Under Da Sea! (Recruitment)

Well, my newest character has just been accepted, and he's king of the seaponies! 

I'm looking for a variety of things here, mostly friends/allies, servants at his castle, and members of his court. Family is welcome too, he could very well have siblings, and of course there's the parents. Another slot could be potential suitors. 

So far, it sounds like Elderflower wants to be an advisor. Anyone else want to fill something?

• 4 weeks later...

*realizes I never responded to this topic on the forums*

Shame. Shame upon my family, shame upon my cow!

I think I mentioned before that I'm probably not going to be making a new OC anytime soon, since I've got my hands full with my latest character. BUT if you want to plan some things between existing characters, I'm all for it! 

I'm assuming that he and Ryuichi will have some sort of relationship, though I won't be able to guess what sort until I see Revma in action. Aside from him though, there's potential in Revma and Lani knowing each other on some level. She's a surfer gal who lives her life by the ocean, so it's entirely possible for them to have gotten to know each other somehow, or on some level. 

Not sure who else Revma could potentially know among my roster of characters...his kingdom being one below water makes it difficult to fill in niches. He or his court might have some sort of business relationship with Arc and/or his family, but that'd be about it.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2017 at 6:45 PM, Zeig said:

*realizes I never responded to this topic on the forums*

Shame. Shame upon my family, shame upon my cow!

I think I mentioned before that I'm probably not going to be making a new OC anytime soon, since I've got my hands full with my latest character. BUT if you want to plan some things between existing characters, I'm all for it! 

I'm assuming that he and Ryuichi will have some sort of relationship, though I won't be able to guess what sort until I see Revma in action. Aside from him though, there's potential in Revma and Lani knowing each other on some level. She's a surfer gal who lives her life by the ocean, so it's entirely possible for them to have gotten to know each other somehow, or on some level. 

Not sure who else Revma could potentially know among my roster of characters...his kingdom being one below water makes it difficult to fill in niches. He or his court might have some sort of business relationship with Arc and/or his family, but that'd be about it.

Sorry, Zeig. Totally thought I had already responded to this. Maybe I did somewhere else, I dunno. Anyways, I'm sure he'd have at least a working relationship with Ryu. I dunno if they wouldve met up much, but there's probably been some letters or something back and forth. I'd also be fine with him having met Lani, though I have no idea what kind of relationship that would be either. He could have a sort of relationship with Arc's house too, probably more allies than friends though, if they were to even be aligned. 

10 hours ago, EquestrianScholar said:

Another interesting roleplay where I would need to likely create a new character instead of using one I already have approved. Though given how much Mythos travels perhaps he find himself visiting the seaponies at some point.

Well, if nothing else, we could do one with Mythos and Révma meeting up somewhere. 

I am fine with either of us starting, I will just need to establish Mythos either taking a potion or casting a spell that allows him to go where the sea ponies are. Perhaps simply having him breath underwater or perhaps turning him temporarily into a pony. It wouldn't even need to be his doing so much, as it is likely the seaponies have something in place to allow land dwelling folk to visit them.

I mean, it'd probably go over better with just the water breathing part with dignitaries and such, so that's why I figured that. He might have a couple that go all the way, for those that want it. 

Archived