Erm.... Sup?

Moonfang

Hilo! I'm Moonfang and I am new. I was told to introduce myself so.. here I am!

I love Warriors

MLP (dun tell my sisters XP)

Wolves

Cats

Lynxes

Basically all animals

I am a master UFC fighter

I love to ride my bike (And have sick wipe-outs XD)

I love to hunt, run, and be free.

My four things that actually make me give a Genuine smile: House in the Country, Full moon nights, Midnight Cruises, and my Dad.

I love to game!

To know more about me, look at this slideshow on my site: ------> X <------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 

BTW, It's been a while since I watched MLP due to issues with my dad and school. Bare with me as I am VERY RUSTY! XP

Welcome to the lovely corner of the MLP community known as Canterlot! You seem like a nice, positive person, that'll help you around here! And who doesn't love animals? I have a thing for foxes myself... Anyways, let's hope you make some friends, and have yourself some fun!

I feel like I should make a joke or something right about now, but I got nothing.

Eh, on my RP site, WCO, we usually do pick up lines XD As CatCakey XD

And I'm not always positive... Everyone's got their dark side Pixel Monokuma(Head) by SymphonicFire

BUUUT! Fai warning, I am a bit flirtatious ;) 

Haha!

24 minutes ago, Moonfang said:

Eh, on my RP site, WCO, we usually do pick up lines XD As CatCakey XD

And I'm not always positive... Everyone's got their dark side Pixel Monokuma(Head) by SymphonicFire

BUUUT! Fai warning, I am a bit flirtatious ;) 

Haha!

Ask*

:P

And it's alright people! She's got her eyes on someone else so she shouldn't be as flirtatious

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, S6 is almost over. Have fun with all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

6 hours ago, CatCakey said:

Ask*

:P

And it's alright people! She's got her eyes on someone else so she shouldn't be as flirtatious

True true XP But still... I ish a bit flirtatious lol

Thanks peeps! But seriously, TELL NO ONE LUCI!! I dun want anyone important to find out :P

9 hours ago, Moonfang said:

Hilo! I'm Moonfang and I am new. I was told to introduce myself so.. here I am!

I love Warriors

MLP (dun tell my sisters XP)

Wolves

Cats

Lynxes

Basically all animals

I am a master UFC fighter

I love to ride my bike (And have sick wipe-outs XD)

I love to hunt, run, and be free.

My four things that actually make me give a Genuine smile: House in the Country, Full moon nights, Midnight Cruises, and my Dad.

I love to game!

To know more about me, look at this slideshow on my site: ------> X <------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 

BTW, It's been a while since I watched MLP due to issues with my dad and school. Bare with me as I am VERY RUSTY! XP

I has just realized how long this was XD

17 hours ago, Moonfang said:

True true XP But still... I ish a bit flirtatious lol

Thanks peeps! But seriously, TELL NO ONE LUCI!! I dun want anyone important to find out :P

Shall I tell your "crush" that you said this?

I'll link him your introduction. Nah I won't if you really don't want me to

Oh gosh, it's been, like, five days. I hope I'm not awkwardly late to the welcoming party ;3;

And you ride bikes and wipe out? Oh goodie! Reminds me of the days when I hung out with my BMXing friend! All that crazy biking stuff looks scary, but is sure exciting to watch, and also to preform, O would imagine~ :pathfinder:

So anyways, good salutations to you, Moonfang! I hope you have been and will continue to be enjoying your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Master UFC fighter... eh? I invite you to fight me <3. (Though my ground game has gotten rather weak lately, but I can still do stand up remarkably well).

Welcome to Canterlot. (Also I have issues with UFC despite watching it regularly because of what Dana White did to Pride and Dream)

Archived