Of Fire and Ice (Attention Lux: OOC Sign-up, Wedding Semi-Open)

IceStorm

Hello Everypony! This is the OOC sign up for the Wedding threads for Fire Heart and Ice Storm. This has been a plan in the works for a while and we finally have the time to make it come to fruition. That said, the wedding will take place in two parts. One thread will be specifically for the wedding itself that will start pretty much at the wedding ceremony. The other one is going to be the reception for everypony to mingle. Both of them will be set in the Canterlot Gardens. The date that the thread will actually start is still yet to be determined.

Participants:

Wedding:

Ice Storm

Fire Heart

Pyro

Mist Weaver

Discord

Twilight

Swift Squal

Reception:

Ice Storm

Fire Heart

Nightingale

Discord

Twilight

Swift Squal

Pyro

I think Pyro would be the best choice from my collection of characters. He probably knows them better than the rest of mine would. He knows Fire better, seeing as they've practiced magic together in the past. I know he's met Ice at least once though, as well as being a member of the magic guild, so they could've met up more. 

Swift Squall knows Ice for a long time now, at this point he's practically a friend (I think?) even if they don't agree on lot of things. He would certainly appear if you don't mind (and maybe help organize the weeding itself).

2 minutes ago, Ciraxis said:

Swift Squall knos Ice for a long time now, at this point he's practically a friend (I think?) even if they don't agree on lot of things. He would certainly appear if you don't mind (and maybe help organize the weeding itself).

I could see them being friends. They've been on more than enough missions together to qualify as such even if as you said they don't agree on much during the missions. Ice would love to have him there. As far as helping organize the wedding, I think their tastes might be a bit too far apart for that, but I know Ice would appreciate the help.

Just now, IceStorm said:

I could see them being friends. They've been on more than enough missions together to qualify as such even if as you said they don't agree on much during the missions. Ice would love to have him there. As far as helping organize the wedding, I think their tastes might be a bit too far apart for that, but I know Ice would appreciate the help.

I was thinking more in line "He's got so much money that he can fund anything."

Well, Ice isn't really hurting for bits either. She's a franchise owner with 4 stores, soon to be 5, EPIC officer, Stewardess to a Princess, and a master at the magic guild. But if he's willing to pay for it all, She'll be more than willing to let him. XD

32 minutes ago, Ciraxis said:

So we got Ice, Fire and Squall present in one place....

I guess we need earth themed pony and we can summon Captain Planet!

I've got one, but she wouldn't know either Fire or Ice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived