The Night Hunters (private)

Killjoy

Killjoy didn't even question what just happened as she looked at Luna "so you said that three agents are coming earlier, when will they be arriving?" She asked with a hint of dread. Luna thought for a moment "Well given to what time it is....they should be here-"

Luna was interrupted as a man with orange eyes and hair appeared "Ah,Mon amour, si beau rouge!" He said slyly stepping towards Killjoy as Luna silently giggled "such beauty, Belle dame." A smile wide on his face as he was just a foot away. Killjoy looked to the side "oh god..." she mumbled. The man chuckled "oh I see you have been smitten by my charm." He said still inching closer "Well my Crimson Rose, let us not stall any further." He inched in for a kiss but was met with a fist to jaw as he shot backwards into the brush. "For the millionth time, I am not dating you!" Killjoy yelled as the mom popped up from the bushes, a mark well imprinted on his face "but why ma fleur!? How could you be so cruel to steal a man's heart to only wall off your own?" He said with such drama. Killjoy growled "I never tried to perverted northerner!" Luna's silent giggle turned into loud laughter. The man only persisted "you're words...like blades to my heart. This must be tough love!" He said with glee. "It's not any sort of love you idiot!" Killjoy yelled.

The man turned to Oakly and gasped "Voleur! Are you after my Precious' heart!? I will not be bested! I, Solar Flare will not be defeated!" He said with pride. Killjoy face palmed. Solar glared at Oakly "so you think you can just take my Love's heart and get away with it?" He brandished his rapier "I challenge you to a duel!" He said point the tip to Oakly but was met with another punch from Killjoy "stop being stupid!" She yelled. Solar twitched just a few times "yes ma'am..."

Luna could only roll on the ground laughing. 

((Solar is french lol you can play as one of the agents coming in.))

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oakly was dumbfounded by the events occurring one after another. The click of a lighter sparked up a cigarette as another man stepped into the clearing, he wore a thick heavy trench coat, and large claymore was strapped to his back. He was a man of 30 some odd years with a viking like appearance, his bold and firey brown eyes flickered like a burning forest. "At least now I wont be the only one suffering from his torturous rabble." Stryker Shield of the Northern Order station spoke with a heavy scandian accent.

Killjoy rubbed her rist from punching Solar. "Stryker, Solar...where's the other one?" She asked. Solar finely looked up "Inconnu...I haven't seen the third agent ever since we left, they never showed up to the rendezvous." He said with a concerned tone "so I don't know if the southern region since the south declined due to a large activity of plague walkers." Solar got up and dusted himself off. Luna narrowed her eyes "If the south declined...they should have sent me a letter or something....well let's all get inside and we can discuss business."

"Aye." Stryker agreed finishing his cigarette and tossing it on the ground, he made sure to smother it completely before walking inside. Oakly sighed and followed suit, he glanced at Hazel as she stood between Killjoy and Luna, she was lucky to have parental figures like them in her life. All he had was a distant Father.

Trax entered through the doubles of a throne room, sitting on that throne was the man from earlier. He could see him clear as day; Short white hair, semi thick white beard, flooded blood red eyes. He bore a long scar across the bridge of his nose. He wore long heavy black robes detailed with steel studs, but Trax knew that heavy cloak would do nothing to hinder him. Along the wall standing patiently were Vampire Guards, Trax could see they were trained well, no doubt would be difficult to beat even for those present. "You have my full cooperation, However I will keep my Humanity." Trax told him. "Sad, with vampiric abilities, you could surpass even me. No worries, I'm sure you're family will honor you for that choice at least. Now, down to buisness. The other Elders, as long as they live, My daughter will not be safe. Convince them to fall under my rule, or they die, simple and easy. My Omega Guard are at your disposal, use them well." At their menttioning, The Guards stepped forward as one unit and presented themselves at a kneel to Trax. Trax looked up at the Elder, then to the Guards, "It shall be done, ... My Lord."

Killjoy thought about the situation with Oakly's father, she had no idea on what to do about it. She debated on whether not to tell Oakly that she saw his father. It was a very delicate situation indeed for she had no idea on how her student would react to such news. Killjoy finally shook her head "Luna, later tonight, I would like to discuss something with you and get your opinion on certain predicament." She said pointing her eyes at Oakly. Luna nodded "sure thing, anything for you...lover." she whispered with a grin as Killjoy's face went red before trying to hide it. Though through her playful banter, she was concerned on what Killjoy needed, it was obvious she encountered something while searching for information. 

Soon every was in the main dining area where massive table ready to seat 20 people as food across the world scattered the table top. A feast that would make even a king envy. Maids  lined the back wall just waiting to serve with glasses of wine and other refreshments for the heavier weight drinker. Luna clapped her hands "Well now, let's sit down enjoy our meal and talk business!"

Killjoy sat down and started piling mostly meat onto her plate. Luna had a blank look "Killjoy I love you....but could you just show a bit class? We are having a professional meeting after all." She said watching Killjoy tear through the food like rabid wolf would do. Killjoy stopped mid bite and just slumped over without saying a word. She dropped the turkey leg she had in her mouth like a puppy that just got scalded. Luna sighed and rubbed her eyes "not helping..."

Stryker set the turkey leg down slowly and started using a knife to cut it instead. Oakly sipped from his mug of mead before he nearly choked from seeing Spring walk in, her face covered in blood and a scarred look on her face, "What in Celestias name is going on? I just woke up next to dead cow covered in blood!" A few of the servers went to her right away, beckoning her to come with them so they could clean her up.

"Whoa someone got a little carried away with the strawberry cream pies!" Luna screamed as she instantly made it across 30 feet grabbing Spring by the hand "let's get you cleaned up, all the sauce will get you all sticky!" She said nervously before the doors slammed shut as rapid foot steps echoed behind the close doors from running. 

Killjoy just stared at the doors with a fork inches from her open mouth. It was an odd surprise but something she would be a fool not to take advantage of as she quickly threw the fork and started attacking her food like a lion would an antelope after starving for three days. Solar was just blank, he didn't really know what to do. "Ehhh Mon amie, maybe we should follow?" He said as his hand got close to Killjoy, an animalistic growl came out of her mouth as she bore her teeth. Solar shot his hand back "maybe not..." he said in fear

Luna sat down on a stool besides Spring in a bath as she wiped away the last of the blood with a rag. "There, all clean." She said with a smile "Spring, how are you feeling?"

Spring sat in confusion, "I don't know, this is gotta be the 100th time this has happened, I can't think of anything to explain this." 

A single blast blew open the doors to a large chamber underground, The Omega Guards streamed in engaging the enemy Vampires with ease. Trax strolled in without a fear, his gaze fixated on the Elder sitting in worry on the throne chair, "I gave you a choice Elder, and you chose poorly. Accept the fate before you, and I will make it quick." Trax spoke as his axe formed into its scythe configuration. The Elder sighed, "The Blue Eyed Reaper... he comes to take me... but I will not give in without a fig-" He was cut off as Trax flickered next to him, the sound of the scythes blade cutting through rock and flesh split the air. The Elder was in utter shock as his head rolled from his shoulders, the Enemy Vampires stopping their fighting and began to fall to a kneel, the Elders head plopped to a halt at the foot of the throne steps. Trax retracted his scythe and turned around as the Elders body began to burn away, "You all serve Elder Malacath now, hail Malacath."

"Hail Malacath!"

Luna sighed "Spring...we need to have a VERY long overdue chat about your...incidents, but first dry yourself off and change clothes."

The double doors the led into the dining hall opened as Luna walked holding onto Spring's hand. "Everyone, I need your full attention fore I have an announcement to make, something I should have told everyone years ago." She said sitting down in her seat. Luna paused for a moment before taking a deep breathe "Spring...." she struggled to get the words out not knowing how everyone would react "Spring....is not human...she's a vampire." Killjoy suddenly paused and looked at Luna in surpurse even though everything now made sense, but it was something she never saw coming for some reason. Luna hesitated but kept going "Hazel is her true name, the one she was given at birth. Hazel, is the daughter of the oldest Vampire on record...the Vampire lord Malacath." She finished  as she stared at the group wondering how this was all going to go.

Oakly looked around feeling the air of awkwardness around the room, most of the servents knew and few Members as well, but kept it to the themselves, putting great faith in Luna. Stryker thought about it for moment before going back to eating, the matter didn't concern him at the moment. Spring was white with utter shock, "Im a what? My Father is who? What?" She mumbled like she was losing her mind.

Luna looked at Spring, she didn't want to repeat but knowing how fragile this situation was for Spring, she had to. Luna put her hands on Spring's shoulders. "Darling...you are the Vampire daughter of Malacath. We kept it secret because we don't know anything about what kind of power you hold." Luna tried to keep her emotions in. "It has torn me apart everyday I kept it from you. I'm sorry."

Spring started to step backwards but as she did, her heel caught an edge as she fell backwards into Oakly's arms as he zipped around the table, "It doesn't matter who you parents are, it doesn't change the fact that you a Member of the Order, you have trust and support." He reassured her gently. Stryker popped his eyebrows and smirked before taking a drink. Spring blushed as she looked into his eyes but hers flooded red and she became a different person entirely. "Well well, Vampire I knew obviously, but the Daughter of practically Royalty? Two times over?" Hazel began as she pushed Oakly away and zipped over to Luna, "Mom, how did I get so lucky?" She said happily hugging Luna's arm.

Luna put her arm around Hazel but didn't really know what exactly is happening in Spring's mind though what Luna did know was that whatever it is, it's here to stay and like Killjoy, it's all up to herself to settle the difference in personalities and find a balance with one another. Luna looked at Killjoy who hasn't even strayed away from her feeding frenzy. Luna had a look okif disgust as she sighed. 'Hazel has been coming out more frequently lately...' she thought to herself. 'Maybe Father Shade could help but...' she thought but knew what she had to do "Killjoy. " she said softly as Killjoy raised her eyes towards her. "Killjoy I'll need to you to do something....in the royal city." Killjoy paused and dropped everything "Luna you know what will hap-" Luna cut her off "yes I know but this is something important. I think you know what I'm talking about." Luna's face was now serious. Killjoy went to reject but sighed "fine...you're sister won't be happy...."

((Wanna do celestia?))

((sure))

Oakly scratched his head, "... Sister? You mean The Sister? The one who can manipulate the friggin' Sun?" His mind boggled with how much he'd gotten himself into, things he never would have imagined.

Trax and the Omega Guard walked away as another Elders castle burned and crumbled away behind them. 

A Order member rushed in and went straight to Luna's ear speaking softly but with an urgent tone, "Headmaster, theres been activity all around us within the last four hours. Seven Elders of the Vampire Council have been reported and confirmed dead, the group responsible has been recognized as Malacaths Omega Guard, led by the Blue Eyed Reaper himself. 42 Elders remain, not counting Malacath, from the 50 total."

Luna looked at Oakly "yes my dear sister Celestia. She has placed a 1,000,000,000 bit bounty on Killjoy's head. Enough gold to last someone a couple life times. So extreme caution is needed love." She looked at Killjoy "oh and if by some miracle you are traced to me, my head is on the line for not only harbinging number one most wanted, but also treason...." she said nonchalantly. As she sipped some wine. "Though I have no doubt you will succeed. Oakly, you will accompany her to the capital." 

Luna's attention went towards the agent as he barged in and listened carefully to his words "actually, Killjoy change of plans, Oakly, you and Solar will go to the Royal capital. Killjoy and Styker, you will head east from, The Elder Vampire's are being sautéed and I wanna know why, follow the destruction and track down this Blue Eyed Reaper." She ordered as Killjoy quickly got up  and started for the armory. Solar looked at Oakly in a challenging manner. "Well Oakly, looks like we will be working together."

Oakly nodded, "Yeah, it'll be an honor working with you." Hazel watched it all happen and put a finger to her lips in thought, "Mom, can I go with them?" She asked pleadingly. Stryker sat up wiping off his face before following Killjoy, "The Blue Eyed Reaper and the Omega Guard, no wonder you needed more Agents here, this area is crawling with Legends." 

Kasey, Octavia, and Viola all stood around in the living room of their house. Octavia had just explained to them the truth about their Father and Brother. "No wonder he looked so much like me, I had my suspicions when I confronted him but... still he could have said something." Kasey spoke breaking the silence. Octavia sighed, "He knew about you already Kasey, what he didnt know was that he had a daughter too. Oh I hated to see the fear on his face, the betrayal. He's done me wrong many times, but I still don't like to see him in anguish. His look also told me that our lives are being threatened, possibly to make Trax do someone's bidding. Children, start packing, we're going to be staying with Aunt Tia for awhile." Kasey and Viola glanced at eachother in surprise but nodded back to their Mother.

Killjoy just looked back "Legends...They all bleed...they all die the same." she said coldly as she entered the armory. Killjoy looked at a large iron door "maybe it's time..." she put her hand on the door's handle as she pulled. The large door moaned and squeaked as rust sprinkled off the hinges. Light entered the room revealing a suit of Black armor covered in dust. Though through the years of being locked away, not a spec of rust was found. The armor was very important to Killjoy, though important in a bad way. "Ebony steel...forged by your people Stryker rumored to be the strongest steel in the world, though one of the heaviest. The finest metal work in the northern isles, if not the entire world. Though...now stained with death and sorrow." she rubbed the dust off the shoulder plate showing blood stains. "The Lunar Republic always mention this set of armor as Death's Plate during the Great War." she said now rubbing the the chest plate revealing and insignia of an iron cross with a skull in front that's been stabbed through the top with a sword. The mark of a Crusader.

Luna thought for a moment "I don"t see why not, you might like the Royal Capital."

Solar smirked "alright voleur....lets make this quick then shall we?" he said getting up from his seat "we shouldn't face anything horrible in the Capital so this should be an easy in and out mission." he placed his hand on the hilt of his rapier "though never hurts to be prepared." he said as he started walking out the room "I'd say it will be a four day ride so lets pack up."

Stryker raised an eyebrow, he'd seen his fair share of his peoples craftmanship, but he still admired it greatly, even recognizing the Blacksmiths smithing. Every one of his axes, which lined the inside of his heavy furlined coat, was made by the same man. His greatsword was his own creation with the help of the same Blacksmith, he now carried more respect for Killjoy, not just any were worthy of such craftsmanship. "You have my blade Killjoy, a Scandians Vow."

Hazel clapped frantically before zipping off and returning all packed for the trip in front of Solar and Oakly, "All ready!" Oakly smoothed his hair down, "This should be interesting." He said dumbfounded as he walked off to his room.

"It's time I bore this Plate once more and may blood quench it's thirst." Killjoy said strapping on the pieces of armor. Father Shade peeked from one of the many small rooms with a smile "the first step to accepting who she is. makes the old man proud." he whispered to himself. Finally the armor was on revealing it's full glory now free of dust as the pitch black steel shined in the light. Killjoy took hold of the helmet as she ran her thumb down the artful engraving on the sides. on the face plate were words of a different tongue "Mors et Infernus sequebatur dominam ascensor equi ignei ruinas. Hell follows the Lady of Death who rides the Fiery horse of Ruin...." she mumbled aloud as she put the helmet on as her crimson eyes shined through the eye slot. Killjoy had only one more piece, she grabbed a blood red cape with the same insignia as she hooked it onto her chest plate. Killjoy looked at Stryker "I deserve nothing from you...This armor...just symbolizes the monster I was. I took this craftsmanship by force with a blade to the poor man's family. This armor was made out of desperation instead of talent." her tone never changed but it was clear she was regretful "remember that...I deserve no praise." she said walking out.

Solar packed light and it was still in the wagon so he was already set to leave, though he made sure her filled a sack full of food for the trip ahead.

Stryker sighed, "Well at the very least she was honest.... and sorta modest." He said to himself before following her out.

Oakly returned to them all packed, "Ready to go, hopefully we can get there sooner than later. Fast pace maybe?" 

((Hey, could Trax be like someone who fought for the Lunar Republic as a mercenary and have a certain scenario where he witnessed a certain Black Knight (Killjoy) walk away from a burning city. Idk something like that so like when Trax sees that same armor have a like a flashback of whatever you choose, the city thing was only a suggestion. Maybe like she wiped out Trax's group something because you know KILLJOY EVIL MEEEEHHHH!!))

Killjoy opened the main doors of the Manor leading to the forest. "Let's go." She said taking a step outside but paused she put her hand under helmet and felt the pendent and sighed before continueing. "If it's as close as that agent says then it shouldn't take us long to find the group causing such chaos.

Solar climbed up the wagon and helped Hazel up with an uptight look where the words "look how much a gentleman I am!" In bold letters right onto his forehead. Though he failed to realize he climbed into the wagon first.

Oakly hoped in back letting Hazel and Solar have the front seat, "So are you really that excited to be the daughter of an evil Vampire?" Hazel giggled at Solars fail before turning to Oakly, "As a matter of fact I am, it just means I'm Royalty to other Vampires. Something we can use to our advantage you know." Turning back to Solar, "Thank you deary." She said with a high and mighty tone while holding out her for him to kiss.

"Then we shouldnt waste any time." Stryker said as the earth beneath his feet moved, he pushed off with incredible speed, every step on the ground seemed to hold him in place then push him off almost immediately. "Magnetism, it has many uses for me." He called back.    

((Yeah sounds good. For the Four Horsemen deal, Killjoy and Trax are just reincarnations of the last group. Shadow will make an appearence to teach them about their history, and Soul will only be mentioned.)) 

((Or how about an ancient profocy of the Vampires like "The rider of Ruin will come to destroy and dismantle the Legion of the undead until only dust remains." But I'll let you decide on this one. Either sounds good.))

The ground exploded under Killjoy's feet as her strength rocketed her through the trees. Even with the heavy armor, it was like her speed wasn't hindered. She came up besides Styker "strength has many uses as well." She replied as she slowly inched ahead of Styker.

Solar looked away swiftly "alas...these lips are for the crimson goddess only!" He said with determination "she is the only one that may get a kiss...Mon amor..." he dazed off into a fantasy as drool started to dripping down the corner of his mouth.

Oakly slapped his head, "Hey Hey! Now isn't the time be daydreaming, we're wasting daylight!" Suddenly Hazel smacked him across the face sending reeling back into the cart, "Shut up you backseat driver! We can make it there in half the time if decided so, you forget I have superhuman strength and speed." She said proudly.

Stryker smirked, "Expected nothing less..." 

Trax returned to Malacaths castle, he noticed there a few more Vampires, Elders that must have already surrendered under his rule. Malacath stood and praised him, "Well done my Friend, I have heard the cries and wails from here, I expected nothing less from the Blue Eyed Reaper himself." At the mention of the name, the other Elders went wide in surprise, a Mortal was being praised by Malacath. Trax glanced around seeing doubt in their eyes, a Guard behind him handed him a bag to which he dumped out infront of him. One by one, the heads of seven Elders hit the floor. The surrounding Elders stepped back, Trax dropped the bag, "Behind me are the witnesses who watched me sever each head from their owners body, they can attest that I am a Human who should not be taken lightly. Afterall, if you truly trusted Lord Malacath, you'd trust in his decision involving me." Trax looked Malacath in the eye and hit his fist across his chest standing at attention, "My Lord." He said firmly before turning around to head out, The Omega Guard stood to the sides saluting him as he passed by, showing Trax their respect has been earned. Malacath grinned, soon the rest of the Elders would either surrender to him or die, and soon he would have his daughter at his side. Willingly, or UnWillingly. Behind Malacath, a pair of glowing purple eyes shined from the darkness, the purple eyes of a Vampire Priest. 

Killjoy skid to a halt as she saw a fortress ablaze. "This one has to be the most recent attack. She sniffed the air a couple times "flammable oils...were used but that's obvious." She said kneeling down and touching the footprints pressed into the ground. "They all went west..." she said a trail of blood drops "wounded, prisoners? Maybe...no....something was being hung...maybe bagged." She got up and peered into the direction of the feet prints. "Let's go, we are close." She said as she started to run again.

Solar rubbed his cheek "we have a driver..." he said signaling the driver to start moving "we aren't in any hurry."

Archived