hello im laughing lake

Laughinglake12804

Hello everypony  I am Laughing lake im 26 years old and I am of the Neighbenaki tribe. If your confused were on the border of (i do not know the one for canada but ill put it here later) And manehattan..My tribe is the oldest in Equestria  but kinda not that well known. My brother Tohopeka is a warrior, my mother Holy wind and corrupted father Brave hoof are my family.  My coat is as brown as the soil on a fall evening and my mane is black as a ravens feather with dark red highlights. I am shorter then most mares because of a birth defect so i don't like people calling me short. My talent is seeng spirits of all kinds. from the ponies to animal spirits in the everfree forest. Why have i come to ponyville? Well i grew tired of my home to be honest and wanted an adventure. So i came here to help teach my friendship with spirits. It sadly came to a rocky start since everypony calls me scary. I do plan on continuing my practice since it it almost nightmare night.  

OKay enough of that time for the real intro Hey guys Christina here and when im not being a dork im studying in college ala twilight style and reviewing video games. I also love anime and all that jazz.  So if you wanna hit me up I have a 2ed rp account on RPnation so if you wanna do something non pony related we can go there but i hope to make many pals here.

(oh well besides mlp when i get the chance i love a good sherlock and yes i was happy that sherlock and watson pony was CANON! Um i kinda like crime and mystery suff but fantasy as well and i also play games like hearthstone, world of warcraft and so on.)

Heh, so in-character! :Just don't forget to take it easy and just chillax out-of-character from time to time, Lalake. We'd like to get to know you too~ :pathfinder:

But really, I agree with Lyi-- you seem like you really love your character and have developed them pretty well~ :smirk:

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

well im kinda shy but you all can call me chrissy im a college student studying art and game design and im am just a fluttershy when it involves trying to make friends but i turn into a rarity when i see someone creative as me

Hello there, lass! That's a nice character story you got there, just remember to get out of character sometimes and let people know the real you. Also, about the horse equivalent of Canada, how about Caneighda? All the Canadians reading this are probably triggered right now, but I tried. Anyways, don't be afraid about being shy. I'm a bit timid as well, and it's kinda awkward when that side of me comes out, 'cuz I'm like six foot. RIP. But anyways, I hope you make lots of new friends, and have yourself some fun!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time on here. I also hope you can keep up with the show, as the second half of S6 is ongoing. There are also lots' of RP's on here too.

:)

On 9/25/2016 at 7:31 PM, SymphonicFire said:

Upupu~! Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

coming from the bear that made me cry for ALMOST killing one of my dagan rompa husbands  ill take that as a compliment other then that STOP TRYING TO KILL BYAKUYA! >:(

Archived