• Announcements

• Dio

Security Alert: WannaCry worm   05/14/2017

There is a new ransomware worm going around called WannaCry that exploits a previously unknown backdoor in Windows. This vulnerability has been patched. Make sure your Windows OS is up to date to ensure that you are no longer vulnerable.   As usual, please be careful what you access online. Barring that, keep local and/or cloud backups for your computer and keep your antivirus and antimalware programs up to date to prevent catastrophic loss of data on the off chance of infection. Stay safe, everyone.   Concise summary of details in this video: https://youtu.be/ibLaCEL8E4E   More technical information, thanks to Starhammer: https://www.askwoody.com/2017/how-to-make-sure-you-wont-get-hit-by-wannacrywannacrypt/
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamiehood

Hi! Introduction

6 posts in this topic

My name is James, but my friends call me Jamie. I'm a teen, so I guess you could say student is my profession. :) I love most cartoons, and I got into the show because two of my cousins, one older and one younger, were both pegasisters and told me about it. I also love roleplaying games so I googled My Little Pony Roleplay and found this site. My favorite pony from the show is probably Applejack, because her family reminds me a lot of my dad's side: gigantic, extended southern/midwestern family all about tradition.

''

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Hey welcome to canterlot. The names Flame. I'm fairly new here too. I hop that we can get along.

Welcome!  Please enjoy your stay~ :) 

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

Howdy! An AJ fan huh? That's cool beans fer sure! Welcome ta Canterlot! Have a great time 'er! :smug: