Yugioh (Thread Interest Check)

So i haven't made one of these in some time, but i figured i might as well check peoples interest in a Yu-Gi-Oh Thread.

Now a few things before you express interest.

1: Posts. I can understand that sometimes it is hard to post because you don't feel your character warrnets much of an action, and that's fine. However, 'one-liners' and such just aren't happening. If you can't at least put effort into the post, then don't bother even mentioning your interested. I don't do this to be mean, but if i want people who are actually going to put effort into their posts, simple as that. 

2: 'How the duels will be conducted'. A big question and one i'm willing to have a discussion with if someone thinks of an alternative. The current two options are this: 1) Using a duel simualtor (YGO-PRO, Dueling Netbook) where both players have a game. 2) A forum RP'd duel. Both of these will have certain 'rules' attached to ensure that games are challening yet fun. I'll say more once people show interest. 

3: What deck can i run? Any. I'm fine with most decks being used. HOWEVER please note: I keep the right to refuse a deck that someone wishes to use, i'm mostly to this to 'OTK, Meta and Lockdown' decks. These Rp duels are meant to be fun, running a deck that stops your opponent from playing simply isn't gunna fly. Additionally, if you're running an archtype deck (Anything where multiple cards have the same name which are very very common), please have the deck focus internally and not branch into multi-decks (Example: Running Fire Formations in Gladiator Beasts). STAPLES (MST, Reinforcements of the Army) are absolutely fine. 

4: 'Creative Cards'. If you wish to 'create' a deck for a deck/duel, YOU MUST CLEAR IT WITH ME FIRST. Additionally, since i am playing the Villian, i do hold the right to 'create' cards to make duels more challening. I will be kind with them and won't make games unwinnable for obvious reasons, but i may do this simply to ensure that the villians are tough in duels. 

If you're interested, please let me know and what deck you'll be running. If i get a few people intested, i'll make an OCC where you can apply your characters and decks. 

Archived