Its been a long time o.o

AlisonRose

Gosh where do I even begin. Its been so long since my fingers have touched keys and brought words to the pages of Canterlot. But does it feel good to be back.

As many of you know, I am AlisonRose, fan-girl of Cheerilee and my own headcanon Ship of BumpkinLee. Also a huge fan of Silver Spoon and Sugar Coat. My life has been so busy lately that I just didn't have time to come back even though I really wanted to. But now that everything has settled down I think its fair to take myself back to the RP world.

So I guess long story short (haha, short jokes >.>) I'm back and nice to meet/see you all!

<3 Alison

Welcome back apparently.

Catch up with any episodes you have missed and try to keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete. Get back into RP's too if you want.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

Just so you know though... I'm the controversial one. :mad:

Whew! Busy since...? WOAH! That's quite a long while! You must be super ready to kick back and chillax from all the crazy stuff of life, eh? :pathfinder:

Well I can say that it's awesome to see ya come back to Canterlot! It's always a pleasure having members come around after absences ^^

So please do enjoy your return here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3

Archived