My character

DargonFamily

Name: Reginald Lutharious Leviathan Dargon (Regi)
Species: Dragon
Eye colour: yellow
Character colour: red with a blue mark on the tip of his tail
Mane/Tail/Other
Physique: tall nearly six foot he is thin but in-shape he has a few horn on hide head and feather sharp teeth but insists he eats only plants and fish 
Residence: a laboratory just outside of pony vile
Cutie Mark: none as he is a dragon
Unique Traits: he is a magic scientist one of few dragons able to cast magic he studies it among other things
History: he keeps quiet about his past but was kicked out of the dragon lands for practicing magic as at the time they thought he was an abomination
Character Personality: he is a curious being though secretive but sometimes crazy he loves his work as a magic scientist he is normally calm and calculative and anilotical he's very carful when speaking 

Character Summary: calm smart and borderline insane 

Howdy! I'd be plum excited tah review this 'er app for yah sugarcube! :smug:

I've taken a look at your app and it seems this character would be a much better fit for our Free For All RP section. If you do wish to have your character accepted for use in WoE, there's a bunch of work you would need to do to get this app up to standard. I think you would have lots of fun in FFA and you would be able to start RPing your dragon right away!

Please let me know if you'd like me to move this app to the Free For All Character Sheets page or if you'd like to revise it for WoE  ;)

If I can be allowed to step in.....

The thing about WoE is that it demands a very high level of writing quality from those who roleplay in that environment. Not only that, but all WoE characters are expected to stay true to the lore we've established for every playable species. Sure, it is technically possible to revise this app to meet WoE standards, but you'd be required change an excessive (and most likely unacceptable) amount what makes this OC special to you in the first place.

Even if this app goes through revisions, everything I learned in my RPing experience tells me that you will have a more fulfilling experience with FFA anyway. Not everyone is a fit for WoE due to both its (relative) faithfulness to FiM and our strict writing quality standards. If an user isn't matched with the right RP section, it will only lead to dissatisfaction on that user's end. To that end, I strongly suggest that you switch this app over to FFA. Perhaps in the future you can make another crack at WoE, but for now, you'll definately find the most fun over in FFA! :D

True though I was hoping that I could see how Reginald would fare in a more -shall we say 'cannon(?)'- roleplay and to be honest in a free for all roleplay I have seen (and either way I have a character strictly for FFA.) far to many irritatingly powerful ponies that are borderline gods. Though if I may ask what all would I need to revise to use him in WoE? Because there are any minor details that I am willing to lose. But if it is to much I will have it transfered. (Plus I feel as though my years of perfecting my roleplaying skills has been overlooked. I may be new to this site but I am not new to roleplaying.)

Hmmmm, since you are the tenacious sort..... for starters, browse through some of the approved WoE character applications here. That's give you the best idea of what exactly we look for concerning app sheet quality.

With that out of the way... exactly how is your OC's magic supposed to work? Our lore for dragons establishes that all that species can really do is breath fire (or some other element) out of their mouths. Anything other than that would go against our established worldbuilding.

Archived