(Private) Return of the Vampire Legion: Past Transgressions

((Did someone watch How Not To Summon A Demon Lord lately? Lol))

Killjoy glanced at Trax with a smirk "what if I did Colonal? Would me saying I was just experiencing an off day during our first battle be believable?" She joked. Luna rolled her eyes "she's never took a break, not even for a second. She trained during meals, time off, I even think she trained in her sleep." She said with her arms crossed. Killjoy slumped over "way to ruin it..." she said pouting. Luna smiled "well somebody has to be the modest one in this relationship." She replied. "And a bore..." Killjoy muttered under her breathe. Luna clicked her tongue at Killjoy, but quickly went back to a smile "any way, simply saying Red has improved is an understatement. As I said to her earlier, I do believe she is the fastest human alive." She said confidently.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Perhaps lol))

Trax sighed, “I guess it was inevitable at some point, you always were an impatient one.” He joked slyly. Azure bowed slightly to Luna, “Princess, how has you’re own training come along? It will take a great deal of concentration to bring out Nightmare Moon, The Cardinal Dragons are doing a last test, the they will be ready.” He told her respectfully.

Shadow led Fear past the two Silent Fang members on guard duty, they gave them a firm salute in due respect. Approaching the throne which was built by Black Star, specifically for Maelstrom, this didn’t really sit well for the rumors. “Lord Maelstrom, how fair you this day?” Shadow asked as they stopped before the throne.

Triton had studied long and hard in the library that was made available to them at the beginning of this training. Any free time was spent in the library or With his comrades... even then he was always casually reading a time while out and about.This trait they’d all be receiving  had to many unknowns to make him comfortable.  So many days training his body and mind  have led up to this and he felt ready. However, rushing in making the first move wasn’t one of Triton’s strong suits. “Jag, why not set the bar for us here? It’ll help get your mind off the bells.” He said with a slight smirk on his face.

Fear glided over to bow before his lord the bottom of his cloak melting into shadows. “Reporting in m’lord.” 

Luna nodded "I've been practicing my magic, and ive been going through focus excersizes, I am ready to bring Nightmare Moon. As of right now I just await all of you to be ready to be gifted with traits." She paused "I do hope all goes well, fate of the world rests on this one chance."

Maelstrom glanced at Shadow, then Glanced at Fear by Shadow's side. His eyes returned to Shadow "I fair quite well, I hope the same for you Shadow. Though if you dont mind me asking, what is the meaning of this random meeting, I do not recall summoning either of you. Do you have information of any sort?"

Shadow jerked a thumb at Fear, “He does, I just have a question for you, but that can be asked later.” He said before stepping back.

Jag scoffed but smirked as he approached the orb and laid his left hand upon it, instantly a mirror image of himself appeared, solid as if it were real. Pulling back, Jag gave a hardy holler, “Thats how it’s done my friends, clear as day!” Arial went after, placing her right hand on it with a careful touch. Her own reflection appeared with ease, but a slight difference was her reflections hair and clothing moving as if in a slight breeze. Jag dropped his jaw in awe, “That’s fu...” Arial turned around shooting him a glare, “Language!” She hushed at him sternly. Flint walked up and gently put his left hand on the orb, instantly his reflection appeared with a firey aura. This put him above Jag and Arial, his perfect reflection with animation and displaying his own magical aura. 

Azure nodded in agreement, “Indeed, let us head to the main chamber now, The Cardinal Dragons will meet us there. As requested we have over a hundred expert magic users on standby, in case She gets rowdy.” He said motioning for them to follow him. Trax whistled to his sons, instantly Oakly and Kasey were flanking the group on either side, with Luna and Killjoy in the middle and Trax bringing up the rear. The group made their way towards the chamber, anxiously anticipating what was about to happen.

Fear had always been one of the most devoted to Maelstrom and his ideals. Almost all of his work was top secret. His loyalty was unquestionable. “Lord Maelstrom, as you know I’ve been deep undercover on all the enemy battle fronts watching and listening. Celestia maintains the line and there haven’t been any sightings of the other princess in the past year... this of course has already been reported to you. The news I bring is something a little more unnerving. There have been whispers and rumors of a group of soldiers training so intensely... well it is believed they will be able to change the tide of this war upon their completion. I tried to follow up by infiltrating the city but all the barriers have been reinforced and I had no way in without alerting the princesses.” Fear spoke with a chilling ghostlike tone. “The barrier was only different in the fact it was able to keep my unique magic out. Being that no Equestrian is supposed to know I exist and the only place I ever assume my full form is here. I am led to believe we have a traitor in our midst. Someone is leaking intel to the enemy.” Fear bowed. “Awaiting your orders.” 

Triton smiled with the progress of Flint and the others. Walking up he put his right index finger on the orb and his reflection came up shrouded in a watery aura similar to Flint’s. Triton felt at ease, comfortable with all the progress he has made. Walking over to place his hand on Jag’s shoulder he leaned in and spoke to his friend. “You may have been the slowest in the bells today but you are no doubt the strongest physically of us all. You’re a crucial member to our team. Don’t forget that.” Behind then a voice spoke. “Well done Cardinal Dragon’s, I must say I’m impressed with how well you’ve done under Azure. The others too, it’s extraordinary...” Apollo sat in the doorway his tail casually flicking back and forth. “Now, if you’ll accompany me to the main chamber, the time has come.” He said seriously as he walked out the door. 

Shadow felt the revelation hit him without warning, things coming clear made his mind wander and almost forget where he was, straightening up he corrected his collar as a distraction.

Jag patted Tritons back, feeling like a cinderblock, "Thanks buddy, you always know what to say in hard times." Flint started to follow Apollo, "Lets go, and bring your game faces, this is gonna be unlike anything we have faced before." He said sternly, their opponent now could be considered a God in some rites.

A moment later, The Cardinal Dragons met with the others inside the main chamber. In the center was a summoning circle written in black ink on the floor, the pendant of Nightmare Moon in the center of the circle. The Cardinal Dragons took their places around the edges of the written circle. Azure and the others stood back behind Luna, "Begin when you are ready, Princess." He told her smoothly. Outside the Castle, over a hundred top of the class Magic Users stood at the ready.

Maelstrom paused for a moment "I suppose this does make sense then, they have been showing unusual knowledge of us and what we have to offer, though as to the traitor, it would have to be a member of the Silent fang who we believe was dead...or once dead..." he said then thinking about the group of soldiers "Shadow....tell me, in our first battle, did you confirm your target's death?" He asked as his eyes seemed to be in flames as if already knowing the answer, but just wanted the confirmation of his hunch. "Did you see the life leave his body, the last breathe...?"

Luna gave a nod "as ready as I'll ever be, let's begin."

“I put a sword through his chest after beating him relentlessly, I doubt even he could have survived, it would take a miracle. However, no, I did not stay around.” Shadow replied evenly, keeping a calm composure, thinking how Maelstrom would have guessed that a supposedly dead member could be supporting the Equestrians without actual evidence.

Azure nodded, then gave the Cardinal Dragons their cue. The four of them pooled their magic into the center circle, the pendant was levitated and placed around Luna’s neck, instantly a dark shockwave burst out from Luna. Suddenly Flint the others took bracing stance as they felt their magic being forced from them, attempting to gain control before it went too far, but the pull was too immense. Luna was pulled to the center, a black sphere formed around her, before shattering away. The air became still, the room darkened as they only light was a viscous green radiating from the dark figure now standing in Luna’s place. Flint felt his body start to shake uncontrollably, the Woman who stood before him no longer Princess Luna, and this rise in Black Magical Power made him uncomfortable. Nightmare Moon opened her eyes, slowly glancing around with her green and purple slit eyes. Though she had no clothes, her body was partially wrapped by a black smoke. Flint grit his teeth, fusing his magic with his comrades to form a barrier around Her. Nightmare Moon blankly blinked, then smirked showing s single fang, “That’s cute, but unnecessary.” She said simply. Azure took a step forward, “Does that mean you will comply?” He asked sternly. Nightmare Moon chuckled, “Oh hun, I meant unnecessary because it will not hold me.” She replied back. Giving her pitch black starry hair a quick run through with her hands, she spoke in an unnerving smooth tone, “Look, this is how it’s gonna go, I’m gonna play coy and hear what you have to say. Considering I wouldn’t have been summoned for anything less than Equestria’s complete destruction. Since my last defeat and Luna’s return, I have been consciously aware of everything Luna knows.” She paused to examine Killjoy up and down, then grinned, “Nice to see you with clothes on for a change.” Then she turned to stare down Apollo, “Oh that’s precious, the big bad Lion is now a house cat, Star Swirl was always an odd one in his ways.” She licked her lips before lifting up her hand, Flint tensing up as he prepared himself. A hand on his shoulder put him at ease, Trax stood next to him as he faced Nightmare squarely now, lowering her hand she decided to entertain him. Trax knew that only Flint and Apollo could fully see Nightmare Moons Magical Prowess, while the rest of them could barely sense it through their instincts. Trax met Nightmare Moons gaze, “You know what we face, you know who we face, and you know why we have summoned you. So I’ll cut straight to the point, Will you help us?” He spoke sternly with a forced even tone. Nightmare Moon narrowed her eyes at him curiously, glancing at Killjoy then to Azure, lastly with a final lingering glare at Apollo. ‘Apollo is the only one who would make escaping, a tedious process’ She thought to herself before shrugging, “Give me one good reason why I should do everything you ask of me, only to be sealed back into poor Luna. Just one.” She told them slyly. Trax smirked slightly, “Triton, show her.”

Minutes prior, Trax and Triton watched a magical playback projection, sent by Celestia from the Frontlines.

Shadow was pushed down by an overwhelming force "so none of you made it completely certain the descendants were indeed dead, only foolish assumptions...how disappointing." Maelstrom stood up "it is quite clear who this group of soldiers are a-" he instantly paused, a strong and all too familiar presence was felt. "It can't be." He said letting Shadow go from the force and quickly making his way towards a balcony looking towards Canterlot. "What are they planning?" He mumbled as he saw the large glowing aura of Nightmare Moon. A thought struck his mind are they seeking her guidance, to use her powers against us? His hands crushed the railing but quickly regained composure "I guess it's time to show who you are fooling with, as you will see Nightmare Moon, we have grown without you. I've surpassed you..." Maelstrom was instantly shrouded in a black aura that spread out engulfing the entire castle, his calm nature never changed though the presence of his wrath was clear to see for miles. "They will all learn, they will not win even with her help. I'll crush them all if I have to..."

Apollo nodded to Nightmare moon. “I must say it is quite a different feeling seeing you again than I thought it would be.” He spoke cautiously still watching for any sign of trouble. 

Triton held out his hand palm facing up. “One of our scouts was able to infiltrate and gather this.” Water poured from his hand creating an oval in the air before freezing creating a mirror. Suddenly a projection appeared of Black Star along with a few silent fang members and multiple batkin soldiers. Black Star was obnoxious bragging about the “god” Maelstrom and how how his leadership would take them to a new world. He went on and on until finally discounting Nightmare Moon herself calling he foolish and weak. It was made very clear that she had no place among the batkin anymore and that they laugh at her name. 

Fear stiffened feeling the presence of Nightmare moon. She had no command over him anymore though. His sole purpose was to be Maelstrom’s eyes and ears so he was entirely loyal. Only in assasinations has he had to enter combat. “My Lord, what are my orders?”

Shadow felt the weight of Maelstrom, then the power of Nightmare Moon, his shock was beyond belief. Yet he didn’t feel that call, that voice telling him to go to Her, why? 

Around the Fort, every Silent Fang member could feel Her presence, yet remained still. Ally raised her head from her pillows to merely scoff, while Ceasar and Shade glanced at eachother before going back to drinking and reading. Black Star relished in glory as he felt Maelstroms power overcome the Fort, “Yes! Show her she is nothing to us! We are above all in this World!” He yelled from the war room.

A massive amount of pressure overwhelmed the barrier, shattering it with ease. Nightmare Moon witnessed her own children condemning her, her very call was ignored, and a once loyal servant now challenged her. Her fists tightened,  as a single tear shed from her eye before she burst into a fit of rage, “NO!” Her outburst sent everyone back off their feet, only Apollo being able to stand firm against it. Within a second it stopped suddenly, Nightmare Moon breathed out a deep sigh, “This... was unexpected... I’ve been stuck inside Luna for too long, these mortal feelings are unusual.... but stronger than I imagined. My own creations, my... children, have foresaken me... “ She looked up to stare directly into Killjoys eyes, “So I’ll make a few more...” Suddenly her tone changed, shadowy green bindings tied down the four magic users, “Live you’re dreams as the Dragons you claim to be.” She spoke in a booming echo, casting a black mist over Flint, Triton, Arial, and Jag. Causing them squirm and wriggle in pain, hushed as the bindings covered their mouths. Trax stood up but Nightmare Moon flashed before him, taking him by the throat, “You claim to be a good Soldier, but I know all about the dark nightmares you have every night, so embrace the blinding light you feel oh so unworthy of.” She blew the black mist on his face, instantly sending him into a wrathing pain, dropping him she waved off a cloud of the mist at Azure, “Sit down, Executioner.” She scoffed mockingly. Oakly and Kasey were strapped down by her shadowy green vines, “Twins? One more reserved than the other... this will do.” She sprinkled the black mist over them, leaving them struggle in pain. Approaching Killjoy, she bound her tightly in magic before gracefully putting a hand on her face and kissing her, the black mist spilling in through her lips. Pulling back she let Killjoy to her own devices, “Well my dear Apollo, what do you think, certainly more entertaining than yours was. I’m curious, why choose the path you are on? What drives you to run differently than I?” She asked curiously as she went to stand in the center circle again.

Apollo watched carefully at the transformation watching for anything wrong but so far everything seemed right. He then let out a sigh. “I was undyingly loyal to you. Our unique... situation and being the first created tuned me in to you as well of the rest of the silent fang. The weight of it all became my sole purpose. When that blasted star swirl condemned me to this body I initially had none of my original power, only to have it steadily return. I was sent far away with only the goal to get back to you.You could reverse the spell and I could.. serve you again. The journey back was long and hard and when I finally returned... you were gone. Over all these years, I traveled to the far reaches of most kingdoms trying to experience it all and I could never fully see the world as you do. There is corruption and betrayal everywhere but there is compassion and good there too. Now I may not be fully convinced this will be my final path. After all, I was ever so willingly the first leader of the Silent Fang. I will admit not all my views have changed. However, this world that Maelstrom has brought on us and his vision for the future is an embarrassment to everything we stood for and will destroy this world.” Apollo spoke with such power refusing to be swayed by the intensity of the encounter after all these years. 

Nightmare Moon folded her arms, "Interesting, I look forward to how this will play out. You were my most trusted adviser, Apollo, and because of that I will give Luna back. Just do me one favor if you get the chance, Make sure Black Star suffers." With that last word, she exploded into darkness. As the light filtered back from the broken windows, Luna was left on floor, drained of her energies. An echo of Nightmare Moons voice lingered in Apollo's head, "I hope your Son can live up to his destiny, your very race depends on it..." Around him, the others began to calm as their Traits settled into their bodies, their strength slowly returning. Trax was the one of the first to start standing up, "Alright, sound off, who's not dead?" He said groggily. "I'm up." Flint spoke as he got himself to a knee. "Had better days." Azure said cooly as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head.

Triton pulled himself to his feet supporting himself with his trident. “What a headache.” He said rubbing his temples. Apollo shook his head to clear it from the conversation with Nightmare Moon. As the other warriors came to he spoke. “The Silent Fang members will have sensed her presence. We will have our work cut out for us from here on out.”

Maelstrom glanced back at Fear, he thought for a moment "as of right now, your orders are to be on standby until further instructions are delivered to you." He said said as his aura slowly dispersed. "Shadow, it is time we start reinforcing the front lines, we will having some slight trouble from here on out, the barrier is broken for now so let's take advantage of that and see if we can make a push to gain some ground, send some silent fang to accompany our forces."

Killjoy slowly opened her eyes "like a friday night hangover" she as her body shot up, her body moved from the floor to her standing in less than a blink of an eye. "Whoa..." she tried take a step back, but instantly found herself on the other end of the room. "Guys...help..." she said as she looked at arms as electricity was surging through them. "So super...speed?"

Shadow dipped his head, “Yes Sir, I will see to it personally.” He said evenly before turning away, his eyes flashed with concern, bur also with a glimmer of relief. 

Oakly and Kasey used each other to stand, “I don’t know what I was expecting, but that was painful.” Oakly spoke roughly. “A warning would have been great... well, maybe...” Kasey chimed in jokingly. Jag went from his knees to stand up stiffly, then cracked his neck with a loud pop, “Oh yeah! That feels much better now.” He said with a hardy chuckle. Arial sat up rubbing her temples, “No amount preparation could have prepared me for that, tho I am glad it was only briefly.” She sighed in relief. Trax looked at his hands, closing them he looked at Apollo, “What’s the catch to this Trait?” He asked curiously.

Fear bowed politely and then melted away in shadowy wisps until he was gone.

Apollo leapt onto Azure’s shoulder and closed his eyes in deep concentration. “It seems you all are different than the Batkin. Instead of needing fresh blood to keep your newfound powers at their peak, the new traits will tap into your stamina reserves. The more you use your power the faster it will deplete. I estimate fully exhausting yourselves will require a full day of recovery before you are at full strength again.” Apollo opened his eyes. “I suggest you all take time now to get accustomed to your new strength, your enemy has had countless years to train and grow in power. It’s time to play catch up. Doing anything rash will result in your death and this will all be for nothing.”

Trax focused himself, but felt nothing, “We should head back to the training grounds, we’ll start there.” He said outloud.

Shadow strode into the war room, making eye contact with Shade and Ceasar, to which they nodded and stood up to follow. Demi-Tyne, Dark Shade, Noctis, and several others rose up from their seats to follow as they headed out the front gates. “Our mission is to assist the Legion in pushing our advance, this is directly from Lord Maelstrom himself. We all felt her, and we have made our choices. There  may be new threats, so no more half-aśśing, no more holding back.” Shadow told them sternly.

Trax and Azure sparred in hand to hand, working to figure out their Traits. Oakly and Kasey were sparring closeby, they had already discovered theirs, and they were a matching set. Oakly could activate his Trait unconsciously, allowing him to parry or deflect any physical attack with ease, but only for 15 second intervals at a time. He called it, Absolute Parry. Kasey could use his Trait to pinpoint a weakness in his enemies defense, to strike with a full force strike, he called it Absolute Strike. Flint and the other Cardinal Dragons, sat in meditation, focusing their magic to bring forth their new abilities. A Trait they all shared, based off their Element.

Triton began to rise off the ground a glowing blue watery aura began to surround his body fitting to his person. It began to take shape in a flowing water fashion covering his body like an armor. The aura solidified but still had a current-like flow to it in the likeness of a dragon as if dragon scales and bone were fashion into armor. Two horns grew out of the top of his “helmet” pointing straight up. Simultaneously large wings coming out of his back began to take shape. He opened his eyes glowing a brighter blue than ever before. “This feels... incredible” He said in amazement. He held out a hand to send a small ice spike at a training dummy in the distance. The ice that shot out of his hand however was at least ten feet long and two feet wide at its thickest point. It completely decimated the target and then shattered into a hundred smaller ice shards that peppered the area behind it. Triton stared wide eyed. “Clearly it will take some getting used to...” He said sheepishly.

Flint stood up as flames engulfed his body, then settling into a similar armor-like aura, giving him the appearance of a dragon. His green eyes had a yellowish glow to them, the flaming aura forming into horns upon his head, curving out then straightening. The flame-like aura gave him gauntlets, gloves, boots, and a tail that all made him look like a real dragon. Jag tightened his fists as his light brown aura gave him a rocky appearance, his horns thick and wide for ramming strength, his tail carrying a bulky club at the end. His dark brown eyes having a dark orange tint to them. Arial was covered in a light grey wind, giving way to her feathery fashioned aura armor, having short thin horns sticking back, and a long lithe tail. Her grey eyes having a silvery tint. Flint flexed his back muscles, the aura instantly sprouting dragon-like wings, his excitement overcoming. Flint slid his left foot back, the aura claws of his feet digging into the ground. Drawing in a deep breath, Flint blew out a massive flaming breath, spanning high into the sky and causing a giant hole in the clouds. Cutting it off, Flint grinned wildly with pride, "Oh yeah, and that alone gets me Hyped." He said with an enthusiastically serious tone.

Killjoy stayed behind as she carried Luna to her bed. She slowly and carefully laid Luna down. "Well I guess you were right...the gamble paid off, now we will see where this all goes, I just hope these traits are enough." She said quietly before walking out of the room. Killjoy looked down at her hands and noticed that her body seemed to be in a constant state of vibration, she watched as the electricity flowed between her finger tips. "So...not only do I have speed, I'm able to manipulate the electricity i produce from...static?" She questioned to herself. She wondered just how long she would be able to move at such high speed. Killjoy remembered apollo's words. "Stamina huh...? Well I guess all those training excersizes paid off..."

Trax went over to the bench, they had been practicing for the past hour, and so far he hadn’t felt anything relating to his Trait. Azure had discovered his trait during their sparring, having ones five senses hightened for even several seconds is a powerful skill if used right, and Azure couldn’t have been given a better Trait. As Trax was washing his face, he noticed Tavi giving Oakly and Kasey a stern talking to about their rough sparring, causing him to smile. Instantly Trax felt something, his shoulders seemimg to give off a white shine, and his muscles being renewed with strength. Then it clicked, Shadowed Heart embraces the dark to gain strength, was his to embrace the light? He locked eyes with Tavi, and she smiled at him. Trax felt a burst of strength and energy inside him, clenching his fist caused this energy to unleash itself, cracking the ground beneath his feet before it shattered around him. Before anyone could speak, a Soldier came runing out onto the field, “Colonel! The Frontlines are in Danger! Princess Celestia is doing her best, but there are more Silent Fang Members than there have been. This is their big push!” He yelled breathlessly. The grounds were silent till Flint stepped forward, grinning with excitement, “Then what are we waiting for, I’m burning to push back!”

Celestia formed a sunny shield around her and the nearest troops, sheltering them from a rain of shadowy lightning. This was the main front, where the frontline command post was closest to, losing this battle would be a major blow to the Equestrian front. There are 10 total Silent Fang here, triple the usual amount they send. Celestia guessed that feeling Nightmare Moons presence spurred them, they most likely caught onto their plans. She noticed several shapes inching closer, using a burning sunny blast, she forced them back. Though one kept moving closer, with eyes burning with that cursed green and purple flare.

The battlefield became a raging storm of magical blasts, most the Equestrian Soldiers were set up far back, the Vampire Legion doing the same on the opposite side. The current battle was far beyond their capabilities.

Celestia slid back to a halt, twirling around her golden halberd, deflecting a fury of successive strikes from multiple enemies. She braced herself firmly as she blocked a heavy hit, her halberd parried against a black blade, like a katana but with a straight edge instead of a curve. The force was heavy, and contained an enormous strength behind it. The ground buckled beneath her feet, before she pushed the force off and sent out a wave of sun magic, blocked by a black smoke before it hit any of the targets around ber. Celestia grit her teeth, not knowing how long she could keep this up for, and her magic was running low. Her shoulders shrunk as the dust was cleared, revealing a towering tornado of dark wind. Celestia lit up her hands with a sunny glow, preparing to defend, but saw the enemy launching attacks all around her. ‘Damît!’ Suddenly the dark tornado was cut into pieces, the 7 figures charging in were each blocked by a surprising newcomer. Quickly the enemy backed off. Shadow brandished his black sword, his dark energy radiating off him as he sped in towards Celestia. Suddenly a white flash intercepted him, his eyes narrowed but he kept his advance. The two forces collided, exploding in a clash of dark and light energies. Shadow met the eyes of the opponent who was matching him, and to Maelstroms guess, Nameless Trax was alive... and stronger than before. Shadow felt his anger start to fall, allowing Trax to press and send him flying back. Trax jumped back as a flaming wall surrounded the group and Celestia, then spread out, forcing the Batkin to fall back. Celestia let herself fall to knee, looking up, she was beyond relieved to see the people who came to her rescue. Trax stood with Killjoy on his right, Oakly and Kasey standing to her right. Flint stood on his left with Triton, Jag, and Arial in the line. Azure came to Celestia’s side, helping her to stand, “We’ll take it from here M’Lady, make sure our forces stay clear, it’s about to get a little messy around here.” He told her reassuringly, with a bright smile. Across the field, Shade regrouped with Shadow as he dusted himself off, Ceasar walking up to them his hands shoved into his pockets. The others joined them, their faces clear of any joking, this was the warning, and they could sense a change in the tide of this war already. Trax sheathed his short-sword into the scabbard on his back, his dark grey trench coat waved in the wind, wearing light armor underneath the coat. Oakly and Kasey both wore something similar to their Fathers, their coats and armor having colored trims. Blue Oakly, and Red for Kasey. Flint wore red and black armored robes, looking like a true battle mage, wanting to represent for the Equestrian forces. Jag and Arial wearing similar armored robes, but in their respective colors. Jag had a dark brown and grey trim, Arial sporting a light blue and silver trim. Trax let his white aura settle, “They outnumber us just a little, pick a target and stay with them, don’t make any dumb moves.” He told them sternly. Suddenly a scream echoed over the battle field, sending shivers down everyone’s spine, “RED VEIL!!!” A shape crashed onto the field, followed by a giggly laughter, “Come and Play with me! I can sense you’ve gotten stronger! Show Me!” The female voice said loopily. Trax glanced at Killjoy, “Will you be alright?” He asked seriously, not so much concerned for Killjoy, just worried about who her opponent is. 

Ceasar chuckled lightly, “Was wondering if she was gonna come or not.”

Killjoy rested her hand on her Katana's hilt. Her newly constructed armor glimmering red. She watched on as the great battle unfolded before hearing an all too familiar voice and soom finding the source of such fanatical screeching. Killjoy glanced at Trax with a sadistic smirk, a dark shadow flickered in her eyes "you kidding? It's been a year of non stop training. I've been dying to to get another chance, but this time...I'll be making sure that it's her body that get broken." She said coldly as she suddenly disappeared leaving the ground where she once stood cracked and charred. Burst of lightning burned through a large numbered of vampire soldiers. Instantly Killjoy reappeared only inches away from Ally's face. Killjoy put a danger on Ally's chest as lightning coursed through body, Ally shot backwards a few yards, but before she could even touch the ground Killjoy was already above slamming Ally into the dirt with a scissor kick creating a shockwave sending debris from the crater flying in all directions.