Oh, hey there

SpikeyWikey

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I see on your "About me" that you aspire to be an actor. I also want to act, but I only discovered I wanted to be an actress earlier this year and never done anything about acting as I've always had stage fright and fear of doing anything in front of a crowd anyway. But now since beginning of September I have started a performing arts college course and someone in the course also told me about this acting class thing that she goes to which seems like a great opportunity :D 

Am I rambling? Oh well!

Nice to meet ya!

Hey! Thank you, I shall definitely enjoy my stay!

That's great! the first step for any would be actor or actress is to put themselves out there for the entire world to see and not give one single toss about it. The thrill of the performance will always carry you through to the end! I hope you get on well, I had a wonderful three years taking my performing arts course! and I hope you also have a lovely time, just remember to not let /anything/ stunt your confidence and keep above the coursework (There isn't a lot but if you let it build up like I foolishly did in my first year then it may seem like a lot) and you'll be brilliant! 

Ha, I like rambling too! I just did it right then-..and I was going to do it again but I stopped myself just in time.

It's lovely to meet you too! 

SpikeyWikey... Familiar name... not from the show, but the fandom. Heh, you've got my brain-cogs spinnin' in wonder of who you are! That's good. Let's me know my brain hasn't rusted yet =w=

Anyways, you sure do look like a fun fellow, and a pleasure to meet! So I sure do hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! :pathfinder:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived