I'm back. Because you can't get rid of me.

LostSanity

If my posts in the Skype chat and the status update weren't obvious enough... I'm back.

You really thought you could get rid of me?

How sad for you.

I'm like Dean Ambrose and/or a cockroach... every time there is an attempt to get rid of me... I keep coming back. :20:

Although... you'll all probably want me back in the hospital after I post my thoughts on the recent episode (yes I've already watched it) :/

Either way for those that care...

The surgery was a complete success and all bad stuff (cancer) was removed. The last week in the hospital was basically HELL ON EARTH though.

Either way I'm at home recovering now. I'll try to start Cyber Sleuth back up as soon as I can. But I'm still on the recovery and I do have some pain.

Not that it'll stop me from doing things I like to do.

Because you can't get rid of me. EVER.

:mad:

Spoiler

'Ey, I remember you! We may have some different opinions, but everyone has different opinions, I'm not gonna hold that against them. But I'm glad you're alive! Cancer can be pretty bad, my great grandfather died of lung cancer forty years before I was born. I never knew him, so I can't really mourn his death, but he was related to me, so I dunno how to feel. Anyways, Welcome back!

*gives u a "u did it!" card and dances around*

Really awesome to hear that you're a-ok! Even if you have any bad thing to say about s6 e21~ (( you'd better not have anything bad to say about it! xP ))

But really, many many congratulations to ya! And welcome back! Please do enjoy your return to Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

Archived