(Private) Return of the Vampire Legion: Past Transgressions

Killjoy slowly opened her eyes, but instead of being back in Canterlot like she expected, she awoke in what looked like a blank wasteland of white. Killjoy looked over herself to find all of her wounds were gone. "Well if this is the afterlife...kinda sucks...not even anything here..." she said looking around for a moment. "Well luckily for you...this is no afterlife, right now you are in the princess's care while you are struggling to stay alive." It was her voice, but it was a more serious and straight forward tone. Killjoy looked behind her and saw herself, but taller and in heavy steel plate armor. It was her, but everything about them were the complete opposite. "Wow...ok...you are me bu-" she was cut off "I am you...but from a time long since passed, to be specific...a millennia ago, and the batpony that nearly killed you was the same one who took my life." The Ancestor said. Killjoy paused for a moment "so...that explains why I had this strange familiar feeling when I saw her, and why she had this...obsessive behavior." Killjoy thought for a moment "she kept mentioning how strong you were." She said recalling the conflict. The ancestor Killjoy sighed "I guess in many years of fighting nothing but the weak, she became bored...so when me and her finally crossed paths on the field...as she watched me cut down five of the silent fang including the former ring leader...she found a worthy opponent, and so now she must be clinging to hope that another like me comes around, and well, looks like after a thousand years, that time has come...but the path you walk will feel d@mn near endless." She said crossing her arms. Killjoy was still a bit confused about the whole situation "I saw what they could do, so how did you, a simple mortal kill five...not only that the leader?" She asked. The ancestor shook her head "it's not like it was easy to before the 10 year war with the batponies, I trained and trained every day, there was never a time i wasn't improving myself, I eventually got to the point where my physical strength was on par with the silent fang, I didn't have any special abilities or magic powers, so I had to rely on just myself." She explained. Killjoy just stood in silence, an overwhelming feeling of inferiority swept through her. "Its not ideal but it's the world we live in, and I'm pretty sure you dont want it to end. You will live through this...but it's up to you to do something about the growing threat...also...do not stray into the path of darkness like many Veils before you...there will come a time where you will face your own self, a side of you that will try to persuade and convince you by offering true power...you must not ever accept it." The ancestor said. Killjoy looked puzzled "true power, like what?" She asked. "Our bloodline is impure...long who it was tainted by the blood of a monster, and thus it lurked inside all of the Veil family...you will get power beyond your imagination...but it consume you until there is nothing left." She warned. Killjoy felt a slight hint of fear, even her very self was a threat. Suddenly a wall of darkness came rolling in with loud whispers and faint laughter. The darkness stopped only feet away from the two. Killjoy looked into the darkness for what felt like an eternity, sweat beaded down her face as a pair of crimson eyes pierced the darkness along with a chilling smile. Killjoy slowly looked back at the ancestor "that...is also you...but a lot older and stronger than me, her existence was so foul and cruel, the entire world allied together to make sure she would never be known through history. But the name Matriarch of Destruction could never be hushed out of existence. If you accept that power...you could very well be the inheritor of that title..."

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celestia relaxed her muscles as she stepped back, leaving the healing aura to the four magic users around Trax. The doctors conversed with each other, as one of them used their magic to project an x-ray of Trax’s body. Celestia stepped outside into the hallway, seeing Octavia staring into the void ahead, sitting between her two sons as they slept with heads on her shoulders. Celestia sighed nervously, “He’s stable, but the wound was too much, he is still not out of the battle yet. A few more weeks of healing with magic, and then some time in physical therapy.... Tavi I won’t lie to you, just being alive now is nothing short a miracle.” She explained evenly, she was a little exhausted with the magic she’s spent to just keep Trax alive. Octavia closed her eyes and exhaled in mild relief, “Thank you Tia, I can’t even begin to express my gratitude.” She spoke softly. “With what Trax has done for this Kingdom, it is but a thanks to him for his service.” Celestia told her with a dip of her head. Octavia smiled slightly and let her head rest ontop of Oakly, Celestia smirked at them before turning and heading down the hall, she needed to rest herself.

Shadow returned to the castle, entering as Ceasar led the Silent Fang members in a toast to their fallen brother, Rowan. Shade walked up to his friend, dipping his head, “Ceasar was pretty adament about having this, it’s actually been quite a hit.” Shadow chuckled, this made it a little hard to think about Apollo’s questions, “I see, well lets not take away from their fun.”

Within Ally’s private chambers, which belonged to the former kings mistress, she approached a set of armor that stood on a stand. The same bloodstained and dented armor, a certain warrior wore a thousand years ago, which she had taken careful care of since. Ally stood facing it with solumn eyes, “She didn’t remember me... but those eyes, I remember them all too well, those powerful bloodlusting eyes...” She shivered with pleasure as she recalled that faithful day, then remembered Killjoys words last words to her, causing a wicked grin to slide across her face. “Oh Veil, live... live and return to me, and then we can fight again, just like the old days!” Her hysterical laughter echoing around the room.

Black Star stood patiently outside Maelstroms king room, he did not desire to take part in the party, all he cared about now was ensuring his Lord was pleased.

Hours later Ally lay in her bed, tossing and turning, then her eyes opened wide as they reflected scenes of the past...

A thousand years ago... 

Ally held down a Solar Warrior by their throat, about to deliver a final blow, then a blood curdling yell sounded from across the battlefield. The Silent Fang were challenged to the death by a small group of Solar Empire Warriors, deamed the Strongest, they met to battle it out after Ten years of War. The battle took place on a high platue. Ally glanced around till her eyes saw her Leader, Necropolis, lay unmoving on the ground. A beautiful Woman dressed in heavy armor stood over his corpse, Ally felt a surge of anger and excitement overwhelm her, the pressure increased too much beneath her foot. Sending a splatter of blood upwards, drenching her as she sped towards the Female Warrior. Maelstrom was nearby with a grievous wound to his chest, inflicted by the same Woman just moments before. Necropolis had stepped in, saving Maelstrom, and named him his second in command since the former had perished earlier by the same Woman. Ally rocketed into the armored Lady with enough force to carry them both crashing a little aways from the main battle. Ally stood up and giggled, “You are strong, just the Warrior I’m looking for, and I’ll get vengeance for Necropolis too.” She hissed with torn emotions, half hatred, half excitement.

Miles from the platue, The Solar Empire armies engaged in combat against the Vampire Legion, absent of their Higher command. Lucifer looked on from a high perch, seeing his plans were coming through, he leaped off and took flight towards the battle himself. Meanwhile, a fight between Alicorns took place in the castle of Canterlot, as Celestia fought against Nightmare Moon.

Killjoy recovered quickly from the hit, but after the numerous encounters with the silent fang, she has already taken a lot of punishment. Blood trickled down the tears in her armor, hair covered what little of left was left, but her strength to fight was almost unwavering. "I'm afraid it wont be that easy for you, be it you are me who dies today, i can promise that neither of us will be coming out of this without bearing new scars." She with confidence and strength as she pointed her greatsword, stained in the blood of her enemies, towards Ally. "Have at thee...dweller of shadows..." Suddenly Killjoy rocketed toward, screaming a battle cry at the top of her lungs for all to hear. Killjoy's fist slammed into Ally's face sending her flying a few feet as Killjoy's massive sword followed to impale its target.

Ally flipped back and slid back to a halt, a sly grin slid across her face as blood stained hair cover her eyes. Her right hand went up, her black steel gauntlet deflected Killjoys greatsword, sparks flew around them. Suddenly Ally’s other hand went into Killjoys gut, “That tone, that bloodlust, it’s intoxicating..... Show me More!” The gut punch sent Killjoy airborne, Ally grabbed onto her foot  and slammed her back down, the ground cracked and cratered in under the force of impact. Ally stood over Killjoy, staring down with wide eyes, filled with a terrible bloodlust and... Admiration? “My name is Ally Valentine, please.... tell me you’re Name... I must know...” She asked with shivers running down her spine.

Killjoy swept Ally's legs from underneath her "the only name you need to know is Killjoy and nothing more..." she said kicking Ally in the stomach, the power in her blow was made obvious as a boom from the shockwave rang out, the kick caused Ally to skid across the ground creating a scar into the earth. Killjoy already recovered her sword as she lunged with a powerful swing.

Ally rolled into a defensive stance, catching the greatsword with ease, somehow her strength had increased, overpowering the swing. “No, I want you’re real name, Tell me-“ Suddenly her eyes went wide as multiple gashes, all over her body, opened all at once. Ally spit up blood onto the ground, her face in disbelief till she went flying back again from Killjoys swing, realizing she had let off from holding it. She stood up shakily, trying to remember where she’d gotten them, then glanced towards the splattered remains of the Warrior she fought before. So that was his magic, a delayed damage counter, no wonder she didn’t take damage during their fight. Ally chuckled softly till she glared at Killjoy wildly, “See, now we’re the same, Scars to match! We are destined to belong!” Her figure flickered as she raced towards Killjoy, “Tell me you’re Name!” Ally cried before tackling Killjoy with a shockwave emitted force, shattering the ground beneath them as they crashed across the platue.

Killjoy caught Ally's tackle as she skidded across the ground "it's not going to be the easy!" She cried before driving her knee into Ally's chest as she threw Ally off of her "you have yet to prove that your worthy of my name!" Killjoy punched Ally into the ground causing a small crater, killjoy raised her sword before driving it down towards Ally.

Ally moved her body, letting the sword strike into the ground. Using her agile form, Ally wrapped her legs around Killjoys neck, pulled herself up and twisted around, slinging Killjoy up. Ally leaped into a backflip, hammering Killjoy back down, creating a larger crater. Ally fell onto Killjoy, firing a consecutive barrge of fast punches, her arms appearing like blurry movements as she pounded away on Killjoy. “I swear it, I’ll make you tell me! We are meant to be! You excite me beyond words! My beloved!” Ally giggled as she spoke, her eyes still wide with that same fire of delight and excitement in her blood red eyes.

Instantly Killjoy's fist slammed into Ally's face causing her to fly into a large rock. "Then prove to me you are worthy!" She cried as she rocketed up to Ally before driving her knee into Ally's face causing the rock to explode into bits "my name is not known by many, so what makes YOU so special to know it!?" She yelled as she kicked Ally into the air before sending a volley of strikes into her gut, each hit causing shockwaves. Killjoy ended her assault by landing a hard blow to Ally's face causing one of her fangs to fly out along with some blood. Killjoy stumbled a bit, her breathing became heavy with fatigue, her body weaker from blood loss. "D@mnit..." she said spitting blood onto the ground. She gripped a blood stained pendant that around her neck "I wont be keeping my promise...after all." She looked around, she noticed she was nearly the last one left, even if she did win this fight, the odds of leaving the battle alive would be nearly impossible. "Fine then...if this how it all ends..." she gripped her sword "let it be down to tooth and nail...and as I die today...they will remember MY name, the mortal who surpassed you all!" Her battle cry echoed through the battlefield.

Ally stood up wiping blood from her mouth, she grinned wildly as a new fang popped into place already, replacing the one she lost. “Yes! Yes! I want to hear more! Tell me the Name of My Beloved!” Ally cried out with unrivaled excitement, her blood soaked hair started to rise up, as her bloodlust exponentially did the same. Those who could sense such an instinct, would see a demonic dark red aura surround her, with a demon-like face appearing within it. “I am known as the Blood Queen, Ally Valentine, and I will have the name of You.” Her first stepped sent her straight into Killjoys gut, the already battered armor, nearly cracked apart from the force. A foot slammed into Killjoys face next, with another jab to the stomach, the last came from below into the chin. Each hit carried monsterous strength behind it, causing a shockwave to emit on impact, staggering Killjoy. Ally spun around and delivered a double kick into Killjoys chest, sending her airborne for a few seconds, before Ally appeared above and brought down both fists upon Her again. The full force hit imprinted Killjoy into the ground, a milisecond later, the ground cracked and cratered in deeper than the rest. Allly retrieved Killjoys greatsword from where it was dropped sometime in the fight, she planted it in a crack in the armor, over the heart. Ally smiled through her breathless panting, “AM I getting Closer?” She asked gigglishly. The echoing cry of the last Warrior was cut short as Ceasar beheaded him with ease. At the same time, a massive multi-colored beam fired from Canterlot Castle in the distance, aimed straight at the moon. The Nightmare presence slowly vanishing away. A Batkin Soldier came flying in from above, “My Lords! The Legion is being pushed back! We were attacked shortly after you’re battle began!” The Silent Fang froze in place, the enemy’s plans becoming clear to them. Shadow’s face darkened, “Lucifer...”

Killjoy grabbed Ally's leg before lifting her up and then slamming her into the ground creating large cracked into the ground. Killjoy then grabbed ally by her mane lifting her back up and slicing her down across her back with her sword. The force of the hit sent Ally flying a few feet. Killjoy went to follow up but suddenly stumbled and fell to her knees as she coughed up a lot of blood, her breathing now replaced with wheezing, her vision growing blurry. Killjoy grabbed onto her sword and used it as a support as she slowly got back up on her feet, legs and arms shaking, all her strength had been used up. Once again gripping the pendant "I'm sorry...forgive me..."

Bloood splattered the ground behind Killjoy as her own sword impaled her through the chest, the movements happened without warning. Ally held onto Killjoy as she forced the sword further through her, tears dripped down her face, her other hand covering Killjoys pendant as she held it. Ally pressed her face against Killjoys, her mouth opening to speak, but words were lost to her in this moment. The blood leaking from the wound on her back, mixed with Killjoys on the ground. “... What is... your Name?” Ally choked her soft words out.

The Silent Fang began retreating from the Platue, racing to back up the Legion. Maelstrom was being supported by Black Star as they left the area, Shadow and Ceasar were already out of sight. A colorful light appeared in the sky, heading towards the battlefield where the Solor Empire and Lucifer fought off the Vampire Legion.

Blood poured out of Killjoy's with a little more sputtering out in short coughs "you...are...very persistant...aren't you?" She said with a weak smirk before choking out a faint chuckle "fine...I'll...tell you..." her eyes slowly met Ally's "my name...is..." she coughed "my name...is Red...Veil..." with her last words, her eyes closed, her body went limp shortly after as the life left her body.

Ally pulled the sword out from Killjoy, and tossed back behind her. Shade, who was about to teleport, froze as the massive sword speared the ground in front of him. Slowly turning his head, Shade noticed Ally being careful as she layed down the body of their most fearsome enemy, then noticing they were only two left atop the platue. “Shade, teleport her armor and sword to a safe place, and breath not a word to any this.” Ally spoke sternly as she removed the armor from Killjoy. She took the pendant from Killjoys limp grasp, and slid it into Her gauntlet. “Red Veil... I shall never forget you... and I hope your beauty and strength are passed down... I want to Know you even more...” Ally whispered before kissing Killjoy.

Shade tossed the heavy greatsword into the portal he created, and stiffened as Ally approached him, behind her was a mound of blood stained dirt. He didn’t need to hear her say it again as he looked into that cold and blank stare of Hers, he wouldn’t share this with anyone, not even Shadow. Shade lit up his hands again, summoning a shadowy circle around them, and then vanished. The platue was silent now, the ground stained with blood and littered with bodies. The only thing set apart, was the bloodstained dirt mound.

One Month after the initial battle at the southeast Outpost.... 

Tavi pushed in the doors of the Castle guest room, currently being used as Colonel Trax’s recovery room, carrying a tray of jasmine tea. For the past month she had been doing this, every day, but always entering to see her husband still unconscious in bed. This time was different as she set the tray on a table in the middle of the room, she glanced to see the bed was empty. Her eyes frantically searched the room, till she noticed the balcony curtains were blowing in the wind, slowly she approached. Outside, Trax leaned on the railing of the stone balcony, most of his body still wrapped in bandages. He turned his head to look at his wife, and gave her a warm smile, “Hi Tavi.” He barely got the words out before She was upon him in tears, gently wrapping her arms around him.

Atop a large hill on the Southern Equestrian border, stood a massive black stone Fort, overlooking the land of Equestria below. The area around was battered and broken, scars left by recent battles. Shadow strode into the war room of the Forts center building, a large table had a magic display of the southern half of Equestria. Within the past month, The Vampire Legion were able to fully secure the south border, relocating their main base. With the help of combined magic and physical strength, this new Fort was built quickly, their official construction finishing just yesterday. Shadow examined the magic terrain field, so far they were on schedule, but with Apollo’s words still echoing within his mind. He was unsure if their progress was a good thing. Every battle since that first day has been a victory for them, the more costly ones being whenever that Man with the axe was present. The Princesses haven’t been seen at all, and none of their intelligence could say anything other than them being in Cantlerlot. For what?

Luna sat in a chair beside the bed Killjoy was laying on. Luna was deep in sleep, still recovering from exhaustion of constantly having to use her healing magic on the Captain for an entire month. Killjoy's face twitched a few times before her eyes slowly opened, she quickly winced as the light flooded her vision, her eyes slowly adjusted to light to see her surroundings, she realized she wasn't in the infirmary, her eyes widened as familiarity struck her and saw she was in Luna's Study. She quickly glanced to the side seeing Luna there sleeping beside her. An overwhelming feeling of guilt for not telling Luna how she felt before the battle took hold. Killjoy grasped Luna's hand. Luna opened her eyes to Killjoy finally awake...and holding her hand. Luna glanced at Killjoy who returned that gaze. "I'm sorry...I should've told you...I wanted to let you know for so long...I-" killjoy was cut off "I love you...I have for quite some time, but like you...I was scared you didn't feel the same..." Luna said as she caressed Killjoy's cheek. "But I-" killjoy began to say, Luna quickly leaned in "shut up." She said before kissing Killjoy who returned in kind. Luna broke off for a moment "how do you feel?" She asked. Killjoy moved her arms and legs "I'm a bit sore...but...I can get up." She replied getting up, but was pushed back down "what are you-" Luna kissed her again, her horn lit up and suddenly the doors to the Study closed and locked.

Trax lay back in his bed, listening to the report as Tavi read it off to him. Details of the aftermath from the first battle, learning of the First SGT’s MIA status, but He knew he had been killed. The B.D.U was no more, with only a handful of Medics, along with Killjoy, His Sons, and Leaf. He found Leaf’s report odd, but would talk with her more personally. Kasey would be reprimanded for his actions, ensuring He won’t do such an act again. However, He was overjoyed that his Sons survived. During his bed rest time, He would be writing condolences out to the families those who perished, and would carry that guilt with him for years to come. After a sip of hot tea, Trax nodded his thanks to Tavi, “Within just a month they have secured our Southern Border, our frontline forces have been unable to hold them. Since Azure was able to take out one of them, he got lucky with a surprise attack, but there are 23 others even stronger. Once I am able, I need to join Oakly and Kasey, Azure’s training is the only way to grow stronger-“ He paused as he saw Tavi’s face, knowing she was worried about them. “You just do what you have to, to beat this Silent Fang, and come back home.” Tavi told him encouragingly. Trax leaned to kiss her forehead, “I will, I promise you...” He whispered softly, but something nagged at him, He was expecting the Vampire Legion to have pushed further within only a month. He wasn’t underestimating Equestria’s Military, He just knew how strong the Batkin are, and yet they have still held them back before the Silent Fang would have to step in for a victory. How?

Celestia sighed in defeat, staring at another report from the frontlines, their scouts had spotted the Batkin’s new Fort. “I realize you have a cover to keep, and if I didn’t enjoy your company, I would have forced you to support the frontlines. Even with the information you’ve given, we still can’t counter the Silent Fang.” She spoke seemingly out loud, then a Black Cat leaped onto the desk and licked his paw to wash his ear, “My apologies M’Lady, I wish I could intervene more, but in order for my plan to work, I cannot be anymore active than I already am. For now it seems their tactics and strategies have remained the same, but the Silent Fang have always been wildcards, thats how We opperate to gain an advantage. 1000 years ago, a handful of us can be a major factor on the battlefield, and we would switch it up each time at each battlefield. Oddly enough, that was my idea. I am sorry my kind could not find peace.” Apollo dipped his head apologetically, his bold tone held sincerity to his words. Celestia frowned and scrathed his head a little, “I gotta say, Master Star Swirl chose a perfect form for you, makes his whole plan seem less risky somehow.” She giggled teasingly. Apollo attempted to stop his purring, “Even after all this time, I still can’t control these blasted instincts.” He cursed jokingly, the two sharing in a playful laughter.

Killjoy stood staring out the window "how long was I out?" She asked strapping on her greaves. Luna, who was still on the floor covered in a blanket, thought for a moment "hmmm, a month I'd say." She replied. Killjoy quickly glanced back at Luna "a month!?" She strapped on her chest plate. "Then what have I missed...what's happening on the Front?" She asked. Luna sighed "nothing good, our forces just aren't sufficiant to battle such beings." She answered. Killjoy finished off with her gauntlets, the newly forged armor fit well, an exact copy of the armor that got destroyed. Killjoy tied her katana to her waist, the only thing of hers that was able to be recovered. Luna sat up "you should still be resting..." she warned. Killjoy shook her head hey eyes rested on Luna as the fight with Ally ran through her mind "I can't rest...not when there is so much to be done...the hundreds that died that day...did not die so I could rest. I will get stronger...and I'll kill her...she made the mistake of letting me live." She said opening the doors. Luna quickly leaned forward "wai-t" she wasn't able to finish as the doors shut. Luna slumped over "could at least say bye..."

Soon Killjoy barged into the room Trax was in "Colonal...how bad is it...how bad are we losing?" For once her tone was the most serious it has ever been, her eyes filled with veangence.

Trax and Tavi stared blankly at Killjoy for a moment, Tavi nodded to her then went to pour a cup of tea for her too. Trax shuffled through the paperwork he had in his hand, “We’ve had better starts to a War, however we-.... The Frontlines, have actually been holding better than I would have thought. From reading these reports, it seems our own forces have been combating the Batkin Legion Soldiers well, but once a Silent Fang Member shows up its over. Azure has been doing what he can, but most of his focus has been making sure our troops can retreat safely.” He told her solemnly. Azure’s prowess makes him able to hold his own against most of the lower rankings of the Silent Fang, Trax judged that Azure could only face off against the bottom 8 and win, but not without a good fight. He got the drop on one of their lowest, and got in an opening out of it. The top 15 are their most dangerous enemies, and the top five or six, are sheer monsters. Which meant, Trax felt a little weak at realizing this, He and Killjoy would have a hard time with even the lowest ranking. Tavi handed a cup to Killjoy, “Honestly you both should be resting, if you really want to fight and honor those you lost, you must first get better.” She told them sternly, Trax nodded obediently in agreement, knowing he’d lose that battle. “Azure is training the boys, “I’ll let them know you’re both awake now and have had at least a few moments of peace to yourselves.” Tavi said as she walked out. Trax set the reports on the nightstand next to him, “How are the wounds?” He asked Killjoy as he felt his own, the massive scar on his chest was still black in color, a side effect from the odd black sword that had been stabbed through him.

Killjoy sighed "well Luna and the doctors both said when they got to me, that d@mn near every bone in my body was broken along with a punctured lung and severe internal bleeding...all things considered I'd say feeling stiff would be a bit of an understatement, but it's not enough to stop me from my goal. I hate to admit but the both of us need to get stronger...a lot...stronger if we are defeat the top Batkin...plus we only saw what the batkin we fought are capable of... but their leader...for all we know, who could be on an entire different level. I know you felt an overwhelming sense of inferiority when you saw those d@mn eyes." Killjoy winced as she recalled the piercing gaze.

Trax recalled the burning amber he saw in Shadow’s eyes, filled with overwhelming anger, but also that predatory look of Wolf to sheep. “Yes, I agree wholeheartedly, but we must also take the time needed to be back at a full strength, before we can begin training ourselves. No doubt Azure is already putting Oakly and Kasey through some tough courses, and I’m itching to join them.” Trax moved to stand up, for the most part his body was physically fit, a number of scars peaked out from bandages on his upper body and arms. He stood with just pants on, rotating his left arm while he practiced making a fist with his right hand, his right arm was nearly shattered into mush from that hit. “I’d say I have a few more weeks before I can join in, I have another appointment with Celestia later, her healing has been doing wonders.” He paused as he remembered Lucifer’s words, “Also, we are going to need to find a way to gain the same power the Silent Fang did, and I had the morning to think about it, what Lucifer meant by Her. The same source the Silent Fang got thier Traits from.” He spoke sternly, not wanting to have to rely on such an enemy for their Victory in this war.

Killjoy grit her teeth as she clinched the handle of her katana "and how exactly do you suppose we do that?" She glared at Trax "your seriously speaking about bringing Nightmare Moon back...? What speak you speak of is madness, not only that but it has the potential to pose a threat to not only us, but she could be reunited with batkin...and if that happens, we can just kiss our @sses goodbye...plus if I lose Luna...Colonal I can't allow what you are propo-" "the allowance of that proposal should be up to the one it involves." Luna interrupted. Killjoy winced as she looked back at Luna "but-" killjoy began to say "but nothing, at this point we need all the help we can get. Might as well do something stupid and crazy, for all we know, it could work...this could very well be the key to our victory." Luna said grabbing Killjoy's hand "and I'll do anything if it means to give you a chance..."

Trax watched the exchange, seeing some similarities between his marriage and their relationship. “We will take precautions with this Killjoy, I understand the risks, which is why we won’t be doing that anytime soon.” He grabbed his new jacket from the end of his bed, and slung it over him, keeping his right arm close his body. “First we strengthen our base physical prowess and skill, something tells me we’ll need it before gaining this Trait. In the mean time, You’re Grace, you should attempt to make contact with the Nightmare inside you.” He started to wonder of they could convince Nightmare Moon that her Children have abandoned her entirely, that her rescue is but Her just grasping for straws. In any case, that would require some proof, and best source would be straight from the Batkin’s current Leader. Easier said then done.

Black Star carried a chalice of blood as he approached the black steel throne, placed in the main hall of the center building, inside the Batkin’s Fort. For now the hall was empty, only Black Star and Maelstrom remained. “My Lord, for you.” He said obediently as he set it upon the stand next to Maelstrom. “Our Legions have been pushing well, however we have noticed the Equestrians have been able to hold enough. There are too many to count where had not a Silent Fang been there, we would have lost, too many times to be coincidence. The Man who killed Rowan has also been sighted a few times, able to hold off some of our lower members long enough to let their soldiers retreat. I estimate He knows he cannot simply defeat even our lower members, not without risks to himself or his allies.” He reported honestly. However a question nagged him to the point of defeat, “Sire, I must know, ... What is you’re true Goal for the Legion? I heard you speak to that man before ending him, they left me with questions.” He inquired hesitantly.

Luna shrugged "even if I could, I wouldnt know where to even start..."

Maelstrom raised an eyebrow to Black Star's question "first thing the mortal asked was what my main goal was..." he said taking the chalice and sipping from it. "And I simply just told him. I'm tired of living in the shadows of a worl that run by the weak, it was time for the strong to retake their place at the top of the food chain. I dont want just a vampire nation...I want the world. Let the humans be what they were meant be...cattle for us. We are gods amongst men, so it doesn't it seem fit that we should rule?"