Looking for a King (1x1 rp)

Hello. First and foremost, if this isn't allowed I sincerely apologise. I'm still lost and confused on the site so I'm not sure if this is in the right spot. 

Now that's handled. 

I am looking to do my first my little pony rp. I have my own OC that I would like to use with King Sombra. (King Sombra x My OC) 

So I'm looking for a king sombra. I will do anyone else for you to the best of my ability. (King Sombra x My OC) 

My character is flexible to any role we decide for a plot we like. :)

And yes I want romance but mainly fluff/what not. Nothing that Is NSFW. 

I was told that saying and posting this was okay. 

am sorry if this is in the wrong place. Just let me know. 

I MAY be interested? like you i have a deep love of Sombra, and for a whie i've been interested in trying to play him. however, i'm very unsure in my abilities, and your idea could be an opportunity to test the waters of my skill with King Sombra? 

Or if you're open to an alternative idea, my main oc is Chesster Pierce, commander of the crystal empire army, and King Sombra Loyalist. 

alright, i'm willing to give it a shot! once i've settled into te role of king sombra, i'm actually thinking about applying for him, but not anytime soon lol. anyways i'm excited to actually just start a roleplay! so how do you want to do this? king sombra in the alternate timeline? when he first reigned the crystal empire? or when he's been defeated and is weak? i think for the power balance to be there, it's best to go with the third option but i'm open to suggestion!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived