Kastrotian Wedding

OK so I have a wedding for two of my characters coming up. They live in Kastrot now, under the guidance of Heart Stopper. (Heart Stopper is of course invited) and wanted to know if any other ponies would be attending. There are a few slots open and I hope several of you want to come. Stormstride is now a minor noble and looking to flaunt her new position and wealth a bit. She's sent out invitations to ponies she has had dealings with. 

So any pony want to come and see?

Yes Steel. Heart Stopper is most definitely invited. Though... Twilight Sparkled. I dont know why she would come though she is more than welcome if you want!!

Racken, Blue and Psmith would indeed get invitations. Though they may find this development a bit out of the ordinary. The wedding will be held at Storm's new castle and the reception in the courtyard. 

Most of the food provided will be a bit of a mix between Equestrian and Local color. Music will be provided by Thunderbuck and if they came, his friends and fellow musicians and performers. 

Only thing missing i can think of at this point is other guests. 

It might be a little soon for Daedalus to return to Kastrot, but a little prodding from Twilight or enough of a political carrot might incline him to return for a minor outing.

I'm tentatively interested in joining, although it may depend on if I can get some other things done first (and/or if people wouldn't mind some time between posts).

The bigger issue might be which of my characters could show up, and how they get there.  The only character of mine who regularly spends time around Kastrot is Providence, and as interesting as that could be I really doubt she's the sort you'd want to show up at a wedding.

The first thing that came to mind was that Naj could theoretically be invited by Thunderbuck (even if it seems a little unlikely given they only met once) or by Wordsworth if he does end up going.

My other thought is that I could have one of my more adventurous characters happen to be around, though that would essentially be one of them crashing the wedding.

Psmith would gladly offer his 'plus one' slot, whether or not Naj was using it for social or political purposes.  

Blueblood will probably bring along a plus one as well, his marefriend/honor guard Star Crusader, played by Leo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy to end things here, seems like as good a place as any, unless there are any final additions anyone wants to make.

(I'm replying here rather than make a post in the thread that's just OOC.)

Archived