The Rico has come!

RicoOfTheSkies

Hello fellow bronies, I am Rico! I'm from the southern US, but don't think I'm one of those stereotypical racists who drink beer and fish in the creek all day. I'm just a guy who enjoys the occasional margarita and playing video games. I do some writing on the side and enjoy all sorts of shows.

I found out about the show from some tv ads a long time ago, but never really bothered to watch it until I saw an episode of Death Battle on youtube... Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie. Seeing all her fourth wall breaks made me want to see the show myself. After a few episodes I fell in love.

Despite Pinkie Pie being what initially drew me into the show, my favorite character would have to be Discord. I've always been a fan of the concept of Chaos, and seeing how much of a troll MLP very own Avatar of Chaos is made me love the character. He displayed quite a bit of character growth through the series, going from chaotic evil to chaotic neutral, and eventually chaotic good. But no matter what, he was, is, and always will be a chaotic being.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hopefully even doing some roleplays.

Rico out! *drops mic*

• 5 months later...

Archived