The Value of Foalhood [1 Slot Open]

Zeig

I pushed for the "adults-turned-into-foals" event to happen quickly because I wanted the characters who are supposed to be foals, be foals. I didn't want the thread to potentially get bogged down in the introductory phase. You can easily write your character into entering the daycare just as Discord is setting off his magic!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

I like that pic!  I like it a lot!

I like the idea of him being this sweet and awkward kid growing up that this image kinda shows.

@PyroBlaze Believe it's your turn to post in the thread! 

Once we get all the "I'm a foal now" and "what just happened" posts out of the way, though, there won't be any need to abide by a strict posting order. Just be courteous and give other people a chance to respond to a situation that rises up, but you don't need to wait for all ten characters to respond before you post again. Especially if/when smaller RPing groups start forming!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry guys.... Um, My post is gonna be delayed for an unspecified amount of time. I am currently in a mental institution. So, yeah. I'll see if I can get something out during the weekend( Since I was allowed a weekend leave woo!) But after that I have to go back... Sorry.

No worries Dreamy, we'll just skip over Bluemoon for this posting cycle. We can just say Bluemoon fell asleep after turning into a foal and was placed in the napping room or something like that, and you can just join back in whenever you can. Don't worry 'bout it!

@PrinceoftheNight Are you still interested in this RP? You haven't made an opening post yet. If you're not interested in it anymore, or if you feel like it moves too fast for you, it's fine, just let me know. 

1 hour ago, Zeig said:

No worries Dreamy, we'll just skip over Bluemoon for this posting cycle. We can just say Bluemoon fell asleep after turning into a foal and was placed in the napping room or something like that, and you can just join back in whenever you can. Don't worry 'bout it!

@PrinceoftheNight Are you still interested in this RP? You haven't made an opening post yet. If you're not interested in it anymore, or if you feel like it moves too fast for you, it's fine, just let me know. 

Yes. I actually forgot to tell you. I do list interest in it. It was not because of the idea. I still like it. 

Is just that I don't like rps with this many members in it. Sorry. 

No worries Prince, thanks for letting me know!

That now means there's an open foal slot. If anyone's interested in joining just post here! 

Also think we're waiting on a post from @Ciraxis for all the adults-turned-foals. Afterwards we don't need to stick to any sort of strict posting cycle. 

Post almost done, If I missed anyone or messed up an interaction please tell me. It's hard for me to keep track of so many participants so any help would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived