Hello there :3 - Introduction

xxVegaslightsxx

Hello, I'm Sansa/Bessie (that's what my friends call me), I mostly ride horses, draw and train/walk dogs. I probably will be online a lot since I'm a night owl, and I'm a loner type. I found this place when talking to a old friend over text a while back, it just popped back into my head now. I've been watching MLP (the old one back in the day) since I was little, it definitely helped mold me into who I am now. Big regret to my mother since I soon became obsessed with horses in general! I gotta say Rarity is the best in my eyes (Sparity forever). My brothers actually found the first episode of MLP: FIM and showed me! They were pretty hardcore bronies, they still will watch an episode with me if I put it on the TV. They basically fell out of the fandom though. :3 Tell me if I did anything wrong - if I did, I'm so sorry.

Bessie the late night owl horse? I like it~ Certainly a great addition to our little community here~ :pathfinder:

Well I do hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! <3 

Archived