An Apple a Day Keeps Discord at Bay [Invite]

RexDraco

7jenQJa.png

And to think Discord had genuinely worries about the mare! When she broke out into laughter the spirit could not help he surprised jump. His feathers fluffed out as those long, equine ears swiveled forward to the sound of her amusement. He sat back on his hunches and put his paw and claw to his hip, tail curling around his hind legs as the white fluff stood on end like a provoked rattler’s! When she confessed she had no memory of the mishap the spirit deflated, most literally! The air escaped him with an audible pbbbffft! He flashed out and popped back into his noodly self, looking over the mare as she recovered from the fitful laughter.

“And here I was worried about you!” He huffed and crossed his forearms over his chest, grumping like the spoilt foal he acted like.

She provided warning over his going over the top when things didn't quite come out how he wished them. The spirit really did need to reign in his powers around the ponies, though this time he could carry the majority of the blame over Masquerade's little suit! Who would have thought it would have interfered with his chaos magic so heavily! He settled on his rump, letting his hind legs splay out on the ground as he mulled over her words. He reached his paw up to his bearded chin, stroking at the wizardly accessory.

“I don't have to go all out?!” Now one could see that was a fantastically new concept for the chimeric chaos god. “Well I suppose I can give it a try, but that seems a peculiar concept to contend with.” He pondered. “Well I do suppose… you've something there.” He gave a reasonable pause. “I'll consider your request!” He floated up and waved his paw in a dismissive, shooing motion which was Discord for yes.

“Though after all that I am a bit peckish. How about we have some lunch. Perhaps milkshakes? My treat?” He grinned.

What a silly little draconequus. Well it did indeed seems an Apple a Day didn't keep Discord at Bay.

“Oh perhaps I could pencil you in for another playdate!” He manifested a clipboard, grinning that mischievous grin.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived