Official Discussion Thread - S07E08 Hard to Say Anything

mac_mares-01.jpg

Is there any pony who is more shipped than Mac?

Another week which means another episode full of the adorable ponies we all know and love!  This week's episode centers around the big, lovable, shy oaf and most shipped of all stallions, Big Mac.  Why do I mention the shipping?  Because this time Mac has fallen for some pony (and not just in fanon, this is for realz, yo!), but of course being a total introvert of few words, will he able to make his feelings known?  Well if his little sister Applebloom and her CMC friends have anthing to do with it he will!  Who is the lucky pony?  How many fanon ships will be sunk by this episode? Tune in to find out! The episode airs Saturday 11:30 AM EST on May 27th!! :) <3

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers (especially since this episode aired last week in Canada). I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk. :blush:

Spoiler

I got to admit, I had mixed feelings about this episode UNTIL I saw it.  Classic CMC madness added to our favorite red stallion of few words equals FUN!  This episode scores very high for me, the rivalry with Feather Bangs to see who wins Sugar Belle's heart was AWESOME!  Good to see that Big Mac finally found his 'Very Special Somepony'.  The only sad part of this episode is, this should end all of the endless 'shipping' combinations among fans concerning him.  

A freaking adorable episode. I always love the little cartoon hearts you get in toons when characters are in love. <3

Spoiler

Liked the callbacks to 'Hearts & Hooves'. And it looks like Cheerilee is single. :blah:

vwOd2qZ.jpg

Archived