Who's afraid of the dark?

Well, my newest character has recently been approved, so here I am again. He's the leader of the Kastroti House Erinys, a shadow mage with combat experience to boot!

Anyways, I thought he could use some pre-established friendships, along with some allies for him and his house. 

Here he is! 

As for his family, his brother and sister are/have been apped, respectively, by ElderFlower. If you would like to app a parent/grandparent, I'd suggest asking them about it. 

Anyways, this thread is for Phobos, so anyone out there want to put any characters forward as friends or allies? Another spot that might be interesting is possible love interest. 

Allies:

Nightingale

Lead Hammer

Nightingale wouldn't mind being an ally~  (her app is in my sig).

She's a DJ/Underground Music Scene Producer/Royal Lunar Guards Reserves-so she's always sneaking around at night.  Because of her networking with the Underground Music Scene, she has a lot of connections in high places, and would definitely serve useful if Phobos would ever need it.  Since she's a batpony, the night is also her realm.  She's very comfortable around shadows and darkness-just like Phobos~  

I have a Kastroti Commoner, Lead Hammer, who would probably work out.  He leads the Committee for the Defense of Workers, something of an informal organized body of the lower-classes in the city.  I have to imagine that he would have lent assistance in restoring House Enryis, and so would be looking for assistance in kind.

Archived