Need people to rp as the Mane Six and Princesses

Rudan

Hello to anyone reading this! I am very new to this site, and I would like to start off an idea of an rp that's been in my mind for some time.

While this is an rp in the FFA category, I would like it (and need) for anyone to play the roles of the mane six (plus Starlight Glimmer) and Princesses.

Here's a brief overview of what's going on.

A self-aware, semi-organic robot by the name of Gabriel was trying to escape from a pursuit with his creator and adopted mother, Eleanor. They were being chased by members of an organization that previously supported her scientific projects; such as trans-dimensional travel. Desperate on trying to find a way to get away from their pursuers, Eleanor activated a portal that was still under construction, and attempted to input a trajectory that would only "teleport" them to a random location outside of the facility they were in. Unfortunately, due to the portal's framework still incomplete, it didn't work the way neither of them wanted. This forced the two to become separated from each other, and end up somewhere in Equestria.

Now, separated from his best friend and closest thing he has as a mother, he is alone and desperate to reuniting with her as he is trapped in a random location in Equestria; close to Canterlot.

So, anypony interested? I'd appreciate the help.

Just now, Lyipheoryia said:

Are OC's allowed?  I have quite a few OC's that would love to participate (Agile Speeds and Nightingale especially). 

Sure! OCs can be put into this. 8D

Just not a whole bunch of them all at once, because I worry that things may get messy in terms of so many characters getting packed in together.

Can you link me a pic or profile of your OCs, please?

On 2/2/2017 at 11:37 AM, Rudan said:

I read his app, it looks really good! And I'm liking his character, so far. 8D

Can't wait to see him in action.

Alright, I'm still waiting for two more people to PM me, but I think I'll just end starting the rp soon.

This is a message to anyone that's interested in joining; while the rp has started, it's NEVER too late to be joining in it.

I'll post the link of the thread here. But like I said, if anyone else is interested to join in, go ahead ans say so, and tell me what kind of character you'll be using.

Archived