Welcome to the Jungle [Open to all]

Smartbrony

(Hello everyone. Some of might recognize me from the past. Well, before I get into the meat and potatoes of this RP, I wanted to make a quick little announcement. For a little while, at least, I won't be joining any RPs, unless we've talked/RPd in the past and you really want me to join you. The other thing I wanted to say was that I'm going to try narrating/storytelling more than RPing. So, if you're having trouble coming up with RP ideas, shoot me a message with a theme you'd like to RP and I'll do my best to come up with a good, unique plot line, with one condition: you must make your RP open. So, without further ado, the RP intro: )

In the small town of Hoofingdale, on the edge of the Everfree Forest, a group prepares to embark on a journey into the woods. Some, for riches. Others, discovery. But, will any of them be prepared for what they'll actually find?

Our story begins with our brave adventurers arriving at Hoofingdale to meet each other at the local pastry shop and plan for their expedition into the unknown.

Please, make your first post a description of your character and their personality/what they hope to find on this expedition. Then, write about them arriving at the small town of Hoofingdale. Add as much or as little description as you like. The story will continue Friday.

Dragonfire.

Unicorn Colt.

Adventurous but is trying to recollect his memory of his life before it was erased. Friendly too. He hopes to find the missing key to his past.

He arrived on a hunch that in this small town he would be able to find a clue that would lead him on his adventure to find his memory and solve the mystery of his life.

(Well, we can start now like I planned and other people can join later if they feel so inclined.)

Dragonfire entered Hoofingdale, well aware of the daunting journey that lay ahead of him. He knew he'd need to prepare and gather supplies if he were to survive even a single day. Looking around the town, he made note of the few shops that might have something useful. There was the pastry shop "Two Bit Bread", the general store "Odds and Ends", the smithy "The Iron Hoof", the book store "Bookingdale", and the inn "Pony's Rest". Dragon fire would have to spend his 15 bits wisely, or save them for later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Flame

Species: Colt

Height: 1 1/2 meters tall

Clothing: Black hoodie under leather jacket with hood up. Ski mask and sunglasses conceal face.

Equipment: SR-A550 Countersnip, Military grade pocket knife, pistol, Medium Armour.

I head around town to gather more supplies.

• 1 month later...

Archived