Introductions are in order

JaelynPotons

Hello everypony! Normally I'd start an introduction off with my name, so it's strange that I'm omitting it this time. In my comparatively short life, I've written a lot. Mostly stories that I wrote down because they were crowding my head, and usually of the fantasy nature, including a few fan fictions (mlp ones, of course). I have never done any sort of role playing such as this website promotes, but I love trying new things, and am excited to write something collaboratively with other people who have the same interests as myself. I also love spending plenty of time outdoors. I got into MLP through a friend... I was just having a really bad day and he sent me a video that contained the entire first season all in one go. I stayed up the whole night watching it on my phone, and I fell in love. I love the show and I love the characters, especially Discord. He's definitely my favorite (I'm a Fluttercord shipper, by the way). I was just watching blind commentaries on another site when the guy I was watching mentioned that his OC originated on this site, so I decided to give it a shot. And well, here I am! I suppose a lot of the forums on here you have to apply for a character? I'm not sure how this whole thing works, but I would really appreciate some help if anyone is willing. I hope I can figure out how to do things and how to move around the site soon, because I'm really excited to get started!! :)

Oh dear lord.... Why is one of the emoticons an eggplant?!

Nah this isn't too much, I personally think that is nice to know quite a bit about you on your first post.  :iconranranruuplz: The eggplant is the second best emoticon, right behind the catbug emote! Anyways, welcome to Canterlot and don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

Upupu~! 

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's on here as well.

:)

15 hours ago, CatCakey said:

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

What kind of help exactly do you need? I might be able to help.

Also, what tv shows do you watch?

Mostly with just how to do this? Like, how do I join an RP? From what I've gleaned so far it seems as though you can RP privately with one or two people, or you can have a group forum... But do I need to apply with whoever is leading the RP? And what does the leader of the RP do? Do they just read the RP and keep everyone within the set guidelines, do they play the main character or is it just a feel it as you go kind of thing? If I DO need to apply, how does one put together an application? Do I need to have some kind of art for my OC? Or can we all just go off written descriptions?

I watch a plethora of TV shows... MLP of course, then there's various animes that I enjoy, House of Cards, Marco Polo, Shameless.... I'm really kind of just an eccentric kind of person... I love cooking shows! Cutthroat Kitchen happens to be my favorite one right now, but Chopped is definitely a good one too. :D

What do you watch? :)

Why, hello there! Welcome to the lovely corner of the MLP community known as Canterlot.com! It's fine if it's long, just gives me more material to work with! I don't like making too many jokes too soon, because I got one planned out in my head, so we're gonna hold off for now. Either way, let's hope you make some friends, and have yourself some fun!

Cooking shows, huh? What about CHARLES STILES MYSTERY DINERS! That's a joke by the way, it's one of the worst shows ever made. I would go on a rant, but Ralph Sepe already made a video about it, so here's that instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qectRXY6vGE

:carp: The fish is superior to the eggplant :carp:

And Daring emote is bae~ :pathfinder:

GOOD SALUTATION, JAE!! <3

Wow! You certainly seem beyond prepared for a hoot of a time roleplaying! It always seems that way with writers, though I have a feeling... You seem kinda outgoing, and I bet that'd work to your advantage : P

And goodness, you watched all of season 1 in a single go?? Preposterous! Though admirable in a strange way xD

Anyways, welcome again to our lovely forums! If you look to your left, there's cookies and punch by the door~ Please do feel free to hang around and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

16 hours ago, JaelynPotons said:

Mostly with just how to do this? Like, how do I join an RP? From what I've gleaned so far it seems as though you can RP privately with one or two people, or you can have a group forum... But do I need to apply with whoever is leading the RP? And what does the leader of the RP do? Do they just read the RP and keep everyone within the set guidelines, do they play the main character or is it just a feel it as you go kind of thing? If I DO need to apply, how does one put together an application? Do I need to have some kind of art for my OC? Or can we all just go off written descriptions?

I watch a plethora of TV shows... MLP of course, then there's various animes that I enjoy, House of Cards, Marco Polo, Shameless.... I'm really kind of just an eccentric kind of person... I love cooking shows! Cutthroat Kitchen happens to be my favorite one right now, but Chopped is definitely a good one too. :D

What do you watch? :)

WELL DAMN! Unfortunately I'm not experienced with  RPing on this site at all and so I don't know much about what to do if I wanted to join in mlp RPs here let alone help answer your questions.

I'm so sorry, but wish I could help :( 

As for my tv shows, I LOOOOOOOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!!! And also Doctor Who, Sherlock, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Casualty, Holby City. All on my profile on my "about me" :D 

Archived