LemonSoda

Hello! I'm completely new to this, so im kind of a little confused about where to start, do I need to make an application for my character or can I just jump into a board. Also can I be an Alicorn or is that reserved for special characters, thanks! Excited to be here :3

Weeeeelcome you! <3

Cool to see that you already got some question. :P

So:

-There are different space for RP around. The two main area are FFA (You can make WHATEVER you want here) and WoE in this second one, your character musr fit with the world around.

-Alicorn cannot be created in WoE.

PM me or post here if you got anothers questions. 

On 7/4/2017 at 8:59 PM, LemonSoda said:

Hello! I'm completely new to this, so im kind of a little confused about where to start, do I need to make an application for my character or can I just jump into a board. Also can I be an Alicorn or is that reserved for special characters, thanks! Excited to be here :3

Hi, welcome.

It's wonderful to see another Alicorn c: 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

Adding to Ross' post: you can jump in without an application in the Free-for-all section if not required by the thread/roleplay creator. Though if you want to roleplay in the WOE section, you must create an application and get it approved by the roleplay staff before joining a thread.

Archived