carvers crazy chaotic day

Ugthor

Cog carver was enjoying his first day off in months, his shop was closed, he had nothing to worry about, as he had some friends set up a security spell to alert him if the store was broken into, he could just relax. He  sighed contently in his unfolded reclining beach chair and enjoyed the breeze from the lake as he let his worries fade. He had a red colored eye, with one being a milky blue from being blinded at a young age, he smiled as he felt the breeze against his bronze brown coat and blonde mane. "Ahhh, this... I could get used to this..." he then looked around, wary for any hint of Pinkie pie nearby, as he was quite used to her appearing out of nowhere and scaring the living tartarus out of him.

Instead of the pink pony the male had been looking for, a white unicorn walked over the hill nearby and was making his way towards the lake. Pyro loved coming here, even though it was a bit of a journey from his Canterlot home. Still, it was a great place to relax, much calmer than anywhere he could find in Canterlot. The fiery unicorn smiled, his signature shades concealing his bright red eyes, slowing to a stop as he got closer to the other pony.

"Hey dude, what's up? Nice day out, isn't it? I like coming here for the nature and peacefulness." Pyro said, smiling a bit at him.

Carver looked to the other unicorn and smiled "Well, I am keeping my eyes out for Pinkie pie, while I am trying to enjoy my first day off in forever." He then sighed "I swear, this town seems to have a new disaster every freaking week... I just don't get how so much trouble happens here, and no guards get posted here." He then seemed to have an idea. "Hmmm... maybe I could try making something to help with security... would be good for my business if it works well..."

"Heh, yeah. I love this town, it's small without losing the excitement of bigger places. That's why I wanna move here when I finally get the chance. First though, I need to focus on getting into the guard." Pyro said, sitting down and looking up at the sky. "Hey, maybe I'll get them to assign me here, you never know." He added, chuckling a bit before looking back to the pony. "What's your name, anyways? I'm Pyro Blaze."

Carver grinned "Names Cog Carver, I do most of the tinkering round these parts." He then sighed as he reclined in his chair and a small colt walked up to him, this colt was a white coated, blue maned thin pony with a cutiemark of a hazmat sign, he smiled at him and cuddled him "Hey big brother! Schools out for today, wanna hang out?" He then saw Pyro and smiled "Hiya, you seem nice." He then looked as if he just realized something "I don't know you, who are you?"

discord_banner_full_smol_by_rex_draco-db

Relaxation wasn't part of Ponyville's vocabulary, at least not in the traditional sense. There was always something ahoof to keep citizens on the go and, more often than not, capricious events occurring kept their days from a more predictable affair. Unseemly as it may have looked for a farm and market community to be lazy: there were days the lull of work and visitors brought to it a listless halt, something of which quickly averted to by a certain pink mare, or in cases of late: a gregarious, mismatched, noodle.

The socializing ponies were in for a treat, though a bit of a bittersweet treat. With his usual flair and pizzazz the spirit of chaos would appear among the trip, hanging upside-down with his talking clutched to vine suspended from somewhere and something… What stood to be the question as said vine crawled upwards into a portal that lead to who-knew-where.

“Well, well look at what the storms have brought.” He would declare, now standing on hoof with a tricorne in paw: balancing with just his talon off the ground and a box on his claw.

The box itself seemed a plain, brown box.with a top.painted on its side, with two halves stuck together to make a single image. The left half of the image was that of a macabre pony skull and crossed bones, marking a hazard, while the second half depicted a smiling pony free from the adverse symbolism of the second half. It was a curious box, but the spirit would pay no extra attention to it beyond holding it! He held out his paw and bowed his head in a classically, dramatic fashion. Quite Discord. Placing the tricorne back atop his head, horns poking through the fabrics: he would position himself to tuck his forepaw into the pocket of the jackcoat he now wore, a distinct blue and white.

“How do you do ponies? Ready to raise anchor?” He would ask, pointing up to the pink clouds gathering their way over Ponyville, a few flashes and thunderous claps stirring up the humdrum day!

Archived