Knights Of The Elements! (Interest Check)

MrCry

3 hours ago, stormchaser1991 said:

How would rock paper scissors work and yes thank you if you read her profile you can see she fits kindness pretty well

Jokes, can't very well do rock paper scissors here.

Laughter: smartbrony

Kindness: Stormchaser

Honesty: Bronco

Loyalty: AllScrewsLoose

Generosity: Monokuma

Magic: NamelessTrax

Well, it looks like we have everyone! Unless, there were others who wanted to play rogue characters like Sven.

Whoa, as honored as I am to be mentioned, I'm gonna have to decline. MrCry started this so it'd only be reasonable for him to be Leader, afterall I'm just tagging along for the adventure. Really I don't even know why I'd be mentioned?

52 minutes ago, NamelessTrax said:

Whoa, as honored as I am to be mentioned, I'm gonna have to decline. MrCry started this so it'd only be reasonable for him to be Leader, afterall I'm just tagging along for the adventure. Really I don't even know why I'd be mentioned?

Storm was probably thinking along the lines of the show, seeing Twilight as the "leader" of her friends. But, yeah, since MrCry didn't put themselves as one of the elements I suspect they'll be the storyteller and NPCs.

Yupers. And for the most of the story,

Spoiler

Sven is sort of like a mad man, telling tales of heroics and how they could become the next defenders. But, once he gets everyone to the places they need to be, and the elementals weapons have chosen their masters, Sven will be like a strategy planner.

1 hour ago, MrCry said:

Yupers. And for the most of the story,

Hide contents

Sven is sort of like a mad man, telling tales of heroics and how they could become the next defenders. But, once he gets everyone to the places they need to be, and the elementals weapons have chosen their masters, Sven will be like a strategy planner.

So how will the elementals weapons Work? 

well... In this universe lore, Princess Celestia was a paranoid ruler, having many enemies, who wouldnt be paranoid? She was mostly paranoid about her sister breaking from her prison on the moon, so she had weapons created for six warriors, making up a prophecy about you guys' characters, sending them to a secret room in the place Nightmare Moon was defeated by the elements. (dont know the official name for the place :/)

Well they were hidden there, because... why the heck would she look in her own castle for the items that would destroy her, right?

Okay, So its been 25 hours, so we can get ourselves started! Imma get a pm situated, and we shall begin!