Hello everyone I'm ChaoticTyrant I'm new here and planning my first RP on here. 

Some of you may he wondering what is the Isfet -verse? Well Isfet (translating to chaos in ancient Egyptian) is a group of characters that star in a series some friends and I run on Fimfiction. They consist of a plethora of anti heroes and villains from many shows including MLP (so Discord, Sombra, Trixie and others are among them as well). They united as a team ate the lords of chaos in their world rather than just Discord alone. Other than their team work what separates Isfet from main Discord is a variety of factors. One much deeper psychosis, two many more crimes, three a "semi reformed " status rather than full reformation so they're still pretty much bad guys but to a lesser degree than before and forth  than just screwing up Equestria they screw with a entire multiverse of worlds and their purpose in the world is to basically be the biggest jerks psychically possible without being pure evil (seriously don't call them evil it pisses them off). Anyway the idea in this particular RP other than introducing you to isfet's personality is to have one of their favorite things.  A war! Specifically against one of their most hated enemies Simba and Nala yes the lions they hate lions. It's civil war time for the multiverse yay! Ok so I'll handle Isfet I'm going to need plants for Celestia, Luna , the mane six, IJ (isfet's kids I'll explain their character when someone applies ) , Simba and Nala , other national leaders of your choosing and soldiers for both the Order and chaos forces canon or oc doesn't matter 

I haven't been online in a long while, so I'm not sure who the regular users are anymore; however, I do know that any of the staff members are typically active :)

Archived