A Quest for Friendship!

Hey there!
I've been pondering about what kinda rp to do and I think I want to do one where one of my oddball characters finds friends and potentially a love interest(?) down the line. 
It will be either Crystal Glow , Crystal Lily or Candy Shimmer 

I'm just gauging interest on who would want to be friends with one of these or all of these mares cause I want to rp them all but I gotta choose one to start.
Whoever gets the most interest I guess.

Anyway I'm rambling let me know what you guys think and we can talk about it more. :D

I would very interested for Squall interacting with Glow. For what I have in store for him, he will have a lot to do with the water living cousins.

And while we at it - as a Seapony, how much up to speed she is to the event on the surface?

I'd be interested in having my wanderer Rua meeting Lily or Shimmer. I don't think she'd get along too well with Glow since... well she likes sushi. :P I think MY changeling might also be interested in Meeting Lily even though she didn't wind up getting a fancy new look like others did.

3 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

I would very interested for Squall interacting with Glow. For what I have in store for him, he will have a lot to do with the water living cousins.

And while we at it - as a Seapony, how much up to speed she is to the event on the surface?

Crystal Glow likes to make regular visits to the surface and see what all there is going on. So I'd say she's pretty up to date most of the time but she might be behind on a few things since her excursions only last for about a 1-3 days out of water before she feels the need to return home.

2 hours ago, Pretzelparty said:

I'd be interested in having my wanderer Rua meeting Lily or Shimmer. I don't think she'd get along too well with Glow since... well she likes sushi. :P I think MY changeling might also be interested in Meeting Lily even though she didn't wind up getting a fancy new look like others did.

I'd be very interested to see what sorta hi-jinks Shimmer and Rua would get into since Shimmer is also a meat loving creature trying to get by in a vegetarian town. I'm sure she would love to visit Neighpon and try out some delicious sushi.

17 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

I've got lots of characters to throw around, including a couple changelings if you wanted to do that. 

It's up to you which character you think would best get along or would best make the story interesting.
I'm leaning towards playing Candy Shimmer because she's new. So whoever you think would work with her is fine.

Well, let's see... I've got musicians in the form of my caribou dj and my Long bard, and I've got a fashion designer as one of my unicorns. Hmm... 

Although, Ishi or Pyro are looking better for me. Pyro does pyrotechnics and Ishi just loves listening to music. 

Archived