The Night Hunters (private)

Killjoy

((He represents Pestilence in the Four Horsemen, he doesn’t have to much of a big part. In the end, Him and Famine just leave Killjoy alone to her own devices till they feel like they need her for something.))

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna eye's moved towards Tavi "what you are witnessing is just a taste of what true power looks like, Red, Trax, these Horsemen...Caesar. They all might as well be gods in our eyes...and there is absolutely nothing in our world that could even attempt to slow them down in the slightest. Compared to them we are just weak and fragile insects just waiting to be hunted upon by a stronger predator...consider ourselves very fortunate that we have these destroyers on our side." She said calmly not fazed by the scene before her, she's seen such carnage done by one person before. "and we will be sure to witness a lot more sooner than you might think, we have yet to see the climax of this battle."

Killjoy easily cut down any vampire soldier with ease as she advanced with her Legion through the main road towards the inner part of the city, they were so close to the tower gates, everything was going as she planned, but she knew, once the Legion ran out of bolts, the real fight will be begin, she knew a lot of lives are going to be lost once they pass over the fallen door into the city, maybe leaving only her and Hazel left. Killjoy looked at the archway they were heading to. "just a little bit more...stay focused" she whispered to herself as she felt the inner self clawing away trying desperately to be unleashed.

Ceasar smirked and looked higher towards the castle, “This must come as surprise to you, but rest assured, I will not be your opponent this day.”

Malacath nearly felt his world fall apart upon seeing an Original, even if Ceasar left him be, his mere presence presented nothing good to come. “This was not calculated, I will deal with you after these pests.”

Violence arrived at the courtyard, expecting to see his personal army of Vampire warriors, but instead saw Greed holding up a dead Vampire by the throat with more scattered around him. “Explain yourself now Greed, this is not the time!” He growled angrily. Greed dropped the body and faced him, “You kicked a flash grenade into the crowd, remember that? Killing fellow brethren without so much as a thought? I merely did a similar thing, shame it had to be now huh. By and by, I’m renowncing myself as a Priest, and Malacath can go shove it too. Now that I have your attention, I think its time I show you how strong I’ve really become.” Greed then looked over his shoulder as Heresy stood with a grim look, “Oh good, I was hoping you’d catch on.” The three rushed each other in a furry of punches and slashes, the shockwaves cracking the ground and walls as Violence and Heresy chased Greed around the courtyard. 

Hazel slashed down a Vampire, then froze upong seeing a familiar figure vanish behind the Castles wall, “Oakly? Wait! Oakly!” Instantly she took off in a blinding speed, chasing the figure and ignore the vampires around her as they missed every attempt to stop or delay her. 

Kasey slashed his way through a group before meeting up with the main force, he spotted Killjoy and made his way to her, “We’ve made the city ours, next step is the Castle.” He reported in. Trax flickered in next to them, “Stryker is handling Gluttony, we can move in on the Castle with Solar and Hazel.... wait, where’s Hazel?” He asked glancing around.

Hazel entered a room inside the Castle, but what she faced now was beyond her thought process. Oakly stood with a menacing glare, his eyes were red with blue in the center, and his attire matched that of Malacath. “O-oakly?... whats going on? Say something!” 

“He won’t listen to you now Lovely, his mind has been changed just like yours will be very soon.” Lust began as she walked out from behind Oakly, with a snap of her fingers, Oakly walked away. Hazel ran at him but was met with a grizzly fist to her stomach by Lust, “Not so fast deary, you and I are gonna have a little girl time.” She said darkly. Hazel watched Oakly disappear, her eyes tearing up as she watched him leave, “... Oakly....”

((Lol Solar has been neglected))

((yeah kinda just ditched him, im not good with more than two characters.))

Killjoy quickly looked around in a frantic manner not able to find Hazel anywhere in the crowds. "Hazel..." she said quietly in a worried tone "HAZEL!" she cried out still scanning desperately hoping to see just a glimpse of her, though a small hint of relief briefly pulsed into her as she didn't find her corpse anywhere in the streets. "she's still alive...." she whispered before quickly grabbing Trax by the collar "you lead them inside the castle! You know the plan just as much as me. I got to find my daughter." she quickly released Trax and backed away. she looked around for a moment before a small unmistakable scent caught her nose, it was Hazel. Kiljjoy quickly rushed to the source and finding her in an empty dark room, Hazel's scent still lingering "Hazel!" she called out before following the scent trail further. "Hazel!"

Kasey and Trax exchanged glances before Kasey gave his Father a nod, “Do you Dad, I’ll make sure the Legion makes it to the front gate.”

Stryker picked himself up from the ground, the buildings around him crumbled down, Gluttony walked towards him steaming with rage. “Why won’t you just die already, you Scandian Scum!” Stryker gripped his axes, desperately he searched for a plan, a way to defeat this monster. As she got closer, he felt a magnetic pull, like a liquid source coming from within Gluttony. 

Lust threw Hazel across the room, “I don’t get it, Malacath said you’d be stronger than me, but I’ve been wiping the floor with you.” Lust zipped over to Hazel, “Malacath said not to kill you, but I’ll just it was an accident. Then I can have the young Oakly, all to myself.” She went to strike, but her hand landed just short of Hazels head, the young girls hand gripped tight around Lust’s. “He... is mine... Mine, and mine alone... I’ll never let the likes of you... take him away from Me!” Hazel drove her elbow back into Lust’s gut, then turned around and burried her fist into Lust’s face, sending her across the room and crashing into the next room. Stopping just feet from Killjoy, Hazel stepped through hole, her eyes lit ablaze with anger, “Go on ahead Momma, this Bîtçh is Mine!” She said angrily as she cracked her knuckles.

A Squad of Vampires waited above the army of Black Legion, before they could attack, one of them was turned to mist from behind. They turned to see Ceasar, “Evening Gents, shall we do this the easy way,” Suddenly Ceasar’s eyes glowed red, “Or the really easy way.”

Kasey looked up to see a blood splattered corridor, and Ceasar waving down to them, “Glad He’s on our side for this, glad we have the stronger one’s on our side.” 

Killjoy's glowing crimson gaze landed on Lust as she picked her up by the hair as if she were a rag doll. "are you sure this, is worth your time?" she asked glancing at Hazel, her other half starting to show, something about seeing her daughter being injured set off the spark. Her cold dead gaze peered into Hazel as a smirk grew on Killjoy's face for a moment before realizing something. "ohhhh...I see." she glanced at Lust as she chuckled "you did it now girly...someone has made some mistakes." she laughed. "ok dearest daughter of mine...I'll be on my way. Though do finish your dispute quickly, we have a stupid boy to save." she said throwing Lust down to Hazel's feet "but make the death slow, you're going to want to remember EVERY detail, happy memories!" she said with a chilling chuckle as she walked off back towards the fight "I'll be making sure all your brothers and sisters meet you in hell very soon."

Moments later, Killjoy kicked open a door leading into the castle courtyard. She looked over noticing the event unfolding outside "guess he decided to commit..." she said glancing over to the vampire soldiers as the last line of defense to the entrance. Killjoy licked her lips "might as well clean up before the Legion gets here." she said with a wicked grin making the vampire soldiers take step back. "Quickly circle her!" A vampire captain ordered, the soldiers quickly encircled Killjoy. "Give up, we are 200 strong...you are surrounded!" The captain yelled. Killjoy looked around "surrounded?" She said before glaring at the Captain "all I'm surrounded by is fear..." the Captain's face grew pale as Killjoy grinned "And dead men..." Suddenly cries of pain rang out as the echoes of slaughter ran through the streets.

Lust stood up to face Hazel, with a single step she flashed around Hazel, scoring several deep slashes. “Maybe you were just all hot steam- “ She froze as the splattered blood seeped back into Hazel, she barely even moved from where she stood. “My Healing ability, when in Vampire form, heals me faster than you can put a scratch. In other words,” Hazel flickered next to Lust with blinding speed, a gash split open on Lusts opposite shoulder, “You are far weaker than I.”

Kasey slashes down two Vampires with ease before noticing the screams beyond, “The General is ahead, clearing us a path, let us not waste her Generosity!” He roared out to the Black Legion, getting a roar of triumph in return.

Greed slid to a halt, stopping a full force punch from Violence, then deflecting a slash from Heresy, ‘Amazing, this Training, this strength. This is what Master Valentine was able to teach me.’ He thought to himself briefly. Greed pulled Violence in, then leaned back to dodge Heresy’s follow up kick, which hit Violence back into a building. Heresy whipped around but Greed deflected his punches without thought, then landed hard open palmed punch to his stomach. Heresy threw up blood before being sent back from the force of the hit, crashing through many walls. Violence stepped from the rubble, “You have gotten stronger, you’ve already surpassed Heresy, maybe even Fruad. Guess your Dreams are coming true.” 

As the Legion finally caught up, what waited for them was nothing but blood and mangled corpses which none of them were in one piece. There was nothing within the area that was untouched by blood. In the middle was their commander soaked in red, holding up the last vampire, it was the Captain of the unit being held up by his face struggling desperately to free himself from Killjoy unwavering grip. "You should have ran when I told you to back at the arena...actually come think of it, if you ran...I would have had less fun." Killjoy said with a grin. The vampire captain dropped his arms in defeat "Malacath will destroy you and all of your friends!" He yelled. Killjoy just chuckled "you have faith in your Lord...that's cute...faith...is nothing but believing in lies..." She said as her grip began to clamp down. The captain screamed in agony, but only for a split second as the front of his skull faltered into Killjoy's now fist. The captain fell to the stone floor, face now nothing but a pulp. Killjoy flicked the blood and pieces off her hand before looking back and seeing Kasey with the Legion behind him, a little less than half remained. "Kasey, have what's left of the Legion gather up our dead, then line up back here and stay here, what lies beyond these doors will be far too much for them. I would also suggest that you stay here also."

Kasey nodded and turned to start shouting orders, “First Aid and Litter Crews, gather up the fallen and injured...” His voice trailed off as he walked amongst the remaining Legionnaires. Trax walked up to Killjoy seeing how her demeanor had changed, “Ceasar said this is where the real fun begins.”

In a small ally, Stryker limped with a large gash in his right side, his breathing was slightly uneven. He heard a vile laughter get closer and closer, instantly he dove to the ground, barely escaping Gluttony’s jaws as she swallowed up bricks and stone. “Darn, almost had ya there. Let me fix that.” Stryker couldn’t get away fast enough before Gluttony speared him to a wall with an iron pipe, puking up blood, He dropped his axes. “You know, I don’t think I told ya what my ability is.” He started weakly, blood trickling from his mouth, “It’s basically Magnetism, but I’ve trained enough with it to extend out to just metal entirely...” Gluttony looked at him funny, “Why does that matter?” Stryker chuckled, “Cause blood has iron in it,” Gluttony’s eyes went wide, “And I hear you got a lot of it.” Stryker spread out his arms, Gluttony sped forward at him, but was stopped just inches from slashing his throat, blood starting to leak from the corners or her mouth. She backed up weakly as more blood came spewing out like a hose, Stryker raised his hands, increasing the flow even greater. “How many lives, how much blood have you consumed? Since your fairely old, this may take awhile.” He finished darkly.

Killjoy looked at Trax "For once I can say he's right, behind that door is all for us." she grinned "It's going to be a slaughter." she said with a chilling laughed as she walked up to the large door "I can feel it" she put her hand on the door "I can feel their fear...they are filled with it." she closed her eyes and smiled "I can hear their hands trembling..." she glanced at Trax "We shouldn't keep them waiting." The door gave out a loud crack as the supports snapped like twigs, the door flew open nearly falling off the hinges. Killjoy looked at the omega guard lining the halls. Spears pointed at Killjoy and Trax. Killjoy smirked as she walked through the door "well Trax...the fun begins.

“Indeed it does.” Trax walked forward, the Omega guard lifted their spears and stood at attention as he passed them. Fraud, who was standing at the back, narrowed his eyes as he glanced around at the Omega Guard. Trax looked at the Captain of the Guard, “Lord Greed is battling in the south Courtyard, go to him.” The Captain dipped his head in thanks, then at the snap of his fingers, the Omega Guard vanished. Trax looked up at Fruad, Treachery appearing out from behind him, “Looks like the party is about to start. Killjoy, you can go ahead and make your way to the VIP section... Now!” Trax flashed before the two Vampires, his power flared out in one foul swoop, destroying the back half of the room. The three moved at speeds near invisible to the untrained eye, Trax kept Fraud and Treachery busy, leaving them no room to maneuver around him to intercept Killjoy.

Gluttony fell to the ground, blood leaking out from her nose, mouth, ears, and eyes. Stryker let his arms fall limp to the sides, then he reached for the iron pole and pulled it loose with the last of his strength, “Well... that’s all I got...” He said weakly falling to the ground, sitting up back against the wall. His expression didn’t change as Gluttony started rise, although she was so thin her bones were showing from under her skin, she started to crawl towards Stryker with a gurgling hiss. Suddenly she was stopped, a hand speared threw her heart, Shadow lifted her up and completely obliterated her body entirely. Stryker chuckled, “Still not gonna thank you...” He whispered before closing his eyes and falling over, his body giving one last breath. Shadow stayed silent as he picked up the body, “.... “

Killjoy frowned "but I wanted a rematch. I even went through the trouble of ripping Treachery's arm off, no fair..." she said with a sigh but walked on knowing she was about to deal with a much bigger threat than the two vampire priests combined. "Ugh...Well try not to die, it's kind of important that you beat this two...you know...with the world being on the line and all...no pressure or anything." She said before walking out of view. Soon the doors to thrown room exploded open as Killjoy walked through the debris "Honey I'm home!" She yelled as she peered up to the thrown seeing Malacath with Celestia by his side. She glanced at Celestia "your sister told me to tell you high and that she misses you dearly." She glanced at Malacath "and she told me to tell you uh...f##k you."

Celestia stifled a giggle, fearing the repercussions from the Vampire Lord sitting next to her. Malacath frowned, unamused by her vulgar language, “It will give me great pleasure to see your fall from your body.” Suddenly his face went grim, Malacaths eyes stared past Killjoy, his face sweating with nervousness. Ceasar walled into the room, causally whistling an up beat tune, stopping next to Killjoy. Ceasar ignored Malacath and looked right at Celestia, “Ah, you are even more beautiful in person.” Ceasar flashed with one step up to her, holding out his hand. Celestia, lifted a hand to his, but cautiously glanced at Malacath. To her surprise, he did not move an inch, instead he kept staring forward. Ceasar put his other hand to her chin and moved her head to look him in the eyes, “Fear him no longer my dear.” Ceaser then whisked Celestia up and held her in a princess carry, “Now, ask me to take you away from here, and please do say it with a smile. I am rather fond of yours.” He said gently. Celestia stared at him in disbelief, tears began to roll down her cheeks, and her face brightened with a smile. “Yes, get me out of here.” Ceasar chuckled as he turned around and started walking out. Malacath started to shake as his rage began to build up, “.... damït.... “ His fist balled up and tightened, the arm rests of the throne chair cracked and splintered. In a flash, Malacath sped at Ceasar, his hands ready to strike. But Ceasar had anticipated this, he merely stopped and glanced back, “KNEEL.” Instantly Malacath was forced to a kneel by some unknown force, unable to move. Ceasar kept his glare on him a little longer, then faced forward and kept walking. “Put a few punches for me Killjoy, have fun.” He told her briefly before flickering away. Malacath felt the force lift from and he stood up, facing Killjoy, “I have been planning this for thousands of years, leading to when I would be able to give my Daughter a Kingdom of her own, and a Mother to love her. I am trying to make her Happy, why can’t any of you pathetic Humans see what I am doing, For Hazel!” He roared angrily.

Hazel deflected a strike from Lust then back handed her across the face, stunning her, following back with the same hand and slapping Lust to the ground. Hazel stood over Lust, “This helplessness you feel right now, this is how you made me feel, only yours will be felt much shorter.” Her voice was cold and dark, her flooded blood red eyes glared down with an icy bloodlust. Lust whimpered with fear, but out of that fear, she made a last ditched effort to slash at Hazel. In a heartbeat, Lust felt her arm detached at the shoulder, cleanly severed. Hazel speared her hand through Lust’s chest and lifted her up, then while in mid air, Hazel rapidly moved her arms, continuously stabbing Lust’s body for 30 seconds. Her final hit was at the heart, Hazel caught Lust by the neck and held her up, with her other hand clutching a still beating heart. “This is what you did to me, but I envy how short lived your pain was.” Hazel let Lust’s body hit the floor with a deathly thump, before she took the heart and examined it, with hungering eyes.

Trax flickered into the middle of hall, Fraud and Treachery both appearing on either side of him, both mid swing. Trax blocked Treachery’s and caught Fraud, but wasn’t fast enough to block the kick from from Treachery, sending him flying down the hall. Sliding to a halt, Trax deflected Treachery’s barrage, and prepared to block Fruad, but it was fake. Fruad switched from a punch to a round house kick, Trax flew against the wall, where Treachery appeared following through with a devastating punch. Both Vampire Priest sped through the hole, attempting to end it, but what met them was something they were expecting to see. A white smoke radiated from Traxs skin as it turned black, his eyes blackened with the blue starting to glow. His scythe had changed to a wooden staff with a long black blade, white etchings appeared all over him and his scythe. Fraud and Treachery halted, “So this is it huh? Come then, we will kill you before you can awaken any further.” Treachery said before they both streamed towards Trax, who blocked them both with his scythe.

"oh it's not that we can't see what you have been trying to do...you've made quite clear" Killjoy said slowly approaching Malacath "It's just that you are so much of an ignorant fool to realize this one massive thing that has been staring you right in the face since day one, and you wanna know what that major detail is?" she stopped only feet away "that overwhelmingly obvious detail is...that hazel....isn't your daughter anymore." Killjoy smirked "Hazel is mine and Luna's daughter now, she chose the family that's best for her already, her choice...another thing you chose to ignore out of your own d@mn foolishness. You spent thousands of years planning for a fantasy...not for Hazel, but for yourself, you continuously used Hazel as to justify your cause when in reality, you just wanted everything for yourself. Did you honestly think Hazel would just accept you after all the things you have done to hurt her because you chose to believe that daddy knows best?" Killjoy laughed "out of all the people I've seen...you happen to be the most pathetic...Instead of accepting your own failure, you chose to blame others for your misfortune like a child would. You're not even worthy of pity...nor mercy." she said finally readying her sword letting the tip rest on the ground "you lost from the start...and I'll make sure no one remembers you or your "accomplishments" I'll have you erased from history and have nothing but dust and ash left behind once I'm through with you..." she glared at malacath as her red eyes shined bright with rage, though deep into her gaze were flames of something else growing inside. "now come on...we both know only one of use is coming out of this."

((ok so I think we both know Killjoy is going to lose quite horribly in the first half. Going for a Rocky style comeback, Like have Hazel come in witnessing a battered Killjoy, giving Malacath a chance to gloat and reveal his "gift" to Hazel. Once they both see Oakly, Killjoy will pretty much awaken just out of sheer rage.))

((Purrfect))

Malacath rolled his shoulders in preparation, "Ceasar's ability, Conquer's Will, an ability he created himself through sheer willpower. He can command any lower life-form to surrender to his will, and when your as strong as he is, thats basically anyone. I was once tried to obtain such power, but I settled for the ability I was born with." As he spoke, a purple flame began at his hands and spread around his body, "This is merely a taste," Malacath flashed to Killjoy with a heavy blow to her stomach with his left fist, "We will see if you can last to see the full might" He opened his hand, blowing Killjoy back and up into the wall above the doorway.

Greed stood between Heresy and Violence as the Omega Guard surrounded them in a large, acting as a boundary for the fight, "We stand with you My Lord." The Captain said aloud. Heresy and Violence glanced around, "This comes as a surprise, guess there's no escape for you now Greed." He sneered cockily. "We are not here for you, or Violence, we are here for the True King of all Vampires." The Omega Captain spoke sternly, and without fear. Heresy and Violence both starred at Greed, who began stretching his arms across his chest, "Come on, lets get this over with, I've got a Kingdom to found."

The back side of the Castle exploded, Fraud flew out and crashed into the side of the mountain, Trax leaped out rearing back with his scythe for a heavy blow, but Fraud recovered quickly enough to dodge. Treachery flashed behind Trax for a surprise attack, but was deflected by Trax's white smokey aura. Fruad raced to help, but was suddenly pinned to the rock by Trax,s thrown katana, unable to move. Trax turned and entered into a viscous hand to hand bout with Treachery, their evenly matched, deflecting each others blows without fail.

Killjoy fell off the wall and onto her feet in a quick recovery. She dusted the dirt and debris off her shoulders "how about you give me all you got, I barely felt that. Or do you honestly think I'm just that fragile?" she asked as her foot suddenly dug a crater into the stone flooring as debris exploded from the force. Killjoy rocketed forth slamming her fist down into Malacath's left cheek as a powerful shock wave roared from the impact. Malacath was sent into the wall behind him nearly caving in the whole he made.

Malacath flashed beside Killjoy, landing a hard punch to her left cheek, but Malacath grabbed her wrist and kept her close as he unleashed a volley of rapid fire punches to Killjoys body. He finished with a heavy left hook after releasing her wrist, then lifted his right leg high as he prepared to bring it down on Killjoy as she was realing back from the last hit.

Hazel walked out into one of the many hall ways of the Castle, she quickly wiped a drop of blood from the corner of her mouth as she noticed a shadow move down the hall, instantly she knew who it was and gave chase.

Trax flew back into the main hall, he moved his head to left, dodging his katana as it was thrown at him. He swung around his scythe before stabbing it into the floor, he then took of his outer trailed jacket and hung it on his scythe. Treachery and Fraud came striding in from the giant hole in the Castle wall, both were now taking this seriously, ready to use their abilities. Trax took a stance and closed his eyes, then cleared his mind to focus on his single goal, protecting his Family. 

With every one of Malacath's strikes, Killjoy's armor dented and cracked as it already began to falter. "d@mn..." she mumbled before looking up and quickly reacting as she moved away missing Malacath's heel by mere inches. Killjoy swept Malacath's legs from beneath him, on his decent, Killjoy caught the back of his head before slamming it hard into the floor causing a massive cater. Killjoy then picked Malacath back up driving her knee into his gut before punching him in the face sending him back to create distance. Killjoy spat some blood on the floor as she wiped more blood off her chin "I can't lose...I won't lose." she whispered.

“Meaningless words won’t help you know, in fact, nothing you do from here on out,” Malacath spoke as simply walked out from the cloud of debris, the purple flames around his body grew larger, “Will save you.” The movement was too fast, even for Killjoy, as Malacath appeared before her with a devastating gut punch. In that moment, Malacath focused his purple fire into his impacted fist, then released it in a powerful blast. The force of his hit, combined with his purple flames, cracked every piece of Killjoys armor. Before she could be blown out of the room, Malacath raced around and returned her back to the same spot with a brutal spin kick. Killjoy crashed into the floor and across the room until she hit the stairs leading to the thrones, her armor starting to crumble, one by one. “At least make this enjoyable, before you cease to exist.” Malacath scoffed as he approached her again.

Killjoy struggled to push herself up, through the great pain she felt through out her body, she manage to choke out a chuckle "well aren't you hard to please..." she said coughing up a bit of blood as it dripped from her bottom lip and onto the floor. "I don't think I felt pain like this in a while...it's definitely refreshing to be honest." she slowly wobbled to a stand. "I also just realized something just now, in the end...it doesn't matter if you kill me...you lost your army, everyone else fled in fear, your priests are dying as we speak...you even lost Celestia because you're too weak, you just sat their and watched it happen right in front of you...you are all...alone Malacath...you can kill me now, and still have a reckoning to face outside. Plus the longer you wait, Caesar will be making you look more and more like the fool you are...." her legs shook for a moment before one gave in as she dropped to one knee desperately clinging to her sword to support herself. "but i have feeling you wish to gloat first...am I correct?"

Malacath narrowed his eyes, then flashed up to her, swatting her sword away and taking Killjoy to the ground by the throat. “It is a shame, losing Celestia, but I can always find another. I know Trax has a very attractive Woman by his side, I’ll take her right after I end him.” He picked her up and threw Killjoy to the wall, as soon as she hit, an iron bar pierced threw her abdomen with another impaled her left shoulder. She was now pinned to the wall, unable to move. “Ceasar showing up was miscalculated, him having a liking towards Celestia was to be expected, He always talked about her smile like it was the greatest treasure in the world. Treachery and Fraud will either kill Trax, or I will, after that... No can stop me. Ceasar won’t do anything to rash, afterall he did vow not do anything that would alter the course of the world. Thats I why I made it this, because my path can and will alter this world forever. I will literally hand over the very Throne of the World to my Dear Daughter, almost poetic.”

Treachery and Fraud paused as they realized something was off, “He’s gotten smarter since the last time... but can he still fight just as good?” Treachery flashed behind, but Trax merely caught his punch, shocking Treachery for a heartbeat. Fraud streamed in with a spining kick, but again Trax caught the hit, throwing then both back. Fraud and Treachery nodded a silent agreement before rushing back, Trax stepped back, bracing himself as he dodged around or deflected their onslaught of attacks. All the while, using his smokey aura to sense their attacks, and surprising himself at how fast his reflexes had gotten in this form. However, he was still behind them, but he hadn’t figured out how to unlock his full potential. ‘How?’

"Love makes people commit rash acts..." Killjoy choked out as she gripped onto the iron bar in her gut. "yes Caesar has taken a liking to Celestia...but here's the thing." more blood poured from the corner of her mouth as she coughed. "you're interfering with Celestia's power, and Luna's. Who do you think will want to set things right? he's in love with Celestia...and I got a hunch that he is willing to do absolutely anything to make sure she is safe...and that's where you are quite a problem Malacath. Also you keep going on about how you're daughter will just magically take up the throne." she said as her vision started to blur "you...just...don't....get it."

Malacath chuckled, “Caesar won’t break his Vow, not even for Celestia, He’s already pushed it from what he’s done so far. Also,” He mimicked Her words as he held up a hand towards one of the side doors, “I can be persuasive when I want to be.” As he finished, Hazel walked into the room, her eyes dull and void of emotion. She walked towards Malacath and put her hand on top of his, the movement was slow and hesitant. She never looked or glanced to face Killjoy, but starred into the abyss. Malacath smirked with victory, “It is as I said, she is my Daughter, and blood is thicker than water.” As he monologued, Hazel’s hair grew lighter and her eyes turned to a light green, her demeanor became more proper. Spring was back. “See, she accepts who the true victor is, who the better Parent is by changing to her Fragile Human side.”

Trax blocked with both his arms, Frauds kick had more power to it this time, pushing him back several feet. Treachery flashed behind with a hard chop to Traxs side, cause him to spit up blood, ‘Their stronger now, taking this more seriously, guess I should be honored’. Suddenly Fruad came from below with an uppercut, with Treachery taking him by the head and throwing him across the room. Trax landed in a pile of rubble, with a few peices of rebar rods impaled through his left leg, he went to lift his leg up with his left arm, but felt nothing as he saw it sliced off. Treachery stood over him, catching the dismembermed arm and threw it aside, “Unlike me, this is a real handicap. This is where you die Nameless Trax...” He said darkly as he picked up Trax by the throat, choking off the gasps of pain Traxs left leg was ripped open from the rebar rods.

A familiar shape stepped out from behind Malacath, Oakly glared at Killjoy with flooded blood red eyes, except for that for ring of blue in his iris. His skin was pale to the point it almost looked grey, and his veins showed red from his skin. Malacath grinned, the feeling of being victorious setting in, “A shame this is the last thing you see, your Apprentice becoming a Vampire, I admit you trained him well. He survived the procedure all because of you, so thank you for that. Now, this is where you die, Red Veil.” Malacath shot a spear of purple flames from his hand, racing towards Killjoy. Tears ran down Springs face, as the purple flame spear impaled through Killjoys chest.

Treacherys hand dropped from Trax’s throat and speared through his chest, blood splattered the walls and floor, Trax’s face was lit up in surprise and anguish. A scream erupted from the doorway behind, Tavi dropped to her knees in horror, tears like waterfalls from eyes. Fruad glanced back and turned to face her, then started walking towards her.

In an instant, two columns of smoke exploded into the sky. The Black and red one coming from the Throne chamber, the White and Black one coming from the main hall. Shadow watched from the Canterlot wall, “Guess they succeeded in the end...”

Killjoy's eyes widened seeing the tears pouring down her daughter's cheek before she felt the sharp finishing blow hit her chest, blood shot out of her mouth. She glared at Malacath "you..." her eyes started to glow brighter and brighter "I'm going to break you." her voice shook as her eyes were lit ablaze.

Outside the on the field far from the battle, Luna noticed something as she looked up up to the sky, she was speechless as the sky and sun turned red "it's started..."

Killjoy suddenly found herself in the dark abyss she was all too familiar with. "I guess...I'm dead..." she said in defeat. "Far from it..." the calm yet chilling voice echoed "I'm just taking over for a while." Killjoy looked around, but seeing nothing "War will once again bring h3ll fire to all that roams this earth." Killjoy knew that her mind finally snapped and before she knew it, she quickly faded into nothingness of the void.

The bars that kept Killjoy stuck to the wall, quickly melted. Fire flooded out of her wounds as they healed almost instantly. A blood curling chuckle sounded as War stood up to face Malacath. Her mouth now like the gates of h3ll itself, filled with cinder and fire. "You are not ready..." dark flamed molded her armor back together as glowing red etchings appeared all over. Her sword became distorted and serrated, as if corruption infested the very soul behind the the blade "For what you are about to face..." a smirk grew on her face as she stepped forward. A black flame like aura surrounded her body. "I'm going to enjoy killing you first, you now stand in my way..." an explosion of fire appeared in front of Malacath as War stepped out of it, all happening in a split second. War grabbed Malacath by the throat as she lifted him up, her very touch burned his flesh "I...am...War." her words still calm, yet carried rage. She threw Malcath through the floor, he smashed through each floor of the tower before hitting the earth as a massive crater formed underneath him. War calmly strolled out of the tower entrance through the dust clouds, slowly approaching Malacath.

Archived