Flame/Shadow Ready for WoE?

Flame

himName: Flame/Shadow

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: black and white striped

Coat Color: Blood Red

Mane/Tail Color: gray and black striped

Physical Traits: Sharper teeth than a normal pony, Medium build, Scar covers bottom right side of face.

Residence: Ponyville

Occupation: Farm hand and Torero by day, notorious highwayman by night.

mlp_oc___danny_bullwhip_by_nine_sama-d6s

Cutie Mark: A black headed bull with red eyes. It symbolises that he is a brave fighter even when confronted by a dangerous animal. He got it when he slipped into a bull fight and successful defeated the bull.

Unique Traits: Fights to beat of music and with honor ( he doesn't fight an unarmed opponent and never kills or severely injures anyone). He's basically two ponies in one since he has two personalities. Is a Christian and isn't a big fan of the princesses.

History: That I'll not share since I'm secretly the most wanted criminal in all of Equestria, crud I can't believe I said that. Please don't tell the royal guards.

Personality: quite but strong in the day, at night cocky and joking around a lot.

Summary: A pony with multiple personalities one being a criminal on the Equestrian most wanted !ist, the other a bull fighter and farm hand.

22 hours ago, Flame said:

Name: Flame

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Fire Orange

Mane/Tail Color: Fire Orange

Physical Traits: Sharp teeth, Medium build, Scar covers right side of face.

Cutie Mark: A black flame surrounded by normal flames. It signals that there is a darker and more deveus flame inside. I got it when my parents were killed before me. At that moment I knew what I had to do. I won't mention won the killer was since most won't believe me.

Unique Traits: Trained in every type of combat. Never leaves home without at least a knife. Can take out opponents with sniper from 700 yards through stone walls. The angrier the more speed, strength, and intelligence as well as  more unpredictable. Can predicted opponent's every move. Knows the darkest spells of dark magic. Can take possession of near by ponies(except alicorns). When angry eyes glow red.

History: Was born in an town full of rebels. Life was easy (till parents deaths). Name of parents have been forgotten. Other family also died same day as parents. Now wanders the country to find the one behind all the deaths of family. Wandered into ponyville and diceided to stay. Hopes to find the killer of family.

Personality: Usually wanders aimlessly thourgh town. Will attack if you piss off. Doesn't feel pain, empethy or other emotions beside anger and no feelings, rare to feel other emotions. Not very social. Usually out at night. Conceals identity by wearing a hoodie under leather jacket, ski mask, and sunglasses.

Summary: Basically a traveler that doesn't like to be messed with. Complete mystery to everyone encountered. And usually travels at night.

Only God can save you now. So Hevean help

On 2/11/2017 at 0:19 AM, Flame said:

himName: Flame/Shadow

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: black and white striped

Mane/Tail Color: gray and black striped

Physical Traits: Sharper teeth than a normal pony, Medium build, Scar covers bottom right side of face.

Occupation: Farm hand and Torero by day, notorious highwayman by night.

mlp_oc___danny_bullwhip_by_nine_sama-d6s

Cutie Mark: A black headed bull with red eyes. It symbolises that he is a brave fighter even when confronted by a dangerous animal. He got it when he slipped into a bull fight and successful defeated the bull.

Unique Traits: Fights to beat of music and with honor ( he doesn't fight an unarmed opponent and never kills or severely injures anyone). He's basically two ponies in one since he has two personalities. Is a Christian and isn't a big fan of the princesses.

History: That I'll not share since I'm secretly the most wanted criminal in all of Equestria, crud I can't believe I said that. Please don't tell the royal guards.

Personality: quite but strong in the day, at night cocky and joking around a lot.

Summary: A pony with multiple personalities one being a criminal on the Equestrian most wanted !ist, the other a bull fighter and farm hand.

The one who lives under the protection of the most high dwells in the shadow of the Almighty. His faithfulness will be a protective shield. You will not fear the terrors of the night. - Psalm 91: 1, 4, 5

Archived