Little bout me

OctoberCrescent

Names Alex here, I don't know much about Canterlot.com so I was wondering if anyone can help me get used to it.

If you want to help I would be very, very grateful to you. I'm a weirdo. Trust me very weird. In school I have maybe 6 friends, because I are the dumb. That's a line my friend Alison uses during Choir. Oh yes that's right I'm in choir. That's why, if you ever do any sort of role-play type things with me, my character always is good at singing. Always. 

Oops used the Harry Potter line that makes me sad. Harry Potter is another thing I like, Draco is my favorite. I love the bad guys. Not Voldemort, but like Loki, Bucky, Discord, Scar, and those guys. How the hell did I go from I need help to I love the villains. I'm strange, you'll learn that very, very quickly. Weirdo. I'm like a Lord of Chaos myself. I'm the Queen of Randomness. Totally. 

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete. Enjoy all the RP's on here as well.

:)

You should probably know though... I'm the controversial one. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late, so sorry....

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I love bad guys too, but it all depends on the exact character. Loki is probably my second favourite Marvel character next to Hawkeye. I also really like Scar. I don't really like Voldemort either, and I've got all Harry Potter films.

GUESS WHAT!

I share a birthday with  Daniel Radcliffe :D also with Slash, Woody Harrelson, Phillip Hoffman, and a cousin

Let's just keep rolling in with late replies. It fits well with the 'weird' theme we've got going on~ :pathfinder:

So yeah! Welcome to Canterlot, Cres! Please do enjoy your time spent here to the absolute fullest! ^^

Archived