The Night Hunters (private)

Killjoy

"Your faith in him is of no importance, can't you see that? If his wish for vengeance and the greed for power stays in his heart, it will only lead him to an early grave." Killjoy said clinching her fist "You may believe in him, but in the end, the only one that needs to believe in him is himself. Madness is not discriminate of who it takes over. Sure family helps but only helps stalling the inevitable if he doesn't make the effort of fixing what he is and changing the path he walks on. It's up to him and him alone of what he wants to become."

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You're wrong, having faith in someone means more than you think. Besides, it's all we can do in times like this, to believe He can beat this no matter what. I'm not giving up on him, and neither will the rest of his family." Kasey stood up and started walking back to the underground hideout, "You may not agree with it, and that's alright."

"Fire."

Kasey paused as he heard the ominous whistling sound that drove even the bravest of Black Ops Soldiers to the ground, "INCOMING!" He yelled before diving to the ground, seconds later a volley of cannon balls landed all around them, shaking the forest to its knees.

A few miles away, Gluttony stood with Violence as over a couple dozen of cannons were placed before them, firing off volleys of cannon fire. "They're in there somewhere, so we'll just flush them out." Violence stated grumpily with an angry glare.

Killjoy quickly catching one of the cannon balls, her feet dug into the ground as she slid back a few feet. The black smoke like aura seemed to jet out of her left side, her eyes once again lit ablaze with a red hot glow. "Kasey." She said calmly glancing at him "go back to the manor and get Stryker to use his magnetism to protect the mansion. I'll deal with whoever is firing at us." She said walking towards the direction the cannon balls were coming from. As she stepped out of the tree line she saw black dots way in the distance. She looked at the cannon ball in her hands before looking back at the dots. She took a step back inhaling a deep breath. She reared back with the cannon ball in right hand. Suddenly the armor bulged and creaked as her muscles were used at maximum power. Killjoy yelled as the her swung let the cannon ball go. The cannon ball broke the sound barrier as it rocket towards the two priests with amazing accuracy.

Kasey nodded and ran back to the manor.

Violence went wide in anger before zipping forward and stopping the cannonball with his left arm, the force of the impact desegregated the ground beneath him, and blew back a few Vampires manning the cannons. Gluttony lowered her arms to see Violence had been forced back about ten feet, his left sleeve had been torn clean off along with all the hair on the left side of his head. Violence dropped the cannonball and rotated his left arm a few times, "Looks like we struck a nerve, and an area of pinpointing. Adjust trajectory, and lay down fire. Gluttony, take care of the little rat, she needs to be taught a lesson." Gluttony giggled evily before vanishing with great speed.

Killjoy pulled out her sword. "I was hoping to have some fun today." She cracked her necked her neck as she tilted her head side to side. "Seems like some of them got a little impatient. My plan worked better than I thought." She smirked as she got down in a running stance. Her foot broke the rock and dirt below as she propelled herself forward with haste. "Ready or not...." her smirk turned into a sadistic grin "here I come..."

"It's playtime!" Gluttony giggled sadistically as she and Killjoy met up quickly, suddenly Gluttony's arm blew up like a balloon and slammed down on Killjoy with equal strength that smashed the ground into rubble. A volley of more punch smacked down ontop of Killjoy, Gluttony laughed with insanity as she continued relentlessly.

"Lets see how fair against our Third Strongest." Violence said sternly as the cannons continued to fire more volleys near the manor.

Inside the Manor, Stryker sat on an Infirmary bed with his left arm up in the air, expelling his magnetic powers like a shielding dome around the manor, most of his body was covered in bandages from Traxs outburst. Tavi sat next to him holding a wet towl to his forehead, Viola calmly keeping pressure on the open wound he had received. Kasey stood by feeling helpless in the situation, 'Dammît, I hate this feeling!' 

Killjoy just blocked the volley of punches until she saw a pattern, she let the punches continue for another second before seeing an opening and catching Gluttony's hand "you honestly think that sort of cheap play is going to defeat me...ME!?" Her fist slammed into Gluttony's chin sending her up, but was stopped as Killjoy caught her foot and slamming her back down into the ground, on the bounce up Killjoy drove her elbow into Gluttony's chest causing her to skid across the ground. Killjoy took her sword and throwing it like a spear, just like the cannon ball, her sword peirced the sound barrier with a boom, rocketing directly towards Gluttony.

Gluttony skidded to a halt before sidestepping the sword and catching the handle and slidding back another 20 feet from the momentum. Suddenly Gluttonys mouth opened wide, and she proceeded to stick the massive sword into her mouth and swallowing the whole thing. She giggled before she burped loudly, "Now that was a fine appetizer," She went serious as her eyes flooded blood red and her veins glowed crimson from under her skin, "Time for the main course!" Her voice deepened as she sounded more monstrous. She seemed to stumble around before taking off with increasing speed, the first hit was a hard jab to Killjoys stomach then a heavy kick to the back of her head. Before she could move from the second hit, a third jab hit her chin then a fourth to her head sending her down to ground, on the bounce up Gluttonys right arm blew up in size before she full out punched Killjoy at a downward angle. The force sent her crashing across the ground, creating a large shattered path in the forest. 

Killjoy stood dusting herself off and adjusting her armor as the incredibly hard steel held strong against the attacks to her body. She put her thumb up to her lip as she wiped the bit of blood off. "pathetic...all that and all you get from me is a little blood? Surely you can do better." Killjoy chuckled as her maniacal glare pierced Gluttony's soul like daggers. "Father Shade gave me that sword...and before I leave, I'm getting that back...even if I have to hold you down and rip you open with my bare hands, but not before I break every single bone in your body." she said cracking her knuckles and approaching Gluttony,  right side of her face and her right eye now pitch black with the aura coming out of it, the crimson of her eyes glowing red hot with anger. Back in the depths of her mind came a voice she never heard before "tip and tear." it whispered. As the voice whispered her grin became even more twisted "rip and tear..." she repeated before suddenly, she was right in front of Gluttony with her hand grasped tightly over her face as her overwhelming strength slammed her into the ground. Killjoy quickly took her hand of Gluttony's face and grabbed onto her throat, using her knees to pin down her arms. Killjoy then proceeded to slam her fist into Gluttony's face, again, and again. Each hit causing a shock wave of force "Give it back....give it back!"

Gluttony caught Killjoys fist and grinned wildly, "Gotcha!" With that, her mouth opened wider, the suction of air forced Killjoy into her mouth in one giant gulp. A pool of never ending blood surrounded Killjoy, scattered about were chunks of stone that seemed to have come from buildings. Behind Killjoy, was a table, on top were the scattered bones and torn clothing from the Nobles.

Violence smirked, "A Rubber-like body ability goes well with her Priestess ability, a void like stomach in which she can consume practically anything. The Little Rats days of thinking she's all big and mighty, are over." Suddenly he felt a presence flash behind him, Trax flickered in with the right half of his body burning off a white smoky aura and blackened skin, the white of his right eye colored pitch black. Before Violence could react, the back of Traxs axe slammed into his side and sent him crashing away, as he flew away, he noticed all the Vampires were turning into dust with a dagger in their head. "Normally I'd go help a comrade out, but in this case, I'd rather just test out my new powers to their fullest. Whadya say Punk!" Trax said cockily as he grinned wildly, his axe made mechanical sounds as it transformed into a large scythe, "Don't have to hold back against you, do I?"

Stryker relaxed himself down, "The cannons have stopped... I think we're in the clear..." Kasey ducked out quickly, Tavi ran to the door but he was already gone, "KASEY!"

Killjoy looked around "Lucky me, now I can rip this body to shreds with no resistance now that I'm inside. You couldn't have F#!ked up anymore, maybe you should have thought with your brain and not your stomach." She said out loud to no one in perticular as she waved through the blood "where is it...where is it." She said looking around, she saw the hilt of her sword sticking out of the blood. She quickly made her way to it. She grabbed onto the hilt and pull it out seeing the all the machanical parts jammed and unfunctional due to all the blood. "Sh!t...looks like I'm downgrading." She said tearing the chained blades off and the machine off the hand guard revealing the large claymore in its former glory. Killjoy scanned the area "there has to be a wall somewhere...." she moved as fast as she could to one direction, after a few seconds of what seemed like a couple miles, she saw an end to what seem like an endless space. Killjoy Bruce her hand on the wall, it squished and indented like flesh. Killjoy grinned someone is about to be surprised." She said in a sadistic tone as she put the tip of her sword against the wall. "And a one...a two...a three." She said slamming her hand down on the pommel of her sword. On the outside, the blade came out of Gluttony's stomach followed by an arm and a chilling voice "surprise..." she said as the flesh began to tear as Killjoy pulled the side apart. Killjoy stuck half her body out as she looked at Gluttony "didn't I tell you I'll rip you apart with my bare hands?" She, grabbed onto Gluttony's face and she put her hand onto her lower jaw and proceeded to pull. Bones cracked a faltered as the jaw ripped completely off as blood spewed and Gluttony fell over. Killjoy climes out picked up her sword with a maniacal laugh.

For a moment the world seemed to repeat itself and flicker before the scenery switched back to the endless void of Gluttonys stomach, only this time, several Ursa minor's crowded around Killjoy bearing their celestial teeth. "The fact you thought it would be so easy to escape makes me laugh! You truly are a basket case!" Blood rose from the endless pool at Killjoys feet, taking the shape of Gluttony with a sadistic grin, "My Ability, Void Stomach. Mixed with my rubber-like ability, I can swallow just about anything and anyone, then they are tapped here. Doomed to die!" 

Trax clashed with Violence all through the forest, their speed almost matching, but Violence still had an edge on him. "You've gotten alot stronger Trax, guess that Shadow kid taught ya a thing or two." He sneered before kicking in the head, but Trax had his arm up blocking the kick, the impacting shockwave shattered the trees around them and tore off branches. "He taught me a power that will surpass you and your pathetic pals, now you will learn why you regard me as you do with Killjoy!" Trax said wildly with anger before flickering away. Violence attempted a round house to get Trax behind him but he had gone and flickered back above him swinging his scythe, but Violence caught the blade withing inches of his face. "Oh we will, but even so, as long as we don't toy with you, you're as good as dead." Violence tossed Trax away and streamed after him. Trax skidded to a halt and readied himself for Violence, but instead received a kick in the back from Gluttony before barely blocking Violences punch. Now he was locked between the two, put on the defensive as they launched endless barrages at him. 'Killjoy, you better not have died on me! If anyone is going kill you, it'll be Me got it! Where are you? I can still feel you, I know your alive somewhere! Killjoy!' He reached out in thought as he barely managed to keep the two Vampire Priests at bay.

Killjoy just backhanded the blood figure as the blood went into all directions. "If pissing me off is your goal, you are definitely succeeding in doing so..." she said angrily as she clinched her fists, her armor once again squeaking and groaning from her strength. She looked up at the Ursa Minors with her sword tight in her hand. Killjoy dashed towards the one in front of her and sliced deep into the back of its leg, making it fall. Killjoy quickly jumped on top of its head and driving her sword into the Ursa's skull. Killjoy jumped away as another swiped at her. "Could have summoned something better..." she said as she deflected an attack from one of the Ursas, Killjoy countered by swinging her sword down onto it's arm, cutting the paw clean off. The Ursa roared in pain as it reared back. Killjoy took the advantage and jumped up slicing the Ursa's throat letting it fall down causing waves of blood on impact of the floor. Killjoy finally faced the last Ursa as it roared challenging her as if unfazed by the sight of its brethren being killed. The Ursa finally charged with its teeth showing. Killjoy towards the charging Ursa with a battle cry. They clashed as the Ursa swiped only to be deflected and slashed on the right side of its face. The Ursa roared in pain as it went for another swipe, just like the last one, Killjoy sliced it's paw off, as it roared as it started to fall. On the way down, Killjoy swung up slicing the Ursa's in half finishing up the fight. Killjoy looked up. "If I can't go through the wall. Then I'll go up..." she said to herself strapping the sword to her back. She nulled out her knife and picked one off a dead soldier that was floating around. Killjoy ran up to the wall again and sapped the two knives in, pulling her self and began to climb.

Suddenly the wall vanished, and Killjoya knives were stabbed into the leg of a standing Ursa Major, it looked down at her menacingly before shaking her off and stomping ontop of her with its front paws. The shockwave created a huge wave of blood that vanished into the endless horizon. Another bloody figure of Gluttony formed as the dead minors were dissolved away, "You still don't get it do you, theres no way out! You're stuck here for life! My Void Stomach is practically its own space, separate from the world you once walked in. Here, the blood of everyone I've eaten, rubble and anything else unlucky enough to be swallowed whole! You will never leave this place-" 

"KILLJOY!" Traxs voice cut her off, an echo that sounded from everywhere at once, "Answer me you psychotic b!tçh!" His voice rang out again. 

Trax flickered away from the two Vampires leaving two flash bombs in his place, instantly Gluttony sucked them into her mouth and swallowed. Trax narrowed his eyes in thought, he then smirked, "So that's how ya did it? Well, good thing I accidentally tossed in my paper siggy in too.

Above the Ursa Major, a flashing light from the two bombs erupted, a single slip of paper floated down towards the endless pool of blood. On it, was Traxs Signature, the pattern to his teleportation ability.

Trax slid back out into the open, bringing aroung his scythe to cut through a few trees thrown at him. He placed his hand on the blade of his scythe, lighting it up with his white smoke, then sliced at the air sending a wave of white smoke out in a 180 degree swing. Instantly any life what was touch, died. Violence landed behind Trax with a grim expression, while Gluttony walked out from the blackened dead treeline, both had dodged the wave. Trax gripped his scythe with anticipation, 'Come Killjoy, figure it out, your supposed to be bloody smart right!'

Killjoy looked at the paper and remembered back at Canter lot where they were used. Killjoy glared at the Ursa Major pinning her down "I'm getting tired of this." She said grabbing onto one of its claws and began to pull, she felt the claw give as it tore our of the socket. The Ursa roared as the claw was driving into its paw making it lift it up off of her. Killjoy quickly got up and jumped for the paper. Killjoy grabbed the paper "F#!king do it already you deadbeat!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Trax grinned wildly, 'Gotcha!', he thought triumphantly as he felt Killjoy through his tag. He took out a knife and threw it at Gluttony. She huffed as she moved her to the side letting it fly by, but instead, Killjoy suddenly flickered in mid air behind her. Shock and pure surprise threw Gluttony off her game instantly as she smelled Killjoys presence appear without warning behind her. Simultaneously, a star blade was thrown with an attatched paper, with curve that rounded about towards Violence. Like Gluttony, he clearly saw it coming and moved slightly to dodge it, but he was also tricked. After flying passed, Trax flickered into place, half way through his swing with his scythe. The difference, Violence was able to react fast enough to block, while Gluttony was wide open. Violence flew back from the hit, crashing over the ground before coming to a halt on one knee, his arms bearing long gashes.

Killjoy landed on her feet, her body still soaked in blood from the large pool and the Ursas'. Not a part of her body that wasn't drenched in crimson red. Her glare met Gluttony "round two..." she said with a chilling tone as she zoomed in front of Gluttony as her fist slammed into her face as Killjoy was now using all of her strength. An explosive Shockwave went out in all directions. The bones in Gluttony's jaw shattered as she went rocketing in one direction. Violence was struck by Gluttony's body as they both went crashing through trees before colliding into a hillside, cracking the rocky service into a crater. Killjoy started walking in the same direction with her sword rested on her shoulder. She walked passed Trax. "Well let's go destroy them." She said with a sadistic grin and maniacal stare. "Though make sure you don't turn that scythe on me in the middle of battle..." she said looking back forward.

Trax huffed with a similar smirk, "Please, as if I'd stoop to such cowardice behavior." Violence and Gluttony stood up as their bodies regenerated their wounds, their eyes fixated on the two figures walking towards them through the dust. Violence grit his teeth angrily before grabbing Gluttonys collar, stopping her from charging in a blind rage, "They're enough to present a threat to me, and with you as my partner, you will most likely die. We're done here." He said before the two zipped away. Trax stopped with an exaggerated sigh, "Well that's disappointing." At that point, Kasey erupted from the tree line panting, and caught his breath as he saw the two standing side by side. Their black and white smokey auras making them look like devine dietys.

Killjoy grit her teeth in rage "Talk all that $hit and run at the first sign of losing...cowards, all of them. They will learn that running from me will only make their deaths even more painful..." she said to herself as she turned and started walking away. She paused and glanced at Trax "by the way...I'll be waiting..." she said with a sadistic grin right before her aura disapated and her eyes went back to normal, Killjoy grabbed her head ad she fell to one knee huffing from the pain in her head. She let out a sigh in relief as the pain subsided. She stood back up, as she turned to normal, she felt a sharp pain in her side, she felt under her armor and feel a bit of blood "must've been one of those Ursas." She whispered as she started to put pressure on the wound. She saw Kasey "the vampires are dealt with, the Manor is safe."

Trax stared off into the horizon a little longer as he held his form before finally falling flat on his face, letting out a long groan he turned his head to the side, "New record..." He rasped short of breath. Kasey rolled his eyes before heading up to Killjoy with a torn piece from his shirt, "Here, some cloth to halt the bleeding." Trax managed to roll over, "I could use some help too." Kasey frowned, "So did my mom." Trax closed his mouth and lay still, "Nevermind." He mumbled in defeat.

Killjoy took the cloth and tied around her waist and pulled it tight, letting the cloth push hard on the wound as it turned red soaking up the blood. "Well there's another to the collection..." she said looking back at Trax "you won't get far if you can't even handle the power you unlocked...though it looks like those chores I've been having you do is helping your body strengthen to handle your new found power. If you truly wish to kill me, you aren't going to have a chance in hell against me if your body gives out that quickly." She said walking away as she strapped her sword to her back. "C'mon initiate, I'm sure Luna will wish to hear about this."

"It just needs some getting used to is all." Trax sat up with a disgruntled look, "In truth, I'm not saying I'm going to kill you." He looked up directly at Killjoy with a promising smirk, "I'm just saying, if Anyone is gonna kill you, it's gonna be Me." With that he flickered away. Kasey sighed, He probably heard the commotion om his way to retrieve the supplies and got excited in the process of hurry back to protect us, but at least he came back. "Yes Killjoy, also we received a falcon shortly before the attack, its why I came to you in the first place. A message from Oakly, they'll be here tomorrow night."

Violence dropped off Gluttony on the floor as he went to sit down at a nearby table to rest, "Trax is like Killjoy now, somehow he gained this miracle power, the two are on par with their respective strengths. Could've killed them both if I at least had Heresy there." He growled his report angrily as he poured a cup of blood wine. Treachery and Fraud glanced between themselves, Heresy wisely folded his arms keeping silently calm, recent events had changed him into becoming more tactful like his two higher Priest-mates. "HeII, Greed would've sufficed, we all know he's gotten stronger, his skills have always outranked Anger's." At this, Greed, who had been leaning against a column with his hands behind his head, stood up straight letting his arms drop to his sides. Gluttony breath heavily as she calmed herself, her wounds slowly healing, "I had Her, she was in my Void stomach, I BUCKING HAD HER! But then that cursed Trax whisked her out like a bloody magic trick!" She rasped violently. Lust stood back, once upon time she would have stepped up to help, but now she had been set to a different more rewarding path. Malacath rose from his seat and walked down the steps from his thrown, "Killjoy is a stubborn one, her luck gave her an edge in this fight, the luck of having Trax as an ally. His ability to use his signature to teleport himself, others, or objects, can be quite troublesome." He stopped next to Violence, "Then theres her little identity crisis, this other self, an abomination created from a weak mind in dramatic events. She was our only real threat, and now Trax has a power similar to Hers?" He asked quizzically. Violence swallowed a gulp of blood wine before nodding nervously, "Yes, his was a white smokey aura, his all blacked out except for the blue." Malacath nodded in thought, "Interesting... well for the moment my plans do not involve them, and it seems they have remained withdrawn from conflict for the time being. Lust, it is time for your part, you have your target." Lust smirked evilly, "Yes My Lord, it shall be done."

Killjoy looked back to see Trax gone. She smirked "then you better start training harder, you won't stand the slightest chance against me if you can't hold up your power." She said to herself. Killjoy looked at Kasey "that's fine, when he gets home, I'll make sure he has plenty to do for forgetting to tell me when they arrived there." She said in a irratated tone "I gave him clear instructions..." she mumbled. She looked down at the bandage and the wound was already healing, her body was becoming more and more resilient. "Kasey...when you saw me at the Grand royal gala, what made you stay your hand? Not even an ounce of judgment in your and your family's eyes. I know you have heard or seen of the things I've done. Tavi being Celestia's royal guard, what made you withdraw hostility towards me?"

Kasey didnt react to her words, "Trust. Trust in Princess Luna, she and Princess Celestia have been like Family to us since I can remember, even after My Mother Retired. It was a surprise, don't get me wrong, but I decided to put my faith in Princess Luna." He then chuckled, "Also, Oakly did send a hawk to us for when he had arrived, it probably got horded by my mother. She finally gets to meet her eldest son after so long and now he's gone when she arrives at his home."

Killjoy chuckled "trust...a human's biggest weakness, or biggest strength. Strange that the lengths people will go for the sake of trust in others alone. I suppose I'd never understand the ability to suddenly forgive, There's so much I Will probably never understand in my life time. I guess that's what I have Luna for...she helps me with these sort of things. Even after all these years...she's still teaching me how to be human..." she sighed "I threw away my humanity long ago and never learned the virtues. Only thing I felt was hate, anger and the lust for violence. So things like trust, faith...are things I feel will alude me for a long time. Even now, the only ones I can honestly say I think is trust...are in Luna and Hazel." Killjoy rambled but soon realized what she was doing and didn't know why she was even saying these things in the first place. She noticed she was saying a lot and putting a lot of things out in the open. She just wondered what was going on with her, it was only a month or two ago, she was a steel wall letting nothing in.

Archived