My Introduction

FlareArrow

Hey, everypony! :) My name is Flare Arrow, or Flarrow for short, but you can call me Flare.

As you can tell, I just joined the Canterlot community, and I'm pretty excited to spend time here. It seems like a really fun place that's just bursting at the seams with friendly ponies—which is important, because not a lot of people are nowadays.

But before I get to know all of you, here's a little bit about me! First off, my likes (or should I say loves?—I can be very passionate about things):
- Books! I adore reading. Reading is a nice and relaxing way for me to zone out and be a part of another world. If you asked me what my favorite book is, I'd say I don't have one! because I'm in love with a lot: particularly anything Rick Riordan has written (Percy Jackson *cough*), but I also really enjoy Harry Potter and the City of Ember series. I also like writing, although I'm not very good at it.
-Art and music! I love singing and playing the piano as well as painting or drawing, although I'm not very good at those either, haha. But that doesn't stop me from singing random earworms I get throughout the day! (Earworm=song that gets stuck in your head. Don't believe me? Google it! Also, I told you I like reading—you tend to pick up ƒancy words like that.
-Sleeping! It sounds corny, but I do love to sleep. I get a lot of cool dreams that involve things like flying or invisibility. A while ago, I had a dream about time-traveling! I've never had a lucid dream, but I really want to.
-Animals/nature! I enjoy spending time outdoors and I have a knack with animals, which is why Fluttershy  is my favorite pony. Over the years I've had a dog, cat, multiple fish, four finches, and three parakeets.
-And last but not least, video games! Yes, you heard me right. You're probably thinking, What? A girl who likes video games? just like everyone else does. I mean, it may be a rarity (heh, pun intended) for women to like video gaming, but I guess that makes me a Flarity (Sorry, I'll stop with the bad puns now). I grew up on games like Mario Kart and Mario Party as well as the Zelda games. I've played Minecraft since 2013 and recently I've been playing Don't Starve on Steam. I've also played a bit of Roblox, although it isn't my favorite.

So those are my likes! Now for some dislikes:

-Insects: I love animals, with the exception of creepy-crawlies. Sorry, insect lovers!
-Lack of teamwork: it's one of my biggest pet peeves when I'm participating in a group project that isn't so "group." I believe it's the most fun and fair for everyone if everyone does their share of the work—or the fun!
-Finally, I don't like Oreos! I know what you're thinking: She doesn't like Oreos?! Well actually, I do, although I prefer Double Stuf. I was just messing with you. I guess you could say I like to tease people. ;)

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me! Sorry if this was long and boring to read, I tried to make it interesting. So that this isn't so one-sided, maybe you readers could just post a quick, fun fact about you as a reply. :)

And finally, to answer the staff's questions:

My favorite MLP character: Fluttershy

How I became a fan: My brother is a Brony and he's the one who got me into the fandom.
How I came across the Canterlot community: My brother again. He mentioned something about roleplaying for MLP and I thought it sounded fun, so I started Googling some rp-ing sites.

Sincerely, Flare

Archived