Taking Requests for a bit (OPEN)

knight

I'll update topic if I get too overloaded, but I'm feeling kind of bored lately, and have writer's block and a brand new tablet, so I wanna test it out. It'll just be flat colors and simple poses and stuff, but you'd be welcome to use them on the board for character posts, etc. Just please credit me.

For references: see my gallery.

There's a load of pics in it. Look at this one, not the ancient one. :smirk:

Please post enough character description for me to actually do your character. I'm fine if you don't have pre-existing references, but at the very least, please give me their basic appearance info. :)

I can totally understand the writer's block, I haven't been up to either writing or drawing lately. But eeeeeee, arts!

If you're feeling up to it I'd love to see either Ryuichi or Mei in your style. 

Hmmmm...... if you're up to it, I could always use more Empress Yuè art around here. :D

Reference Pic by Pretzelpony: http://i.imgur.com/7ZwFIXB.jpg

If possible, see if you can have Yuè wear the phoenix crown depicted on the cutie mark. Her hair should be tucked under the crown. Click here for a real-life reference on the phoenix crown, although what you draw shouldn't be anywhere near as elaborate as the real thing (again, the cutie mark ought to be your primary guide). I'll understand if you decide not to bother with the crown, but I will be extremely grateful if you can manage it, even if the final crown requires alterations to fit on a qilin's head. ^_^

EDIT: Scratch that above paragraph. Use this concept art piece by Zeig as reference for Yuè's crown and hairstyle.

• 2 weeks later...

K, thanks everyone. I'm going to try and get all of you at least one of the characters you asked for (or, only one if one is all you asked for.) Progress might be slowed a bit, I've got a nasty cold atm, but this should get some creative juices flowing. :)

• 1 month later...

No idea if this is still open, but in coming back and seeing this I figured I had to try! Loved seeing your art waaaay back when I first joined. If you're still feeling generous, I'd love to be able to see Leonarrie in your style! Lazy weeaboo alicorn extraordinaire.

For clarification, her cutie mark is actually a lion's head. Hard to see from that angle.

b-89389-leon.jpg

If you need any more info, please let me know! I'll toss in a link to her original app (and terribly inaccurate pony creator image) just in case. Thanks for the consideration!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived