I've just signed up!

WildCardWarrior

Hello guys! I've just come to role play a bit or somthing. You can just call me Warrior or WildCard. Uh... I'm into Warriors by Erin Hunter and I role play alot on their new site. I'm sad they closed up their other one but oh well. Yeah... I'm pretty literate in role play and I'm not a noob at all. I've probably seen every episode of mlp 11 times. More actually. I can memorize lines from the show while I watch it so yeah... I really like sans.. I role play every second of my life so... yeah... boi!

O. MI. GOSH!!!!!!

Another Warriors fan!?

I'M A WARRIORS FAN TOO! It's also really the only thing I've RP'd, but I might be doing a Supernatural RP with someone soon :P

I roleplay a lot on a Warriors forum, and it is quite an active place as well

Anyways...

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :) 

Welcome to our little community! I have to disagree, though... dogs are superior race, and shall conquer all.

If you have any questions, feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to message me anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Late reply is late.

Ayyyy! Whazzup, boi? xD

I'm very impressed that you can watch the show so much-- I've still only seen a few of them more than once. I should take after you and watch the whole series again~ :pathfinder:

Anyways, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all the RP's as well.

:)

Archived