Cookie Cutter Chaos 2.0

RexDraco

H6pkfWa.png

This is a relationship plotter thread, nice and simple. It is for fishing and garnering the interest of ponies, changeling, zebra and other unnamed denizen of the world of Equus. Development, Adventure, Serious, Silly -- I do it all! But I do not julienne fries. I play Discord according to the most current canon and will not play him as evil, destructive or anything that goes against his current placement of development, which can certainly change in the future with you the player! Yes you!!!

I am an avid Roleplayer, Gamer, and voted best pony  of 2020!

p09YAn6.png

Please do not be intimidated by the following:

•My ability to consume massive portions of food.

•My long posts, I am happy getting any length of reply from my partner!

•My awesomely coif'd mane.

•The number of threads I have, I can handle far more than this, trust me.

------------------------

How to Plot With Me; a Useful Guide: You can PM me, or find me on Discord Voice. I'm always up for talking, chatting, feel free to ask me anything! I'll to my best to respond ASAP! I always have ideas and such for plots, no need to come at me with a ready idea, let's talk about it together! This is a plotter so means you can reply to it with ideas. These are just a jumping off point. Please note that if you want to RP with my Discord under the assumption he is not reformed, or in some way a bad pony or too scary it is important to note I will not Roleplay such a Discord with you and will leave a thread if there is unwarranted hostility without forewarning me of such.

Important Notes: While I am an Implied Consent player (meaning if you do something to my character will go with it, anything except grave mistreatment or harm to my characters that will permanently impair or remove them.) But on my end, I always ask consent. If I ask permission to do anything, it will always be for the story fun and under your control as to what happens to your character.

Discord's Plots

These are basic plots that serve as a platform. What one does with them is up to the individual. Communication is key. Just give me a poke if you want to plot and if you have no idea what to do, poke me anyway so we can plot. One cannot plot in silent pondering. If you just want to toss up a thread and see where it goes, that works as well.

FRIENDSHIP

Discord is looking for friends and while he has a set of friends in the Mane, it wasn't always that way. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to make friends, and even more to keep them. He is doing his best, but sometimes his pranks and games get the better of him. At least he meant well. There is an unlimited slot for friends, of course. below are a few friend types he is looking for!

Close to Home: Friends aren't always far away. Sometimes they were close to home. Canterlot, Ponyville, and Chaosville! Ponies he could have day-to-day interactions with such as baking, gardening, and the odd repair job?

• Adventuring: No pony loves a good adventure like Discord! He may be thin and a little magic-dependent, but finding the new, peculiar and spelunking really pull the chaos god out of him!

Traveling: It isn't uncommon for the spirit to search the lands far and wide to spread not only his influence but to meet and befriend the most peculiar of creatures and ponies. He was never hard to find, or happen upon, even if you would think he had an appointment else where at the very same hour.

HATESHIP

As with friends one needs enemies to spice things up. No pony got along with everypony at once. There were times one made an enemy, especially a god of chaos. It wasn't easy being him. 

Mortal: A few enemies gained during his travels is expected. The newly freed chaos god can't always garner affection especially given his tendency to fly off the on the seat of his pantaloons!

• Immortal: Older than time the chaotic noodle sometiems made himself enemies of powerful beings that have no end and often return to cause him strife. Others have had generations of practice to hunt or otherwise seek to eliminate the very concept that was chaos.

Cursed: Such things happened. Cursed objects and those of questionable magical intent did well to perturb the spirit and bring him down to a point where he would be inconvenienced. When enemies sought to end him it did often end up with him suffering a few cursed trials or objects to overcome the anger of an enemy. 

ROMANCE

It is no surprise Discord is looking for romance, or romance finds him: a lover, not a fighter. He is a charming fellow with perks that come with being a god. While often shallow there seems a part of him that looks to support the effort of those he loves and cares about. Being rather open to this intent he does not sit to one lover, though there are some who are spoiled more than others given their potential futures.

Madly in Love: The individual that finds his flight of fancy is sure to be spoiled with wishes and extra special insights that the chaos god oft keeps to himself. It also regards in the idea of creating offspring that would sit as as special bond between him and his specially chosen. It was fair to say he always wanted to be a father.

• Flights of Fancy: While not head over heels there is nothing the spirit wouldn't do for this one! He spends a great deal of time playing with them, enjoying their company and making the impossible, ridiculous!

• Passing Gaze: It wasn't always a case of fatal attraction Sometimes a passing meeting allowed for romantic feelings, affection, yet nothing lasting. But sometiems love was enough to keep a pony going!

Distant Lightning's Plots

Distant Lightning, twin to Distant Thunder, is an older pegasus from Saddle Arabia who studies cultures all around the world. He specializes in the evolution of pony customs from their most primitive tribes to their more advanced cities. He is a bookish sort and a coward so does not persist in partaking in life-threatening ventures, but still fancies himself an adventurer.

FRIENDSHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

HATESHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

ROMANCE

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

Kappi Stjarna's Plots

Kappi is a young earth pony born in Whitescar, a second generation. His family emigrated from Stalliongrad. A sturdy and stout pony the fluffy brute is a solid tank of muscle built to live in the desolate wastes of the tundra. A pony of little words he much prefers action over insincere talk. When he does talk it is often a meaningful outlook on his views that cannot be encapsulated in physical contact. A skilled navigator, the pony is a leader, but prefers the back seat as opposed to marching the front lines. A clanless wanderer he is a loyal figure who seems more Caribou than Pony at times.

FRIENDSHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

HATESHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

ROMANCE

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

Da Jian-yá's Plots

Da Jian-yá is the current head of the Divine Protectorate in Long Kong. Short tempered and, more often than not, an infuriating figure, the qilin has pride as outstretched as his long frame. The graceful brute is far from tactless, but he has a foul enough mouth to paint his outsides as salt corroded as his insides. His position demands decisiveness, but his greed often requires the gentle nudge of advisors to keep him on the straight and narrow when it comes to funding their efforts. 

FRIENDSHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

HATESHIP

• TBA

• TBA

• TBA

ROMANCE

• TBA

• TBA

• TBA

SOMBRA'S PLOTS

Blah blah blah king of monsters nevermore.

FRIENDSHIP

TBA

• TBA

• TBA

HATESHIP

• TBA

• TBA

• TBA

ROMANCE

• TBA

• TBA

• TBA