The Value of Foalhood [1 Slot Open]

Zeig

It goes like this:

One town meeting in Ponyville.

One spirit of chaos.

One heated discussion on the value of foals.

And just a dash of the regular Ponyville madness.

Suffice it to say, the town meeting does not adjourn on a high note. In fact, most everyone ends on a low night - about foal height, to be exact. Luckily, not everyone succumbs to the heated debate, leaving a few still capable of keeping order. Which is good, because when a town assembly suddenly becomes the target of a chaotic prank, order is the best tool to maintain.

Doesn't mean it's the easiest, though.

----------

Welcome to the "Adults get turned into a bunch of little foals" RP sign-up!

A town meeting is being held in Ponyville to talk about (insert hand-wavey excuse here), and several ponies have gathered to listen to the discussions and participate. However, when Discord shows up and starts arguing the benefit of foals with another, things take a nosedive into chaos and instability. You know, regular day in Ponyville. Right up to and including Discord changing a bunch of adults into foals to prove his point. 

Adults who are transformed into foals (roughly the cutie mark crusader stage, with no cutie marks) lose all memory of their lives past that age - both their bodies and their minds revert back to foal age. So while none of them will remember ever setting up their businesses or joining the military or getting married, they will all remember going to school the 'previous' day or eating breakfast 'just that morning' with their parents. 

If you're interested, sign up below! Sign ups are open, but depending on how many people are interested we might install a cut-off point. Ideally we'll have a good ratio of foals to adults in the thread, but if you're really interested in playing a certain role then go ahead and sign up. We'll work something out!

Adults

- Applejack (SteelEagle)

- Presteza (Pretzelparty)

- Fire Walker (tacobob)

Adults turned Foals

- Inkbrand (Zeig)

- Dunder (Dunder)

- Diamond Dust (PyroBlaze)

- Prince Blueblood (PrinceBlueblood)

- Squall (Ciraxis)

- Naj (DerpRavaner)

- Bluemoon (DreamySunday)

Update: Thread is now live!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tacobob Added to the adults! This isn't officially a squeal, but characters who were involved in the other thread will definitely be drawing on the similarities. 

And actually, it was stated in the OOC of the other thread that SteelEagle's Twilight caused the whole thing, a "spell gone wrong" kind of deal. 

Update

Holding off on accepting any more adults for now, we need more adult-turned-foals for them to take care of!

@PrinceoftheNight @PyroBlaze @PrinceBlueblood 

Added all you 'P' RPers and your characters!

Update

Could still use a couple more foals, but if someone else reeaaally wants to use an adult character for the thread it should be fine.

Couldn't resist such a treat! No way I am going to pass something like this. I offer Squall for being foo...I mean foaled!

There was a thread I had Naj signed up for a while back in which she would have have had to take care of a foal version of herself.  Sadly that thread never got off the ground, and as such I would still like to see how that plays out.  So, I would like to sign Naj up as a foal.  (Nymph?)

There could also be a fun parallel, as she was an adult in the last thread like this one.

@DerpRavener Added!

I think that's a good slew of characters, both foals and adults, so the OP will go up either at the end of this week or next week. If anyone was eyeing this and still really wants to join, send me a message and we'll see what we can work out.

@DreamySunday *squeezes* Were you wanting to get an adult or adult-turned-foal slot? We could probably squeeze in one more character and cap it off at ten. Characters can break off into smaller RPing groups if it gets too much for some people to follow (although I personally like large RPing groups).

@DreamySunday That SODD and MFT are nicknames Inkbrand uses for two particular individuals. That's all! Their actual meanings were contrived during past RPs, but they're just nicknames.

Archived