• Announcements

• Dio

Discord and Data Security   02/24/2017

Canterlot Discord users: It seems that Discord user data may have been compromised through a third party leak. While the chance of this leak affecting you individually is small, it is recommended that you change your password for Discord and enable 2-factor authentication for better data security.   You may view a summary of the issue in this Reddit thread.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Persephone

New to the site

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. 

I thought I'd give signing up a try since I was looking for a place I could Rp and socialize and I thought I'd give this place a try. At the moment I just purchased a character design I plan to main and I'm just waiting for the artist to update the adoption page since I bought it from the person who previously won the auction. Once everything changes I'll work on my profile. My character's name is Persephone. 

Outside of the online world I'm a 24 year old female (turning 25 in April) who's attending college for Animal Care.

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

Hello there! Welcome to Canterlot, you came to the right place to rp or make new friends! 8D

A college student studying Animal Care, huh? Looks like we have our own (relatively close) neighborhood Fluttershy. XD

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay. I hope for us to be great friends in the future. If you'd like, pm me to chat or goof around.

Thanks, both of you. 

Yes, I love animals and I'm working towards a career in conservation. 
My next goal once I complete this is to complete my BA in Wildlife Rehab and Conservation :D

Welcome!  Wow, that's one neat BA!  Best of luck on getting your degree, and enjoy your stay :) 

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Howdy partner! Welcome tah Canterlot! Hope yah have a great time 'er! Let us know if yah need any help gettin' started! :smug: