You'll learn to love me or hate me, choose a side <3

saintjames

Hey, I'm the admin of my character (possibly s), call me Saint James, or simply James. This is my intro, and in the interest of time and being as not-awkward as possible, here it is.

Interests: I want to be a marine in the USMC. I like skating, gaming (specially BF4), dank memes, love (I AM A HUMAN, DAMNIT) and being the best darn draw-er-er I can. (that being said, my prof pic isn't mine. It's from a good friend of mine.)

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a detailed AU map for another roleplay site I used, and found your guys' map. I squealed with how darn awesome it is, not gonna lie.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Lol, honestly I was the stereotypical brony hater back in 6th grade, then when I was getting ready for school one day, I said screw it and watched waiting for my parents to get up. Ended up really liking it, but I haven't watched it since the drama baby was born. I'm in it for the fandom <3

Favorite pony: Coco Pommel. I. Love. Her.

Misc, I guess?: I'd just like to say I like to cuss, but seeing as this is a new site, and I didn't read the rules yet, I'm gonna err on the side of safety and try not to cuss publicly. I like this site, and I don't wanna get a warning my first hour on here. My OC is a marine based in this wonderful, wonderful map this site has made, where they have modern tech, powered by magiC AND STUF. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

D A N K maymays, m9 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ 

And cool fandoms, yes. We're all chillin here because if the cool peeps~ :pathfinder:

And you could be one of them! All ya gotta do is enjoy your stay in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ;P 

On 13/11/2016 at 11:54 AM, lazlothegreat said:

Hey, I'm the admin of my character (possibly s), call me Saint James, or simply James. This is my intro, and in the interest of time and being as not-awkward as possible, here it is.

Interests: I want to be a marine in the USMC. I like skating, gaming (specially BF4), dank memes, love (I AM A HUMAN, DAMNIT) and being the best darn draw-er-er I can. (that being said, my prof pic isn't mine. It's from a good friend of mine.)

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a detailed AU map for another roleplay site I used, and found your guys' map. I squealed with how darn awesome it is, not gonna lie.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Lol, honestly I was the stereotypical brony hater back in 6th grade, then when I was getting ready for school one day, I said screw it and watched waiting for my parents to get up. Ended up really liking it, but I haven't watched it since the drama baby was born. I'm in it for the fandom <3

Favorite pony: Coco Pommel. I. Love. Her.

Misc, I guess?: I'd just like to say I like to cuss, but seeing as this is a new site, and I didn't read the rules yet, I'm gonna err on the side of safety and try not to cuss publicly. I like this site, and I don't wanna get a warning my first hour on here. My OC is a marine based in this wonderful, wonderful map this site has made, where they have modern tech, powered by magiC AND STUF. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Yo, Lazlo! Great to see another Brony join in on the fun. You've come to the right place.

You into gaming, huh? I personally can't wait to get my hands on BF1. :)

Archived