A Stalliongrad Affair! Festivities in the Hoar Witch Estates OOC

Over the past month, folded paper boats have been sailing down from high int he sky, gently gliding into the hooves, claws, talons, and paws of curious creatures. Upon grasping the little paper models, they unfurl to reveal an invitation in elegant script. It reads:

You are cordially invited to the Hoar Witch Estates to celebrate its most successful harvest in generations. The Grafinya Frostlace has opened the main house of her Stalliongrad home to all who might wish to lift their spirits before the onset of winter. Fountains of ice wine and barrels of whiskey will be overflowing, tables piled high with delicacies from each corner of the world, and every fireplace roaring with flames to chase away the chill of late Autumn.

All are welcome. Big and small, old and young - any and every species, class, profession. There is no dress code, and none are prohibited from joining the festivities!

-

The Stalliongard Countess, or Grafinya, has invited all of Equestria and beyond to come into her home and celebrate a bountiful harvest, or at least that is how she presents things. In truth, she simply wanted to celebrate for celebration’s sake. As such, there is a little something for everypony waiting in the Hoar Witch Estates.

There will be four active threads for this roleplay for the main sections of the party: The Grand Hall, The Courtyard, The West Wing, and the East Wing. The Grand Hall will be the main social area, the Courtyard a quiet space for more intimate exchanges, and the East and West Wings will be designated for a unique flavour of fun. The East will be a feast of oddities, trick rooms, and magic to confuse and amaze. The West must be braved only by the most daring party-goers, as a mansion as old as this one has many ghosts and curses lingering about…

The Grand Hall
The Courtyard
The East Wing
The West Wing

A few important things:

-Posting order will more or less be a free-for-all, as long as we’re all respectful not to leave anybody behind. I will post here if I feel we should pull back until somebody gets a turn.

-Because of the nature of the East and West wings, I will be dipping in occasionally as you come across enchantments, spooks, or anything of that ilk to influence the way the thread moves. Be prepared!

-Food and entertainment are a big feature here. If you have a musician/performer of any sort or a chef/baker character, feel free to post here if you’d like them to be more than just a party-goer. Bartenders are also very welcome!

-Challenges in the East and West Wings will lead to fun prizes! In regards to the East Wing, there may be some minor puzzles but not always. Sometimes you’ll just have to be persistent

-Yes, sea ponies can come too. There will be an indoor, above-ground pool. For swimming and/or sea ponies.

Guest Performance Roster

Lucy the peryton: guitar/vocals.
Yxa the caribou DJ.

15 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

Thinking of potentially using these characters:

• Empress Yuè: Long Guo's most eligible bachelorette.
  • Lími: World's most adorable caribou.
  • Merlot: Suave gentlecolt of wealth and taste.

All are welcome and will be flirted with. Maybe not Merlot! He's so...old...

4 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

I've got a performer I can offer up. Yxa is a caribou DJ, who wouldn't mind putting on a show here.

As for other characters, Ishi will be accompanying his brother to the party, and Yurei will probably show up too.

Excellent! I'm looking forward to meeting them all. And Yxa will make a fine addition to the roster of performers.

*Already did a post x2, oops*

I've got two characters that are definitely attending: Inkbrand and Ryuichi. Depending on how quickly the threads move though, I might like to bring in a few more. Kind of waffling between a few choices:

Lian Mei, an overly dramatic Qilin with a heart of gold.

Revenant, a WRAITH operative who probably won't be able to resist so many high profile ponies in the same area at once.

Nocturne Wisp, probably dependent on any interesting characters that join.

But again, depends on how quickly or slowly the threads move. Whichever the case, hurray more roooooleplaaaaaiz~!

Prince Blueblood's definitely coming, along with Flying Brick.  Any others will probably depend on who's coming (For instance, if Bunny Moon shows up, Sky Sailing might as well.)

4 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Prince Blueblood's definitely coming, along with Flying Brick.  Any others will probably depend on who's coming (For instance, if Bunny Moon shows up, Sky Sailing might as well.)

Consider Bunny a guest, then! (: Partyin' hard (and falling asleep occasionally) with her frand :D

Huh...it would be lying to say I am not tempted to join this. Still, Grand Hall topic is starting to get crowded, and it makes no sense for Squall to be anywhere else.

2 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

Huh...it would be lying to say I am not tempted to join this. Still, Grand Hall topic is starting to get crowded, and it makes no sense for Squall to be anywhere else.

I'm sure it'll empty out in time. There are three other threads for those characters to head to after all. 

12 hours ago, Pretzelparty said:

I'd like to offer up my explorer and skald caribou: Eydis

others I might bring along are

My fetloch pony Rubble Rose 

And also My ninja Ryuma: Rin

Gimme. Gimme all dem.

19 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

Like Pyro said, things will branch off into their own stories and separate threads soon enough. (: If you'd like to join any thread at any point, definitely feel free!

-----------

@Bellosh Throwing Yue into the Courtyard slayed me. What a wonderful first encounter she's about to have... huehuehuehuehuehueHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Archived