Deep Ocean, Vast Sea

Three months ago, ponies in employ of TEMPEST Corporation managed to salvage unique goods from the centuries old shipwreck, washed ashore eats from the Crystal Empire.

The operation ended as a huge success, it's finding becoming the huge boon for the corporation.

Encouraged by this, Swift Squall, founder, owner and CEO of TEMPEST Corporation announced a new - much more daring - salvage attempt. This time, in his sights is the wreck of Santa Celeste, sunk 89 years ago, which was apparently was carrying incredible archeological finds.

The problem is, the ships is still at the bottom of Seasaddle Bay. But that not stopping the stubborn unicorn! With a help of wonders of modern magi-tech, alchemy and hired ponies and non-ponies that are crazy enough to attempt the recovery of Santa Celeste contents. But depths of the ocean have many surprises in store.....

This is a sing-up for upcoming thread, aiming for four to five participants in total. Every character with non-malicious intentions is welcome. Seaponies are especially encouraged!

Participants:

Swift Squall - financier and leader of the operation. Taking part in it ponysonaly.

On 1.04.2017 at 3:10 AM, Bellosh said:

*Merlot backs away slowly*

I mean, if Merlot is willing to go against multi-billionaire noblepony (with sword!), who is is friends with mare who's he tried to marry for gold-digging, and who's would not be fooled by all that etiquette rubbish...Then sure. Bring him in :).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.04.2017 at 7:52 PM, PyroBlaze said:

I'm sure Révma wouldn't mind helping. 

I sorry for my delay with replying. This sounds delightful.

"Incredible archeological finds" you say ?  Tongue Twister could probably work that into two museum exhibitions - the first being 'The Recovery and Final Journey of the Santa Celeste'.  Then, later, an exhibit on what it was carrying (after everything has been properly catalogued and studied) - 'The Treasures of the Santa Celeste'.

(I hope there isn't a posting minimum here - everyone else has 1500-6400+ posts ! )

Archived