The Vet's knight (closed)

"It is the first time I ever had a chance to come here..." Lightning said as he walked around Dodge Junction. It was indeeed in fact his first time there. He rarely left Canterlot after his brother moved in and started going out with Princess Luna. He was a bit jealous since, well, he was dating a princess! But neverthe less, he didn't liked them as his brother did anyways. But enough of that. Now, why was he there?
Well, apartenly, he had found a small injured animal while he was on his way back to Canterlot after having to go to another city to fetch something for Princess Celestia, as it seemed it was supposed to arrive days before but it never arrived. It was a small wooden box he was asked not to open up, but it didnt seemed something important, maybe a sentimental trinket of some sort. Not something he wanted to look into at that moment. 

On his way back, he found this small cat that was being attacked by some timberwolves. He jumped in right in time though! The little animal had his leg hurt and couldn't run away! He managed to drive them away, not without his fair share of scars since it was not an easy job, and hurried down to the closest town, that just so happened to be this one. 

"Now, I should hurry up and find a vet..." Lightning soon added as he hurried down to look for one, the kitty on his back, sleeping, although it was clear that it's leg was injured. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

(Hey, it alright if I but in on this little adventure?)

(Sorry. Forgot to add this was closed. At least for now. Perhaps as the rp advances yes, but for now no. Sorry about that, and I hope you understand.)

Caralot was doing what she usually did when the clinic was quiet, cleaning, or at least trying, the chaos that was her office. Papers here, equipment there, Caralot sighed as she looked at her mess. " I guess it's good that the nurse handles the examination room. 

About thirty minutes into her attempt at organization, Caralot let out a huff, and wipped the sweat from her brow. " That should be enough for now. Guess I've earned myself a lunch break " She walked out of her office proud of what she had accomplished. Shortly there after, The nurse walked in and reeled back in horror. It was somehow worse than how she left it. " Well, I know what I'm spending my afternoon doing...

Caralot walked toward the front door of the veterinary clinic lost in the thoughts of what she would enjoy for Lunch.

As Lightning trotted around looking for a vet, he noticed a mare was just walking infront if her. To be honest, she looked rather cute and sh-... Was really close!

He noticed he was almost beside her, and with the speed he was moving around, ended up stumblimg with her and pushing her down to the floor accidentaly, he ontop at the end. "Aaaahhhh!"

He managed to react quickly and used magic to levitate the cat he had on his back. 

The small cat simply meowed and wiggled some at the magic, looking down. 

Lightning ended up ontop of Caralor, his face against her chest as hia horn glowed, the injured cat floating just above the two. Truly a silly scene to anypony other than the two. 

"Ugh... So sorry ma'am..." he said as he rubed the back of his head with his hoof and looked up before realizing he was on her chest... And that she looked really cute this close. He couldnt help it but blush

• 2 weeks later...

Caralot was walking her way across the street, determined to get that delicious lunch inside of her. Oh she could practically fe-"Oof!" The mare collapsed and was rolled over. Opening her tightly shut eyes,  Caralot was now face to horn with a rather handsome stallion " Hee-ho ha H-hi. " she said with a shacky voice. Feeling rather bashful, Caralot looked away from the stranger and toward the Kat. Coming back down to the world, Caralot said " Oh hey there! Who're you kitty? Is it yours? "

The cat simply meowed to Caralot from above, licking it's injured paw. It also seemed to be female. 

Lightning shook his head and after a moment stood up, helping her get up. "So sorry ma'am. I am in a hurry. Do you know where I can find a vet?" he asked as the cat meowed again and patted the stallion's hesd with it's paw.

Lightning still had a small blush on his face. This mare was reslly cute!

• 2 weeks later...

Caralot took the offer and stood up. " That's fine mister. It was an- Oh well, I'm a veterinarian. Does the kitty need a check up? Is she injured!? " The mare looked toward the cat and began inspecting seeing if she could spot anything from her position beneath the magic flying kitty.

The cat's left leg was folded in such a way that seemed that it didn't wanted to touch the ground with it. It also had some claw mars and a few minor scratches around the front part of his body. It was obvious he was fighting, or escaping a fight until Lightning found it. The cat mowed again when she saw Caralot inspecting her. 

Lightning had the cat lifted up with magic for her to inspect it esily, turning the cat a bit for her too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Caralot continued to look at the cat, her eyes drawn toward the her leg. Reaching up, Caralot delicately picked up the cat and began petting her. " Oh you poor thing you. Did someone try to hurt you? " Looking back up at the mysterious stallion, Caralot smiled and said " Thank you for bringing me this kitten. Even if it wasn't intentional. I will do my best to help her. If you're interested, I work right over there." Caralot gestured toward her offices before starting to make her way there.

"My pleasure, ma'am. It was just the right thing to do." He replied when she thanked him for bringing the cat to her. He would never leave a defensless animal in danger! Even if that meant to pot his life in danger. He then nodded when she said where she worked. "Thank you. I will like to go as well." He soon added. Was it perhaps for how cute she was or did he wanted to make sure the cat would be okay? Perhaps both reasons were equaly valid in this situation. 

• 1 month later...

Caralot walked into work place and into her examination room daintily holding the poor wittle kitty. Arriving in the examination room, Caralot delicately placed the cat on the table. " Don't worry kitty, this's be over really quick. " before she began a rigorous and thorough inspection of the entire cat whole paying special attention to it's clearly wounded leg and claw marks. " Poor thing, You got attacked didn't you? " Reaching into her supplies, Caralot began treating and bandaging the poor cats wounds. this would take a moment.

• 2 weeks later...

The cat simply meowed every now and then as caralot started to inspect her. It did seemed like she was attacked, as she hada  few bite marks here and there, but the worst part was her leg, which seem to had been scratched in a way that made the cat hard to walk.

Lightning was standing nearby, at a relatively good enough distance from Caralot so she could work on the cat, but also being close enough to see what she was doing. He was happy for the cat, but wondered what should he do to it? And how to repay the vet for helping him for this. 

• 2 months later...

After a moment of hard and intensive work, Caralot finished up her hard and intensive work on the cats leg. " There, after a few weeks you'll barely be able to tell anything happened. " petting the kitty, Caralot put her down and gave her a few soft strokes on the head. " Thanks, eh? Who knows what would have happened to her had you not showed up. This could have ended a lot worse without your intervention. " Caralot gave the Stallion a soft and grateful smile.

Archived