when all this is over, I will wait for you my dear." He told her softly, Vi nodded and went over to Luna to hold her hand. Tavi sighed and placed a hand on Traxs shoulder, to which he placed a hand over hers. 

Shadow felt the link tighten again without his say, "Sheesh she's persistent, blaming me for things I have no control of." He sighed with annoyance, "I liked Equestria better when Star swirled Led it, now he was a man to talk with."

Luna's eye twitched and blocked off the connection with another seal "no..." she whispered to herself. She looked at Viola and her family, she didn't quite understand, Viola can learn everything she needs to here. Though she can't force a student to learn from who they don't want, plus only the unconditional love of a child that can instantly forgive a returning father after years of silence. Luna just smiled, the amount of strength and courage it can take for a wife to forgive after such hardships was inspiring. "Family is a wonderful thing isn't it...the binding of two hearts to beat as one is definitely something to envy by all." she said softly with the brightest smile. "Though I have one question...." she walked up and peered at Trax "I don't exactly remember saying you could stay...you were supposed to be with Pesti whats his face. training and what not...away from here, like in the mountains or something cliche." she said with a shooing motion "shoo shoo...Red should be catching up soon and I wish not pay for repairs on even more things, your friend's face already broke a table and the stone tiling in the dining hall and pissed her off making her break a solid wood and iron door off its hinges, you know how expensive a two ton door is?"

"He told what I needed to work on and I have my training. I also have the money to repair such damages, along with assisting in any and all War affairs." Trax said simply, Tavi looked at him oddly and he just shrugged, "What? You think I was just wasting away somewhere not working or earning money? I've worked for so many Kings, Queens, Prophets, Sheiks, Dignitaries or the Filthy Rich, I've saved up enough to fund this rebellion twice over." He then sighed, "I also have owed favors and honored agreements, as well as connections to the Underground world. Give me a list of supplies and I can have it here within the month. In return, I simply as to be able to stay here with Tavi and my children." He added as Vi hugged onto him, he then grew serious, "With all due respect to Killjoy, she should know how dangerous a person can be when they're fighting for Family." Tavi grew nervous of the situation, flattered Trax is wanting to be with his Children and Her, but concerned about relations with Luna and Killjoy.

"Oh so you're the confident type that in is it's on staying in someone else's home, figures..." Luna sighed "well then fine, you get the supplies and you payment for the destruction of property is paid, on the condition...my house, my rules. You break one, you're out of the house, simple as that. Red is already under enough stress so make sure you keep that in mind while you are here, especially now since she is now teaching two of your sons. So I must highly advise limiting contact." She said as she thought about the situation explaining this to Killjoy and sighed "and just a fair warning, you may know how to speak to gain favor...gain trust. Red doesn't care, so don't do that either...ugh I'm off track, you follow the rules and you stay." She said rubbing her forehead as she walked off in the direction Killjoy would be coming from.

Trax sighed, "She's taking her anger for Shadow out on me." Tavi chuckled, "She merely punishes you because I do not for the mistakes of your past, she may not show it, but I am sure she greatly appreciates your coin. More so because she may not have to use her own if she can squeeze you out of yours." Vi hugged her father closely, Trax smiled lovingly, "I would give it all for my children, and to give back to those who have helped them." 

A week later, Trax had secured a few things from Luna's list, purchased by his own coin. Kasey continued to learn strategy under Killjoy as they plotted battle against Malacath. Tavi sat watching Vi be trained by Shade, with Stryker to provide assistance, mainly used as a sparring dummy to his laughter. A falcon had arrived not long after to explain Oakly and Spring arrival at the Cabin, they were to spend another week before returning.

The courtyard of the Castle was turned into a blood bath as the Royal guards and Army Soldiers were used as entertainment for the upper echelon of the Vampires, in a series of gladiatorial games. Now it was time for the Captain of the Guard to face his awaited execution, pitted against Greed, the Fourth Priest. Malacath smirked as Greed stood facing the man, Celestia frowning by his side, tears trickling down her face. "You bring me out to watch this? Dear friends of mine slaughtered like animals?" Malacath chuckled at her words, "No my dear Love, I brought you out to witness just one, the Captain has slain many pitted against him, He deserves an honorable death in front of his Queen." He said before giving a nod to Greed. Captain brought up his sword and shield, "Come Blood Fiend, and taste my sword through your heart!" Greeds slit purple eyes flashed before he charged in meeting Captains blade with his own hands, skin hardened like steel.

((Ooo can I have Killjoy crash the party, kinda like a payback for interrupting the Gala? Like she can save the guard captain to puss Malacath off.))

((I was using this as a revealing for Greed, Killjoy could still sit in on it but not to intervene. Vi can be there as well to help conceal her, her ability can be shared as long as she has direct contact. I also would like visit on Captains ability as well, I was thinking it to be control of Time, a small amount say a minute or two, wether to slow or stop it completely within a ten meter area. Either way it wont matter, he'll die a glorious death either way sadly.))

((Then how about this, Killjoy was sent by Luna to get the Captain because his ability would be very valuable to The Order, though Killjoy arrives a little too late. Greed backs off knowing better not to face her, one of the higher priests can step down to face her out of arrogance. Killjoy doesn't have to kill them if you choose. It would just be a good moment to give Malacath the message that she is a great threat to him.))

(( ehhhhhh it presses matters concerning how she would even escape let alone go in alone. As a threat within his reach, why voluntarily let her go when he himself or any of the Priests could set upon her knowing she is not to be played with. She has already proven her danger twice, killing their lowest and then taking one of their highest by surprise, but if you wish it so. On one condition, Traxs ability of Teleportation, He would be her way in and out. He would speak nothing, only to aid Her Will. I will even add to Her Dangerous skill, said by Malacath himself.))

((Would make sense, Luna could send them both on a mission to get used to working and being around each other. Malacath might have seen glimpses, but not enough to measure. I'll get this rolling, just tell me if it's kill or beat.))

A member of Malacath's guard hastily made his way to Malacath's side "sire, there is a blood red eyed woman clad in black armor, slaughtering all security posted from the entrance to here. We can't seem to stop her let alone slow her down. We also have no idea how she was able to enter the castle, it was as if she just appeared out of nowhere."

((Aye))

Malacath rolled his eyes, "Trax that worthless sack of Lies.... Alright, Treachery, greet Her and bring her here." He ordered simply before turning eye to the match. Treachery stood up and flashed away, just as Greed scored the Captain with a clawing scratch across his back. "You toy with me? Do you think me unworthy to notice you are far greater than my own skill? You could killed me several times. Why?" Captain asked as he bit through the pain. Greed smirked and bowed slightly, "I admit you do have a keen eye, I would suspect no less from a man of your former standing. Now, prove yourself worthy of a noble death." He took a defensive stance, poised ready, Captain grit his teeth and charged in with a fury strikes and slashes. Greed, maneuvering around his strikes noticed he gave no openings for him to attack, and in the process left himself opened. Captain flipped over Greeds back slashing the side of his neck, but the attempt was in vain as Captain was kicked to the wall of the arena. Greed stood up straight, revealing his neck to be hardened steel skin, "As a Vampire Priest, we are trained and bonded, with rituals that give us a secondary ability. My first is what you see now, I can harden my skin at will, so far I have yet to find a blade to scratch it. My second, goes with my Sin of Greed. Whatever I want, I obtain. Though not without condition, first I have to see it first hand, then I have to be given permission by the Person I take it from." Captain laughed as he stood up, "What makes you think I will just give you permission?" He charged Greed with another series but again falls short as the Priest drops him quickly, "I have not seen you use it yet, and I grow bored, therefore." Greed began as he raised his hand to kill, but suddenly Captain seemed to disappear and the world mute for a second, and a large gash formed upon Greeds chest. Captain stood a ways from Greed as he stood idle in surprise, "That was odd." Captain stepped back as Greed flashed before him again, this time, Greed knew what had happened. Time slowed as Captain moved with ease around him, getting a few more gashes in before Greeds skin hardened over allowing no more. Time moved normally as Greed sped around and threw Captain across the ground, "Now that is interesting, ability to slow and even stop time, within a certain area I presume?" Captain stood wearily, "10 meters, but it won't matter, it only stalls the inevitable." He gave another roar before charging again, Greed went on the defensive, his interest peaked.

Trax walked behind as Killjoy slaughtered the Vampire bloodlings as they came, but he paused as Treachery flashed in, "Enough, Malacath sees your persistence and invites you to words. Lay down weapons, or see yourself forever from this world." Trax put a hand on his white katana, this was still Monster far from both of their Skills. Trax gave Killjoy a nod of agreement to the terms, they were sent to see if a bargain could be struck for the Captains life, and to see if Celestia was still alive.

Killjoy just stood there with a smirk, she glanced back at Trax "you so easily yield to the voice of reason, that itself will get you killed one day, his name is Treachory after all..." she said looking back at Treachory "I have a better idea..." she said as she kicked Treachory in the chest sending him flying through a stone pillar and into the wall cracking it all over. "Trax, if you don't want to get involved, you might as well disapear, just be sure you're there when I'm done." She cracked her knuckles along with her neck " I needed to release some pressure anyway."

Trax stood still in shock at Killjoy kicking down a column and speaking like she had just triumphed over the Priest. A chill ran up his spine as Treachery moved behind him with great speed, "Yes, I do represent betrayal, like how her senses and mind betray her now." Trax stayed silent as Treachery moved again, "I'll ask once more, sheath your weapons, and I will take you to have audience with Malacath." His tone held venom and unrest within them, his patience growing old. Trax took his hand off his katana and restrapped his axe-scythe, giving Killjoy another nod. 'Humor him or risk failure of the Mission set by Luna, we are not ready for His league, Yet.'

Killjoy just sighed in annoyance "And yet you know nothing, he may be beyond you...unlike you I have confidence in my skill, strength is not the only thing I have in my favor. You underestimate yourself ands that's the problem here. If you are going to cowar behind your doubt." Her right eye went black as the center started to glow. The smoke like black aura radiated off her arm "then I have no use for you. How do you expect to defeat me when the time finally comes?" She asked standing firm like stone as she punched Treachery in the face sending him flying into the wall again, but this time much harder as the wall buckled under at such an impact. "I'll say again, if you don't want to get involved, you don't have to stay."

Trax facepalmed himself as she punched a statue, 'Tavi was right, I do have much patience'. 

Captain fell to a kneel as Greed clutched him by the neck, both his arms limped at his sides with shattered bones. Captain spit bloood onto the blood stained sands, "It would seem I am at my end, and you without my ability." He chuckled in pain. Greed leaned in closer, "Give me your ability, and I swear to you, Canterlot will once again be restored to proper ownership." He whispered urgently, Captain scoffed, "And why Should I believe you, the enemy?" He asked angrily. Greed smiled and shifted his hood to reveal an ear piercing once worn by Kasey Melody, a trusted Friend, unstained.

Days before.... Greed met with Kasey at the foot of the mountain. "I have to admit, this does sound too easy for you to agree so quickly. Must I be warry?" Kasey asked with a hint of concern. Greed chuckled, "If you had doubt, you wouldn't have come alone. I give you information, and in return, I get what? My life spared? No, I am a man of ambition and desire, wants that need fulfillment. I need something of worth for my hunger." Kasey went grim, "A chance to get even, to rid of those who stand in your path. I have seen the way you treat humans, I have seen your compassion, your heart for more than just a simple Priest. No, I see a King, waiting for a chance to rise up an take mantel over his people. Help me, and I will hand such title to you." He said as he took out his ear piercing and placed it in Greeds hands, "Captain is dying from a terminal disease, speak with him about his ability, show him this for my word for You." Greed looked at the piercing with shining eyes, "I may be a greedy to a fault, but I still have honor within me. I will help you, and in return, I shall gain power to give all Vampires a place in this world which has forsaken us." The two shook hands, completing agreement.

Captain chuckled, even in a Vampires eyes, he saw an unquenchable greed, but also honesty. "Kasey is a fine boy, and will rise to great heights. A noble Ally for whatever cause he has you so fixated on." Captain rasped as he willfully gave up his ability to Greed, replacing the secondary ability he had before. Greed moved to strike the deathly blow, Captains eyes lit up with triumph, "Tis a grand day to die by your hands...." His words fell to a whisper as only Greed heard them before he pierced his hand through his heart, the words mentioning Greeds true name.  Greed caught the man before he fell, "You damned fool..." He hissed as he quickly blinked away tears and acted like he was drinking Captains blood. The crowd of Vampires roared with cheers. Malacath nodded in agreement, "Well fought, My once disgraced Son, and well fought by your man." He added taking Celestias hand, she flinched at the touch a she quelled flowing tears. 

Trax lowered his hand as he heard the cheers or glory, reminding him of former years in such company. He flickered next to Killjoy placing hand on shoulder, a d suddenly were gone. Treachery rolled his eyes and flashed away to Malacaths side as the crowds were hushed by the sudden appearance of Trax and Killjoy as they stood in the center of the arena, Greed looked up in surprise, he recognized Trax right away and knew exactly who the Woman beside him. Malacath stood and clapped, "Welcome lovely Killjoy, I see you have been doing well. So, as you can see Celestia is alive and well, much to Luna's worry. I assume thats why she sent you, with aid." 

Killjoy looked at the dead captain "Celestia was a concern yes, but I was here for him." She crossed her arms "Shame, that you send your priests to fight clearly weaker opponents for entertainment. So how about" She flicked her sword letting all the blood fling to dirt and revved the chains on her sword "We show them what happens when your priests fight someone who is actually a challenge? Let your people know that they also bleed." The darkness in her soul started show as the flames in her eyes grew as a sadistic grin start to form.

Greed remained calm, knowing his life was in need of their plans, but to show of his fake loyalty to Malacath he stood up and readied his steel hardened skin upon his hands and arms. Treachery and Fraud cracked their knuckles, Heresy cracked his neck side to side with an angry frown. Gluttony and Lust hissed bearing gleaming fangs. Malacath waved his hand ceasing them at once, "You have already proved yourself, have you not? Killing Limbo, even catching Heresy off guard, and slaughtering Lessers with ease. Killjoy, you have earned your title, Lady of Death. I must admit, I have warned thy Priests of your cunning and prowess. To their many rebuttals, I have urged them to take caution against you. Honestly I think you have earned it, sincerely you have my eye, a pity you fall on opposite side. Oh hello Traxy, forgot you were there, forever the Silent Type." He added with a follow of laughters around. Trax bit back a retort, knowing Killjoy would share words anyhow. Their mission was complete, sadly in defeat, but knew of Celestias fate.

"You urged them to avoid, but I saw the sense if superiority in their eyes, they deny your words, I see the want to kill, the lust to avenge their brother, and if it matters, Limbo died like a dog fearing for his life." Killjoy said glaring at the audience as they quickly silenced. "Does not one of you priests want the chance to end all of this?" She said with a wicked smile as she glanced at Malacath. "Because your master thinks none of you can do it." Even if she couldn't kill any of them like she first wanted, she could at least get them angry about being denied what they see as an easy task in their eyes. "I mean you all did just hear your vampire lord praise the name of a mere mortal human, must be annoying." 

Trax rolled his eyes, he was never one to taunt, lest he grow over confident and underestimate his oppenent. If there's one thing he's learned in his travels, Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. Gluttony poised ready with anxious eyes fixated on Killjoys neck, Lust grit her teeth and gripped her hands around razor sharp daggers, itching to slice the human for her insolence. Treachery and Fraud stood fast, unwavered by such talk, Heresy curled his lip but made no motion to attack from such provocation. Greed glanced at Gluttony and Lust, knowing they would be drawn to such talk. Malacath chuckled with delight, "Ah this is why I favor you Killjoy, such energy and excitement, it gives taste to a fruitful battle. To let me know that time may not be enemy, but those restricted by it can present threat. A fact shared by the Strongest of us." Suddenly Heresy lost his cool and sped forward, but there was a lapse in time as Greed appeared punching Heresy away and with his arm raised parrying with Killjoys sword, the next moment Greed put distance between them as Heresy stood up in anger, his face bareing the bruise of a hard hit. "You little pest! How dare you save-" 

"You're Arm? Leg? Perhaps your Head had I not intervened!" Greed hissed back as he rotated his arm, a large scar bore on his skin now from blocking Killjoys sword. He now understood why Malacath cautioned for them not to play with Her, She was a force to be reckoned with regardless of her mortality. Afterall, he finally met someone with a blade that could threaten his hardened skin. Heresy flinched realizing his mistake, he flashed back to stand closer to Malacath, now fully aware of Killjoys prowess, but also shocked to find that Greed now seemed more skilled than before. Malacath applauded, "Well done, well done indeed." Violence, who had sat silently through it all, glared at Killjoy with a killing intent. His actions restricted by Malacaths word.

Killjoy smirked, even Creed would've been missing an arm if she had not seen the earring she remembered use to be on Kasey at the last second and put on the breaks right before the hit. She looked at all the lesser vampires witnessing, she saw the concern in their eyes, the hint of doubt and worry. "Now ALL of you know the strength one human can possess, and there is a storm coming and none of you will be spared from the reckoning if you stay behind these walls." She called out glancing all around at the audience "you are no longer on top of the food chain. I will personally see to that. You have been warned, and I don't repeat myself." She looked at the priests "and no mercy will be shown for any of you..." she glared at Violence with a grin, sharing his challenging share. She knew all to wellnof what the look meant. "OK Trax we are done here. Let's go."

Archived