Hellooooo, Canterlot!

RenegadetheUnicorn

Hello, everyone! After some consideration, I've decided to finally join this site after hearing so much about it!

About Myself

Well, for starters, I am a young man of many interests: music (specifically of the more experimental variety), anime, Power Rangers, among other things. Personality-wise, I'm just a laid back and chill sort of dude who likes to talk and talk about whatever interests me. Hmmmm...well, whatever else you'd like to know, just ask and I'll answer (within reason, of course). 

How I found Canterlot.com

Again, I've heard a lot about this site, and that it's a rather nice and welcoming community. Though I like to RP, it's more than likely I'll mainly post in the non-RP topics. Just letting you know that ahead of time.

How I became a fan of MLP: FIM

This is an interesting story: back in 2011, I believe, one of my friends back in middle school (I went to a middle-high school for the first three and a half-years, moved, then went to a rather well-known high school for the last three) told me about FiM and how he was a "brony". I thought this was interesting, but delayed watching it until the end of season 2-start of season 3. First episode I watched was "Party of One", haven't looked back since. Though I haven't watched the show since season 5, I've been meaning to rectify that.

Favorite pony

Pinkie, of course! When I first saw "Party of One" I fell in love with her instantly (and, for a time, in an almost literal sense) due to her fun-loving, can-do attitude. Best princess would have to be Luna, and best background pony is Derpy.

So...ummmm... TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! :D

• 6 months later...

Archived