Hello and welcome!

rexus

So...uh hello everyone i am akward at first impressions so here i am! I am a tea drinking, drawing and music lover and also, a fan of my little pony. I Honestly just used google searched and found it laying in the jumble of words and links. I have been a fan of the show since i was the cringy age of 12 years old. Like many, i saw it in a suggestion box and scoffed at it. But the suggestion kept following me so i clicked on it to see what the fuss was about...i fell in love with the show and i haven't really regretted it since. Favourite pony? ehhh...i dunno. It's either a Tie between twilight or AJ. I can't decide.

So! here I am and if you have any questions for me i'll be glad to tell you all.

Welcome to the lovely corner of the MLP community known as Canterlot! Ah, I remember, I joined this website itself at the ripe age of 12... Some of the stuff I said was uber cringy and I didn't make a good first impression, but I kept at it! That was just about the most pointless sidetrack ever. Anyways, a question I have is as follows: You got a favorite movie? If not, which ones do you watch the most?

Anyways, enough of that, Do all you can here, and have yourself some fun!

Hello hello hello! Glad to meet another tea-drinker and fan of both apple pone and sparkle pone! If you have any questions, fell like talking or roleplaying, then feel free to send me a message anytime you like!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete. Have fun with all the RP's on here too.

:smirk:

P.S.: Just so you know, I'm the controversial one. :mad:

Archived