Zombie Survival (Closed)

Im wondering how many people might join if i started a zombie survival Rp, but with a little detail attached. Like we would need to actually keep track of how much our character has on them, and with us actually needing food and drink, so its not just osme combat zombie killing fantasy insane frenzy :P

Any takers? Il think of a base story and get a ooc up for it once i know how many i would get. Around 2-3 people would be best, but more or less is still fine.

Well cool!! Full crew!!! And i think iv actually RP'ed with you all :) Feels good coming back.

Now to start getting a base story. 

Il let you guys choose. Would you rather have a more scripted story? Not so much that we are bound but with a actual story, or would you guys prefer more roll along? Some people prefer different ones, wanna make sure everyone enjoys this :)

I don't think it's easy to come up with a good ending to a zombie apocalypse story (everyone dying is so cliche). There is a reason why Walking Dead is still not over (apart from the fact that people don't want it to be over).

SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! PROVE ME WRONG! 

:catbug: 

...... Kinda sad thats the only reason, but it is way to true...... :eerie:

Antrho it is then i guess.... 

Alright, its 2:30 am where i am right now, so il probably end up heading to bed soon. But sometime tomorrow il get a opener up so everyone can post!!! 

Alright, im writing the opening right now. 

Just so people have an idea of what is happening, we aren't starting as a group. If you want to know someone elses char, feel free to talk to them about it. Start where you want to. The reason behind us all being strangers with each other, is that it will give us a chance to really build relationships our selves and not really be stuck, but like i said if you want to know someone else at the start, just ask them. 

In the first post, just introduce your character in it. 

Thats all i have to ask, im writing the opening now so it should be done within an hour.

Archived