Knights Of The Elements! (Interest Check)

MrCry

Just now, stormchaser1991 said:

yes but i don't know when this takes place as if it takes place before the crystal empire comes back i can't 

what race is bronco

The original poster said the in the beginning the Mane six are too old to protect Equestria now so yeah this is taking place WAY after it came back.

Just now, Monokuma said:

The original poster said the in the beginning the Mane six are too old to protect Equestria now so yeah this is taking place WAY after it came back.

He's just your average Earth pony...which makes my comment earlier completely fine (no whining ya liberals) 

2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

He's just your average Earth pony...which makes my comment earlier completely fine (no whining ya liberals) 

If that's how it works then goddamn unicorns are a bunch of bone heads who don't know what it's like to do stuff with their mouths. (OC is a unicorn so sush it you  PC ponies)

Just now, Monokuma said:

If that's how it works then goddamn unicorns are a bunch of bone heads who don't know what it's like to do stuff with their mouths. (OC is a unicorn so such it you  PC ponies)

you hear that? I think they're rioting in Canterlot.

On 5/18/2017 at 6:03 PM, stormchaser1991 said:

Ok so we have

1 unicorn/ nerd pony

1 earth/ mud pony

1 crystal/ beautiful pony 

Despite him being a nerd if we can call dibs on an element and give a good reason why. I'd like to take either generosity or kindness due to Sanar Enfermera being all about helping and supporting others.

I say that this can't take place before the crystal empire appeared due to the sole fact of the mane six being too old to do their job anymore in this rp lore.

Edit: Yep, didn't read the chat again and now this post is useless as it was already answered.

Edited by AllScrewsLoose
Good me.

3 minutes ago, stormchaser1991 said:

1 unicorn/ nerd pony

1 earth/ mud pony

1 crystal/ beautiful pony 

1/ Griffon/rude bird

we need 2 more

We need 1 considering the orignal poster mentioned his oc Sven. I just forgot what race it was. He said it was a knight but idk if that's a pegasus or earth pony

C'mon, he's not that rude. I mean, if he was a total prick I doubt he would suit for an element, the element would prolly banish him to Tartarus or something.

And the magic auras of unicorns are decided by either eyes or cutiemark or both. No really solid ground there.

Just now, AllScrewsLoose said:

C'mon, he's not that rude. I mean, if he was a total prick I doubt he would suit for an element, the element would prolly banish him to Tartarus or something.

And the magic auras of unicorns are decided by either eyes or cutiemark or both. No really solid ground there.

Well in that case I think I'll go with green. Based off his cutiemark