Make it blue, make it pink!

BriarRose

Do note that I have severe social anxiety and sometimes this hinders my ability to respond. Other times I may just be busy. 

Hi everypony; 
I'm not quite sure where to begin so I suppose I'll start with explaining that I'm a huge roleplayer and I've just started getting more into the mlp universe and fandom. I've got a love for both unicorns and pegasai which means my OC is the best of both worlds, an Alicorn; modeled loosely after the tale of Sleeping Beauty.

Now for the nitty, gritty. I know some people might find it off-putting but I'd just like to remind everyone that the character was designed to suit my tastes because she's simply that; MY OC and I'm not going to change her just because some ponies don't agree with them. I don't talk bad about other ponies OC's so please give me the same respect and if you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself and instead, just don't interact with me. I do my hardest to ensure that when I Rp my character is fair and doesn't come off as overpowered or mary-sue'ish. As per the rules she'd only be in FFA anyways. c: 

Some random things about me:

* I love the color blue the most, but also have an affinity for pastels.

* Blue and light pink roses are my favorite flower.

* I currently have a menagerie of animals ranging from a small mouse to a large dog.

* I love all that glitters.

* I have a random habit of making my fonts colorful and small (I think small fonts look neater and less messy)

* I'm an adult (but my age is hush, hush c: because I don't share that online)

* I am female

* My favorite food is sashimi (particularly surf clam, butterfish, salmon and bean curd skin) 

I'm glad you join our forum but... Can make your presentation redable? Bright pink + italic on white is really hard to read.

And about your OC, no one around will bother you about it BUT you must play her in the right section.

In Canterlot we got a loooot of RP section but the two main are:

-FFA. Where you can do whatever you want

-WoE.  On this second one, your character must fit to Equestria logic and history, in this section you can't play a OC alicorn.

However, there always a way to fit with a unvers and be whatever you want.

My first OC, Bright Spark, is a good example: I like magic and I LOVE pegasus so... Bright Spark is a pegasus who's studying magic even if he can't use it.

Another question? :)

This should be better. 
As for the FFA and WoE, I'm aware of both since I poked around the site a bit and someone else had asked the same question before me. 

Bright Spark sounds interesting and I love that he's a Pegasus who has an interest in studying magic.
I'm curious about Lone Nightmare? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived