New Around These Parts!

Envelin

ezgif_com_c1c5771e9c.gif

"Hello!

My name is Fly Fish! I'm a yellow pegasus pony who thrives in Rainbow Falls...a lot of folks tend to call me the "Pegasus in a fish costume"...and that's because...

Fly Fish's New Colors!

that's exactly what I am! Feel free to come talk to me anytime! I'm not too much of an odd pony once you get to know me! Just ignore the costume, haha..."

Don't respond to that in an RP or anything. It was just for funsies.

So now that you have an idea of how to introduce yourself, go ahead! We’d lov

my name is Nikki. You all can call me Envelin or Fly Fish or whatever the heck you want.

I am an artist, thriving mainly in animation, comic design, and general cartoons. You will often find me lurking or posting long, descriptive, narrative RPs in many places. I came here to escape the wasteland that is Ponysquare, which I used to be a staff member of before activity on it dropped like a rock into a puddle. I have over 40 MLP OCs. You'll all get to know them fairly quickly if you talk to me much. ; ) My favorite character in MLP is Discord. I also am a big fan of Starlight Glimmer and Fluttershy. 

Anyways, here's my pretty much dead Ponysquare account to give you a good briefing of who I am before I cannonball into this! Should be fun! Much fun!

https://pony.squares.im/Fly-Fish/

~New member, Envelin

Hello there! My name is Alex, I'm pretty much an angel who lives in Equestria through... events. I'm a singer/songwriter/musician and part-time roleplayer and writer. I don't know the motive behind the fish costume, but it's pretty amusing (and adorable. >~>) Art and animations, eh? I might just have to check some of your stuff out... and possibly make a request or two (if you'll have it ^-^).

Welcome to our friendly little community! If you have any questions, feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to message me anytime (Seriously, my inbox has been so empty that it's driving me crazy. @-@)

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

21 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thank you! I hope I'll have a good time here!

21 hours ago, AlextheAngel said:

Hello there! My name is Alex, I'm pretty much an angel who lives in Equestria through... events. I'm a singer/songwriter/musician and part-time roleplayer and writer. I don't know the motive behind the fish costume, but it's pretty amusing (and adorable. >~>) Art and animations, eh? I might just have to check some of your stuff out... and possibly make a request or two (if you'll have it ^-^).

Welcome to our friendly little community! If you have any questions, feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to message me anytime (Seriously, my inbox has been so empty that it's driving me crazy. @-@)

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Haha, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! You'll be seeing my work up and at 'em in no time! I truly hope you enjoy my stuff and I hope to see you around often!

20 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Welcome to Canterlot! What a cute OC! :catbug: 

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like her!

Welcome, welcome!   I'm the Lesser Royalty, Prince Blueblood, also known as Rackenhammer out in the wilds of the internet.  Glad to see you here, and look forward to seeing you around the boards soon!

20 minutes ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Welcome, welcome!   I'm the Lesser Royalty, Prince Blueblood, also known as Rackenhammer out in the wilds of the internet.  Glad to see you here, and look forward to seeing you around the boards soon!

Thank you! I appreciate your presence dearly.

21 minutes ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Oh, wait, that went to the wrong page! Just ignore that! Ignore it!

And sorry!

Archived